Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: All Factions Unlocked + Playable Emergents in Grand Campaign

Default Re: All Factions Unlocked + Playable Emergents in Grand Campaign

Hi Chiper

Thanx for your mod...

I download your new version, but still as Greece or Hungary I have chrashes between 2 to 8 turns.
    Is there any way someone can fix this or you are going to release a new version ?

_XIII_'s Avatar Libertus

great mod , perhaps having all emergents unlocked at the same time is what causes inestability I unlock only one if I want to use it and there are no crashes

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by _XIII_ View Post
    great mod , perhaps having all emergents unlocked at the same time is what causes inestability I unlock only one if I want to use it and there are no crashes
    How do you unlock only one. I have no desire to have a bunch of emergents running around with no home. If I could just unlock the one I wanted to play that would be great!

Could you also make a mod that only adds minor factions?

Also, does this have the FOW bug?

Cipher*'s Avatar Libertus

Quote Originally Posted by JediDoom View Post
    Could you also make a mod that only adds minor factions?

Also, does this have the FOW bug?
    Yes this has FOW bug but will be fixed on the next release

Quote Originally Posted by gord96 View Post
    How do you unlock only one. I have no desire to have a bunch of emergents running around with no home. If I could just unlock the one I wanted to play that would be great!
    I agree with this too! Although it means a lot more work for Cipher*

A good idea will be to seperate the mod in to parts
    Part A (Emergent Factions in America)
    Part B (Emergent Factions in West Europe)
    Part C (Emergent Factions in Central East Europe)
    .....etc
    So someone can choose which part of the mod is good for him and make the game less heavier...

Sorry Cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by Anastasios View Post
    A good idea will be to seperate the mod in to parts
    Part A (Emergent Factions in America)
    Part B (Emergent Factions in West Europe)
    Part C (Emergent Factions in Central East Europe)
    .....etc
    So someone can choose which part of the mod is good for him and make the game less heavier...

Sorry Cheaper
    Thats a good idea but it will be splitted into 3 startpost.esf tho on which the user will have to replace the startpost.esf everytime if they want to play a faction from the 3 parts

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher* View Post
    Thats a good idea but it will be splitted into 3 startpost.esf tho on which the user will have to replace the startpost.esf everytime if they want to play a faction from the 3 parts
    yes, but it will make your mod better/stable plus in any future complains u will know which part u need to fix without change everything from the start.
    Sometimes the user have to do things in a mod (like replase the startpost.esf for example), he can not expect everything from the modder.

demis14's Avatar Miles

use this tutorial, which basicly explains how to properly unlock and play an emergent http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=242764

Hurm this one is sooo buggy T_T anyways at the moment I'm creating another mod based on the mod by DeadlyBlowfish which is the Late Campaign mod. Im currently adding Victory Conditions for the factions in that mod and making the unplayable factions playable. The fog of war will be fixed as well as I have found out a fix for it

This one will be less buggy I hope

Hey Cipher did you fix the bug with Norway which made the game crash after 10-11 turns? Cause it's still happening to me.

Ok playing as Punjab after a few turns about say 4 or 5 when i have capture a few states like about 5 state the game randomly crashes everytime after every turn

can you find a way to fix this

Cipher, I've had a request to make your mod compatible with Regalia of Nations. Do I have your permission to create a compatibility patch by editing your startpos.esf? All it would do is to create a new directory for the Alternate Government Flags.

Thanks,
    Aykis16

Quote Originally Posted by Aykis16 View Post
    Cipher, I've had a request to make your mod compatible with Regalia of Nations. Do I have your permission to create a compatibility patch by editing your startpos.esf? All it would do is to create a new directory for the Alternate Government Flags.

Thanks,
    Aykis16
    I am lead to believe that Cipher is doing a newer version of is mod with fixed fog of war and victory conditions for minor factions as well as other things I don't remember. I will sure be happy to see your mod being compatible with Cipher's.

P.S. Your flags looks great by the way!

Quote Originally Posted by Ahoskova View Post
    I am lead to believe that Cipher is doing a newer version of is mod with fixed fog of war and victory conditions for minor factions as well as other things I don't remember. I will sure be happy to see your mod being compatible with Cipher's.

P.S. Your flags looks great by the way!
    Thanks!

And seeing as how a major update is coming, if Cipher gives permission, I'll wait till that update is out before making a compatibility patch.

Praepositus

question

does that mod only allow you to play as the country that emerges from another one, or it's original country also?

if someone know where to get just scotland that would be brill ! or point me in the direction !
    i to think its having all the factions unlocked that causing it mines always crashes at mexico !
    all of factions unlocked don't do anything anyway i mean when i went scotland Norway did nothing not a thing

So.. this doesn't seem too compatible with the new patch, can't get a turn going.

gord96's Avatar Domesticus

any mod that altered the startpos.esf file wont be compatible with the new patch until it is updated by the mod authors.