Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: All Factions Unlocked + Playable Emergents in Grand Campaign

BanditKS's Avatar Ordinarius

Default Re: [BETA] All Factions Unlocked + Emergents Playable in Grand Campaign

Well now i can move armies in and out of Greece but i continue to get CTDs after turn 2

so they are on the GC game now? i mean if i start a new game i will see these factions in the new game?

hmm that means some factions will lose alot of land like britain and new spain.

thaks a lot

perhaps you 'll open all Factions Playable ..

P.S. I am try to Fixing the bug that you have said
    the picture we cn't see

bug:

mexico in roung 3 will crash

Cipher*'s Avatar Libertus

hurm can someone give me a fresh new copy of startpos.esf as I think I messed up the one that im currently working right now XD

you didnt back it up?!

+OIL I SUPPORTING U!
    A world project (Excellent)

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher* View Post
    hurm can someone give me a fresh new copy of startpos.esf as I think I messed up the one that im currently working right now XD
    You can delete the messed up version or move it out , then right click ETW in steam and go to properties>local files and click view integrity of game cache . It will be downloaded via steam and your all good to go .
    "In the early days he lived life with his eyes un-open ,
    conditioned to always go quietly . One day his father went
    off to war . To fight a war for something that is not worth fighting for .
    A forceful pry at his eyes to see a beautiful world has been taken from you and me .
    'This is killing me', he said to his mother . 'Is this the true face of humanity ?'"
    - Verse , Story Of A Free Man - Chapter 1 : The End Of Innocence

Sweet I got a fresh copy now will start the work right away

Maximus_54's Avatar Miles

Make a zip file please, RARs never work for me, nor does the system.

use winrar to open rar archives mate

Code:
    http://www.rarsoft.com/rar/wrar380.exe
    btw on the mod erm Im gonna remake it as the current one is so buggy.

On the other hand on the next release the emergent factions that are playable are:

- Scotland
    - Ireland
    - Colombia
    - Afghanistan
    - Greece
    - Mexico
    - United States
    - Norway

These emergent factions are tested by me and confirmed working but there are some issues though

Issues:

Scotland
    - Dont Capture the capital of Great Britain which is London or the game will crash.

Ireland
    - Same as scotland
    - Auto-recruitment of Brigs which is very annoying

Colombia
    - The game crashes at random turn.

Afghanistan
    - No problems so far.

Greece
    - The game crashes at random turn.
    - Ottoman Army is on the Capital and doesnt move.

Mexico
    - The game crashes at New Spain's Turn.

United States
    - The game crashes after 15-16 Turns.

Norway
    - The game crashes after 10-11 Turns
    Last edited by Cipher*; April 05, 2009 at 03:03 PM.

BanditKS's Avatar Ordinarius

Its really too bad so many of the nations just simply crash the game. I would have hoped CA would have made a more stable system.

Hi folks - ive just registered but thought Id contribute to the thread.

Played Scotland and everything was working fine until a crash in 1707. Strange historical conisidence... that is the same year the kingdom of Scotland ceased to exsist in reality - as it entered in the union with England to form Great Britain. Could there be a condition in the script for that?

Maximus_54's Avatar Miles

As i said, winrar doesnt work..........

Ok heres a zip

Code:

http://rapidshare.com/files/218076527/factionsandemergents_v102.zip

If I would do this I would start with one nation and make it work and fixing the bugs that comes when you play with the nation and then start with another nation

Quote Originally Posted by Ejay View Post
    If I would do this I would start with one nation and make it work and fixing the bugs that comes when you play with the nation and then start with another nation
    I agree with you man

on the other hand I kinda need some helpers on this mod so if anyone is interested reply in this thread or PM me

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

Excellent modding you've done here.

Playing as Ireland, everything goes fine until turn 10 and after that it randomly CTDs at end turn. Then on turn 15, if I remember correctly, it always CTDs and I can't get by it

if ANYONE makes mexico not crash plz adv me hahaha i cannot wait to play with it thnx

Quote Originally Posted by Svart View Post
    if ANYONE makes mexico not crash plz adv me hahaha i cannot wait to play with it thnx
    Will upload the update later on which Mexico is fixed and does not crash at new spain's turn so as Colombia. Still checking Greece tho

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast