Thread: X. MAARC - Nominations

Hesus de bodemloze's Avatar The Gaul
    Civitate Patrician Content Emeritus

Default X. MAARC - Nominations

Nominate AARs for March's contest.

The nominated AAR must have at least 2 updates in April.

Give the following info:

Title (as link)

Game: RTW / M2TW / ETW

Mod:

Faction:

Difficulty:

Description (short):

Teaser: (optional; a short excerpt in a spoiler with max. 3 big pictures)
    Last edited by Aldgarkalaughskel; April 27, 2009 at 11:50 AM. Reason: april, period
    Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae :
    Hesus 's Photo Gallery
    The Writers Study|Ex-Global Moderator|Moderation Mentor| Ex - Librarian of the Scriptorium|PoTW|MAARC|ToTW
    SPQR Forum Moderator

Jynx's Avatar Decanus

Default Re: X. MAARC - Nominations

Title : The Purging of the Land: The Quest for Chocolate
    Game: ETW
    Mod: Darth Mod 0,9
    Faction: Cherokee Nations
    Difficulty: VH/M
    Description : The Cherokee tribe do not want war, or peace for that matter they just want Chocolate and they will endure anything to get it, and get away from the crazy Europeans with their fire breathing Dragons (guns)
    Teaser:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The Purging of the Lands

The Quest For Chocolate

Scene 1: The Rise and Fall of Ug

Cherokee Religion:Cherokee myth speaks of the Earth as a great island floating in the sea, held in place by four great cords placed at the four directions and attached to the sky vault, itself made of solid rock. When the Earth grows old and is worn out its cords will break so allowing the Earth to retire to the deep. Our world was first formed when a Water-Beetle brought some mud to the surface of the sea, at which point it grew and became the Earth. The animals, who until that time lived above the sky vault, came and made their homes on the Earth...once it was dry enough; in time humans would join them

Okay… about as barmy as the other religions of that time but still quite sensible and primitive.

There, done the boring research, now for the good stuff.

Catecahassa: I’m bored, my country is small, my people are being wiped out by crazy white people with fire-breathing dragons.
    Advisor: Sounds like the Chinese sire.
    Catecahassa: No! They just believed in them, these people actually have them. Guns they call them.
    Advisor: Don’t they use saltpetre to fire out shards of metal?
    Catecahassa: Shut up! We’re supposed to be ill-educated Native Americans! Not scientists! They are fire breathing dragons!
    Advisor: Okay, fire breathing dragons, gotcha!
    Catecahassa: There! Now we must purge the lands of these demons from beneath the sky vault! And anybody else who gets in our way!
    Advisor: Isn’t that a bit too far?
    Catecahassa: Did you see what they did to the chocoholic Aztecs?!?
    Advisor: Chocolate?
    Catecahassa: Hmmm…
    Advisor: Those fire-breathing-dragon-wielding great-cord-destroying people-burning demons? Chocolate?
    Catecahassa: Must… have… chocolate…
    80 years is simply not enough to enjoy all of the fun in the world, and out of it...

tuore's Avatar Senator

Cold Winter's People

Game: ETW
    Difficulty: H/H
    Mods: Whatever is the current Darthmod, Battlefield Smoke & Blood.
    Faction: Russia
    Description: The russian rickrolling steamrolling rise to power. Following the story of a few worthy generals, some living still, some died. Revolutions, steamrollings, trade, pirates.

Teaser: Chapter from the ending sequence.

We blitzed and took all three cities in one turn. Great Britain has been destroyed. Two major factions to go.

Hmm... or, i mean three majors.

(USA becomes a major faction).

Unfortunately, my expanding in America cannot continue. My game crashes every time i click on a fleet in America. So i cannot get armies on land. Same in India.

So Europe is now under our control. USA in America wil surely become a large power, but a bug (possibly a curse of a witch ) prevents us from going there.

Quoting George Washington:

Tis well.

Hmm... tell me someone, if i have two AARs, can i nominate both in the same contest?
    Last edited by tuore; April 09, 2009 at 12:51 PM.

tuore's Avatar Senator

As i found out that i can nominate two AARs, here we go:

For Tea And Country

Game: ETW (duh)
    Long Campaign
    Faction: Great Britain
    Mods:

DarthMod Commander Edition
    Battlefield smoke & blood

Description: William III, ruler of England, has run out of tea. He invades America, India and Sweden in hope of finding tea.

