Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: All Factions Unlocked + Playable Emergents in Grand Campaign

Default Re: [BETA] All Factions Unlocked + Emergents Playable in Grand Campaign

hessen's capital is actually westphelia's capital. you get them when they rebel against westphelia.

keep up the good work m8!!!
    ...waiting for the next release for an unbugged greece!!!

in the 2nd turn when in reaches new spain the crushes....doesnt matter wich nation im playing!!!
    i tried gb,bavaria ang greece....the thing is that i cannot play at all after installing the mod!!!....i can only hope that the release,wich fixes that issue,will come soon,for i dont wanna reinstall the whole game!!!

Cipher*'s Avatar Libertus

Im close on finishing the mod the only Factions left to edit are:

- Mamelukes
    - Hessen
    - Punjab

btw i manage to make the capital of Greece - Greece and removed the Ottoman Army settled to it. So Greece works fine now tho havent tested that much will post a screenie later

I just started a game as scotland, and it crashed a couple of turns in after I saw the 13 colonies flag.

Oh damn sorry I forgot to say please dont download the current release as its buggy. I will release a new version in an hour so stay tuned

Fine by me. I couldn't play as Afghanistan for some reason either and was about to mention that.

Default Re: [Released] All Factions Unlocked + Emergents Playable in Grand Campaign

New Version has been released

All Emergent Factions are now playable except Hessen because if I make it playable Westphalia will be unplayable

Anyways Enjoi and can the mods move this mod to the Release Mods Forum thanks

Default Re: [Released] All Factions Unlocked + Emergents Playable in Grand Campaign

This is great! However, the game is still crashing for me as Scotland, though it happens a few turns more than previously.

quebec crash at turn 6

EDIT: i found that everyone was able to build up their troops very quickly. myself i could train 5-7 units per turn. also the recruitment cost seems quite low for me or is it just me?
    Last edited by jumong; April 18, 2009 at 05:26 PM.

Excellent, I hope this will make making minior faction mods easier to test.

the game crushes in tur 9 with greece...i tried it severall times.
    same thing with france and other nations...they all crush at a random time each.
    the ottoman garrison from athens appears now near thessaloniki in a small island!
    ....does anyone else share the same expirience with all the crushes???

I imagine the consistent crashing has something to do with one of the nations. I'm blaming New Spain for now

i dont know wich nation cause the crash....but i hope cipher will fix it soon!!!...i cant play with any nation at all still it crashes all the time

Maximus_54's Avatar Miles

Colombia's government is bugged, i checked it...it had random colors and it was blank everywhere including the map. Then it crashed.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximus_54 View Post
    Colombia's government is bugged, i checked it...it had random colors and it was blank everywhere including the map. Then it crashed.
    you have to take a region for the government to spawn.

yeah!! new version dowloading now

ARRIBA LA CELESTE!!

Default Re: All Factions Unlocked + Playable Emergents in Grand Campaign

i played as mexico and it crashed... i hope Cipher will fix it =(

Quote Originally Posted by Svart View Post
    i played as mexico and it crashed... i hope Cipher will fix it =(
    When did the Crash happened Svart? As I tested mexico and it works fine

Well, I don't understand why USA are implented. You can play them in Grand Campaign after playing the road to indipendence campaign (The fourth button in the rti menu is the starting button to start at the historical correct date as USA).