Teaser:

Although William died because of a heart attack, Victoria continues.

Victoria: Well... are our soldiers now ready to invade UP?

Advisor: Yes... i think so, ma'am.

Victoria: Advisor, tell me why does that say that UP was a once-great nation?

Advisor: It has something to do with CA.

Victoria: CA?! Don't you mean CIA?

Advisor: No, ma'am. CA stands for Creative Assembly, while CIA stands for Central Intelligence Agency. And FYI, neither of them has been invented.

Victoria: What do you mean 'hasn't been invented'?

Advisor: They don't exist.

Victoria: I'm going to do something nasty to you...

Victoria: I know! I'm gonna... CRUCIFYyou!

Advisor: Crucifixion? Ohh.

Victoria (with the WTF facial expression): Nasty, eh?

Advisor: Could be worse.

Victoria: What do you mean "could be worse"?

Advisor: Well... you could be stabbed.

Victoria: Stabbed? It takes a second. Crucifixion lasts hours, it's a slow, horrible death!

Advisor: Well, at least it gets you to open air.

Victoria: You're weird. Have you seen anyone crucified?

Advisor: Crucifixion's a doddle.

Victoria: Don't keep saying that.

Victoria: Red shall rule Europe! But look at our trade! Why is tea's value so low?

Advisor: I don't know ma'am. I'm sorry, ma'am. I have absolutely no idea, ma'am.

Ma'am Victoria: Don't you "ma'am" me!

Advisor: Sorry.

Victoria: I wont accept. Crucify him!

Advisor: Ma'am... SORRY! I mean... my liege. You're a thousand years late.

Victoria: WHAT?!

Advisor: We're no romans.

Victoria: Let's attack Mughals now. They stole our tea!

Advisor: Jawohl, mein Führer!

Victoria: *sigh*

While the soldiers tried to find Mughal Empire, Westphalia was crushed.

Can we find biscuits? Can we find tea? Can Hitler conquer Europe? Can you combine marshmallows and porridge? Can you teach a parrot to dance? Can we take India? Can we burn Paris? Can we stop Roosevelt? Will Obama change the world?

So many questions... one place to find the answers.

GOOGLE FTW!

Last edited by tuore; April 29, 2009 at 12:58 AM.

Edward lV's Avatar Campidoctor

The last Legion

Game: RTW:BI

Difficulty H/H

Faction: Western Roman empire
    Mods & fixes: None

Description: The story of 1 legion of Rome in their quest to save the crumbling empire.

Teaser:

The ranks of the legion stood to attention as Flavius spoke to them from his stand. It had been
    two years since his father, Flavius II, had passed away on the verge of invading the Eastern
    empire. Now it had fallen on him to lead these men of Rome to victory. His brother, Marcus, was
    still prospering in the court of Byzantium. He stood to look upon his men once more.
    “We are on the verge of a great victory - for all of Rome! These Eastern usurpers have long had
    there eyes on our homeland. Now it is there turn to feel the hard glare of another! They are
    weak, barbarian hordes press on there borders like rabid dogs. We must seize the opportunity to
    strike whilst they are recovering from defeat.” He stopped for a while, looking across the campus
    to admire his men. “Greece has long been a field of civil war. Since the time of Caesar and
    Pompey we Romans have fought each other in its fields. I intend to strike hard and fast into there
    lands. I will not stop until the walls of Byzantium are ours, that I promise you all today, there will
    be victory over the traitors!” Flavius walked down from the podium slowly, followed by the
    reassuring, rhythmic chants of his name.
    Last edited by Edward lV; April 10, 2009 at 11:57 AM.

SonOfAlexander's Avatar I want his bass!
    Citizen

Title: The Epic of Caelvs Morsvs Lvminivs
    Game: RTW (vanilla) and RTW BI
    Faction: N/A
    Difficulty: N/A

Description:
    Caelus Luminius watched helpless whilst, at the age of 8, his innocent parents were ruthlessly murdered. After fighting in the Roman Legio IV Macedonica, Caelus deserted, fleeing across Europa to Britannia. is now the leading general of the Brigantes tribe in Hibernia, and has just led them against their hated foe, the Menapii.

Teaser:

Elche, son of Udine, was the leader of an army of Menapii. He had spent his life training in the military and knew that to crush the Brigantians, those weaklings on their last, desperate legs, a simple army of locals would suffice and be more popular. It irritated him - no, perplexed him - when men started to arrive at the Menapii capital, Wexford. Many have no weapons or armour… although they didn’t have much to start with.

They had horrific injuries, all racked by infections and the lack of treatment for the past 2 days. They were horribly disfigured and many had lost a hand, an ear or nose … even a limb.

They were half-dragged, half walked mercilessly by the Chief’s guards to his chamber, where they told him of the barbaric cruelty that the Battle of Lismore (as it had already become known) had been. Many exaggerated, their wild memories distorted by the shimmering mirage of the Brigantians’ fluid battle. Many spoke of men with no eyes, beasts half man and half horse, gods raining lightning and men that were so wretched and dejected that they must surely have been raised by wolves and bears. The Chief watched with quiet and grave realisation as the sound of silence reverberated through the building. The foundations of it’s ancient kings and orders shook at the tales of these scarred and terrified bards.

The last man stopped and breathed unevenly, a suppurating wound covering his chest. The chief inhaled, thinking of how best to phrase his response, when the shutters banged and crashed, the wood and straw shattering as a figure cloaked in black burst through the window.
    Last edited by SonOfAlexander; April 13, 2009 at 03:15 PM.
    Please come see the BAARC
    Proud Member of the Critic's Quill & ES content staff
    Under the benificient and omniscient patronage of Carl Von Döbeln
    Bono: "Let me tell you something. I've had enough of Irish Americans who haven't been back to their country in 20 or 30 years, and tell me about the 'Resistance', the 'Revolution' 'back home'. The 'glory' of the revolution, and the 'glory' of dying for the revolution. F *** THE REVOLUTION!!!"
    Ariovistus Maximus: "Google supplieth all."
    [Multi-AAR] Caelus Morsus Luminius

Kátz's Avatar Senator

Title : Liberation of Greece
    Game : BI (Barbarian Invasion)
    Modification : XGM v5.8.21
    Faction : The Greek Cities
    Difficulty : H/H

Description : Acrotatus of Sparta decides to retire from military welfares of Greece after his first battle. The command of the army is then taken over by Pelleas. While not appearing as a general, he is the mastermind behind the Greek war tactics. As Acrotatus retires, Pelleas promises to build him the strongest army in the world ever. Will he succeed? Or will he succumb into darkness?

Teaser :

I will present to you : The preparation of the second battle.

And so I will descend into my first battle, I cannot say my voice on this. But it has been pretty obvious that we will win against them. I will see his tactics and try to perceive what was Pelleas' thoughts about this battle. I will try to make sure his moves are not worth the suspicions, that would be the key into victory. While leaving as little amount of bloodshed as possible. But still, the persistent Thebans refused to give up. As they are under the threat and enslavery of Macedonia. Perhaps I would know why by a chat with the townsmen, after we have claimed our rightful victory.

Prepare for battle.

He's a crazy bureaucrat.

I will leave the entire command of the army to Pelleas, just to supervise his moves and possibly, allowing me to see his true motives. Acrotatus had also told me that he no longer knows him well. Despite being childhood friends. Could it be a change in attitudes that brought to this? Has arrogance prevailed over promise? I will see soon, and report what I can to him.

First things first, he has instructed the soldiers to cover themselves behind the walls. At the base that we can take cover using the walls. While this may be right, still. There are some risks that are to be taken. A quick advance into the lines would probably be rash, as the towers may shoot some of them down. And furthermore, he said that he wanted to avoid much bloodshed along the way. But I could be wrong about this.

The Long March of Liberty (ETW Road to Independence Episode 3, no mods)
    Faction: United StatesDifficulty: Campaign Map - Medium (default, can't be changed in RTI, as far as I know); Battles - Hard

Description: This AAR tells the story of the American Revolution through George Washington's eyes, taking the form of excerpts from his journal. Battle reports (with lots of screenshots) are provided in the context of Washington's thoughts on larger political and strategic issues. Period-style maps are also included.

August 8, 1778
    A dear-bought victory at Falmouth, and with it Maine has her independence. After our forces had besieg'd Howe at Falmouth for six months, he attempted to break the siege by sallying forth. I was able to bring a slightly larger force northward than that fighting for Gen’l Howe, after convincing many of the minutemen who’d fought at Bunker Hill to re-enlist and training five regiments of foot at our new Barracks in Boston. Nonetheless, Howe’s troops were far more experienced.

The battle could have swung to either side’s favor throughout the clear, warm but windy day; victory hung in the balance as both lines clashed in melee. I had our regiments arrang'd in a line extending the length of a nearby hill, and the enemy started with an assault on our center and right. I ordered the right to wheel perpendicular, bracketed between our center and a small ridge, to envelop the enemy's left. Some of the British militia soon began to rout.

Despite the British having mainly militia at their disposal, it was a bloody melee and an ordeal for our newly trained line infantry out of Boston.

Spying General Howe’s command regiment moving forward, I ordered one of our cavalry regiments to join me in an assault, hoping to distract Howe’s infantry. Foolishly, Howe and his outnumber’d bodyguard force met us head-on.

Horsemen on both sides fell, but Providence willed that my aide-de-camp’s sabre found General Howe’s neck within minutes. Though he served the King's cause, I regret the loss of a fellow gentleman senior officer, but truth be told it was foolhardy of him to engage rather than retreat with honour.

Upon seeing their commander fall bleeding from his horse, most of the British infantry fled. Our victory was close, and many patriots paid the ultimate price. I grieve for the brave men on both sides and wish most fervently to improve my tactics to reduce our casualties in the future. Independence will be far too bittersweet for the widows and orphans left behind in battle’s wake.
    An E:TW AAR on the American Revolution: The Long March of Liberty

Sword of Albion

Game:MTW2
    Mod: Kingdom of Scots
    Faction: Clan MacDougall
    Difficulty: M/M
    Description: Unscrupulous priests, beguiling maidens, wily kings, ruthless warriors. Medieval Scotland is far from forgiving. And some, like young Ewan MacDougall, have no intention of ever doing so.

Teaser:

Chapter XXII: The Armory
    Black Billy was still at the house when I returned from the hills of Skye. I waited in the shadows of the street, watching as he departed. He paused in the door, pressing his lips to Jane’s cheek. I heard her murmured "Good night", and watched as he strolled off into the darkness, a smile glittering upon his swarthy face.
    I waited a moment or two and crossed the street, mounting the steps two at a time. The latch-string was still out and I put my hand to the door, entering abruptly. Jane still stood within the antechamber with her mother.
    Both of them looked up in surprise at my entrance, their conversation ceasing suddenly. Mrs. MacLewis seemed on the verge of speaking, but I brushed past both of them without so much as a salutation, retiring to my bedchamber at once.
    I laid back upon my pallet, my mind swirling with the events of the evening. What thou doest, do thou quickly. . .
    The image of Jane in the arms of William MacCreild flickered across mind’s eye, and I gritted my teeth, endeavoring to block the picture from my mind. What I had witnessed. . .
    The night wore on and the house fell silent as Sarah MacLewis and her daughter went to bed. I lay there sleeplessly, tossing and turning upon my pallet.
    If you are with me, brother, be ready on that night.
    I rose, moved by a sudden impulse, and took the tallow candle from the top of the crate at my bedside. Another moment of groping in the darkness, and my hand found the flint and steel nearby.
    My door opened noiselessly and I slipped into the hall. I could have found my way around the house blindfolded and a few moments took me to the stone stairs leading down to the cellar of the MacLewis house, or the armory, as I had described it to Father David.
    Pausing at the foot of the steps, I struck the flint, sparking the candle into full flame. I replaced the implements into the pocket of my jerkin, holding the candle above my head as I proceeded down the narrow passageway. A stout oaken door barred my progress and I halted, examining the latch carefully. The lock was simple and easily defeated—I was inside within moments, closing the door behind me. The candlelight reflected off steel and armor hanging from the walls. I gasped.
    Jane had described the family armory to me, but I had never been inside. Swords, maces, suits of mail—every imaginable accoutrement of war hung within. Enough weapons for a small army. Perhaps that was what Father David had in mind. . .
    I pondered the thought for a moment, still unable to decipher the motives of the enigmatic priest. A man of God—yet a man of the sword, a well-nigh unimaginable combination in my mind. There was no good answer.
    Dismissing the thought out of hand, I turned to more pressing business. Choosing a sword from the selection on the wall before me, I hefted it in my hand. It was lighter and more graceful than most swords I had seen in the highlands, possibly manufactured on the continent.
    It would do. My sword-arm was not completely healed—at least not able to handle the heavy claymore like I had wielded in battle with Duncan. This sword was just what I needed.
    I returned it to its scabbard and took both from the wall, casting a long look around at the armory before departing. The wall to my left, there was something strange—a way it caught the light of my guttering candle. Sword and candle both held in my right hand, I moved over to the wall, moving my hand along the roughly hewn stones. Something, almost a seam along the stones. As though there was an opening. . .
    Air seemed to flow through my fingers, a cold draft snuffing out the candle and plunging the room into darkness. Loose mortar crumbled ‘neath my hand as I groped for the wall, suddenly panicked. I hurried across the pitch-black chamber to the stairs, nearly falling in my haste.
    Above, in the house, all was still quiet, or so it seemed. I slipped quickly into my bedchamber, turning to close the door.
    "Ewan!" A soft cry from behind me. I whirled, nearly dropping the sword in my surprise. Jane stood there, her form silhouetted against the moonlight streaming in off the balcony.
    "Jane!" I exclaimed, laying the sheathed sword on the table at the foot of my bed. "What are you doing here?"
    "I—I thought you had left us," she whispered, "You were angry when you returned tonight, I knew not what you might do."
    I relit the wick, candlelight flickering off her pale features. Unable to speak, I stood there, drinking in her beauty like a thirsty man in the desert. Her eyes lit suddenly upon the ill-hidden sword, her gaze flickering upward to my face. I turned away like a guilty schoolboy, unable to meet her glance.
    "You plan to fight him, don’t you?" she asked, her voice quivering. I knew not how to answer her—indeed, I knew not my own plans, my own intentions. I stood there, in silence, swallowing hard upon her words.
    A small cry burst from her lips and she threw herself into my arms, crying bitterly. "Please, Ewan, please don’t draw your sword against him. Please, if you love me, don’t fight with Black Billy. . ."
    "You care for him that much?" I asked coldly, my heart a leaden weight within me. Defeat, imprisonment, nothing had torn me apart such as the love I had felt for this maiden.
    She lifted her head from my chest, her dark eyes shining with tears. "I care nothing for Black Billy, but you cannot stand against him! He will kill you without thought, without remorse, as he has killed many before you."
    It took a moment for her words to sink in. It was for my safety that she feared! I wrapped my arms around waist, drawing her close. "As you wish," I breathed, feeling as though a burden had been lifted from my shoulders.
    "Promise me," she whispered.
    I would have promised her anything at that moment, wings on my feet at the magic of her words. I felt as though I could walk without ever touching the ground. "I promise," I replied, leaning down to seal the bargain with a kiss.
    I was young then. I knew not how easily promises could be made—how they could be broken with equal ease. Would to God I had kept my word. . .
    Son of PW

ReD_OcToBeR's Avatar Senator

The Ishtar Gate to Alexandria
    Rome Total War
    Roma Surrectum 1.5c
    Seleucid Empire
    Hard/Hard

The posts that begin with the month of April consist of the wars between the Seleucid Empire, Pergamum, and Armenia. The focus has shifted slightly away from the Ptolemaic Front but battles are still being fought there. The King, Kassandros journeys into the mountains of Armenia to destroy the backstabbers while his people defend their homeland in epic battles against Pergamum and the Ptolemaics.

Note: My link begins with the April posts.

Okay I'm not going to win this, but what the hell.

Cultural Learnings of Europe for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Poland

Game: Empire Total War

Mod: None.

Faction: Poland-Lithuania

Difficulty: Easy - Easy

A Borat-styled comedy. Slightly racist and makes fun of stereotypes that do not even exist. If you are Lithuanian, please don't read it, I don't need any lawsuit.

Teaser:

At night we Polish closes windows and puts lettuce on our windows so the Lithuanians don't come.

We, Polish, are a very good peoples. We likes guests and always kind to wanderers and travelers. Unless they Lithuanians, of course.

Please, doesn't mind my accent. I speak English not good. I cannot gets a good english pronounciation because I has a mental trauma. I was scared by a Lithuanian when I was 7. If my father don't beat that Lithuanian with a iron hats, the Lithuanian had already bite me.

And now me and my operator Wladislaw Zbignew will starts ours journeys.

Our first stop will be Lithuania. What a pity, but we has to do it or nobody do it. We tell people about disgusting country of Lithuania.
    Last edited by Antwerpen; April 29, 2009 at 01:39 PM.
    Under the patronage of the honourable La♔De♔Da♔Brigadier Graham

Title (as link): A General's Story
    Game: Empire - Total War
    Mod: None
    Faction: Sweden
    Difficulty: Hard/Meduim
    Description (short): The tales of the General Ode Nordenburg in as he fights the wars of the Mighty Swedish Empire.

Teaser:

Chapter 1: Rhineland Campaign, 1764-1771
    Part 2 - Annexation of Colonge, 1771

November 12th, 1771

Permission has been given for us to seize Colonge. Internationally this will be recognise as an annexation, Britian and the United Provinces do not recognise the soverienity of Westphallia, Poland-Lithuania likewise do not recognise Westphallia as a free state. Despite protest from Wüttemburg, Colonge is territory of the United Provinces and therefore not independant; although the army of Westphallia do not wish to surrender without a fight. They have assembled what remains of their professional army (now reduced to a single regiment of line infantry and two Carribineer Guard Regiments.) and have drafted many of the young men who have not deserted the capital for Wüttemburg. This is a futile endevor, despite our losses of many men in the regiments and a great general, we stand little chance of defeat. Dutch and Belgian volunteers are formed up to become a forlorn hope, though they stand little chance against the Westphallian cavalry they will hold them up until our line infantry arrive at the battlefield.

It will take 10 days to march through the freezing winter, the government of Westphalia have nothing to lose so we can expect any kind of raid apon our army. We must keep the morale of our men high, this cold winter is nothing compared to that of the men who fought in Russia and Poland 50 years ago, however these men are no-where near as hardened as the frontiersmen who defended St. Petersburg.

November 16th, 1771

Ten men died in a cavalry raid, two howitzers destroyed, had to combine what's left of the two Artillery regiments into one. They buried the artillery as well as the men in a mark of respect to the cannons which served them well for 10 years. Don't expect that will help morale.

November 21st, 1771

We reached the outskirts of Colonge, the Westphallian army are massing in a nearby village, we expect that they will make their last stand here. It is odd that this standoff will be known as the "Annexation" instead of the "Battle" of Colonge, the men feel that this will be a battle like any other. The Forlorn hope made their last confessions to our Father Richardson, he's an Irish born Protestant priest, he came here to help our soldiers cope with the stress of War. Some of the more pious officers are feeling guilty after they lead men to their deaths. One young officer, no older than 19 was driven nearly to tears after he was forced to bayonnette 3 wounded Westphallian raiders. I am not sure whether he'll be able to cope with the battle ahead, so I'm going to assign him into the cavalry to co-command with the Iceland regiment.

December 2nd, 1771

This standoff is lasting longer than I thought, the enemy have no intention of attacking us, nor do they have any intention of giving up. I'm not sure what they're trying to achieve here, but great news has reached the men. The Swedish African Colonial Army, composed mainly of native african volunteers after the abolition of slavery, has completely and utterly destroyed the Spanish Army at Madrid.

The idea of the end of our campaign being so close was reminded by this news, not so long ago the officers in this army had fought the Franco-Spanish forces in Flanders. The Spanish Monarchy had forseen the Swedish army, and fled to Naples, with Military Access rights to Barvaria, it is highly likely that we would be ordered to take Italy, the many rival states of Italy were all colaborators with the Spanish.

December 3rd, 1771

We've recived orders to attack, signed by Karl XIV himself, along with all the members of the Cabinet. Orders have reached the men to prepare for the battle; confidence of our certian victory (or Annexation as has been insisted we call it) is not limited to myself, the ordanary infantrymen. Even the Household Cavalry talked about wrapping their swords in cloth to keep them clean in the battle - while this would seem foolish in a major battle such as at Cleves, so little of the men here could afford good body protection that the swords could run throught anyway.

This is the first battle I will command, however, and I am anxious to win it and proove to my countrymen that I am worthy of my rank.

Last edited by Plank of Wood; April 29, 2009 at 10:48 AM.
    "And when I danced I danced alone;
    But then I did not dance because I was alone;
    So I did not dance"- Bill Bailey

SeniorBatavianHorse's Avatar Tribunus Vacans

The last 2 updates were in April so I've got in by the skin of my teeth!!

Title The Battle of Mons Aelian

Game: M2TW Kingdoms

Mod: Invasio Barbarorum 2

Faction: Western Roman

Description (short): The findings from a recent battlefield dig shed some interesting light into an obscure battle during the fall of Africa to the Vandal invasion.

I'd post a teaser here but I have no idea how to do it!