Thread: Importing tsv files to Editor.

Default Importing tsv files to Editor.

Hello,

So I am having trouble importing the tsv file for my ACW mod, I worked right out of the other file, just overwrote values, but it does not seem to import, at first I thought that the import and exporter were busted for the format because what i saw in the editor and what was exported was different.

Then I tryed to import right after exporting and it worked fine, I have alined my file with the other file and cannot find the mistake, it says it cannot match the value to BOOLEAN, which would seem to mean I have a misspelled value of a set of Boolean in the wrong spot, but I have checked spelling and checked the order and it still crashes.

I have attached the file below, you will notice it only contains the records for the modded units, but according to CA that is fine and this is not an issue related to that afaik.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=260572

Game Scripter @ Reverie World Studios

Default Re: Importing tsv files to Editor.

There are several empty values that might need filling, around the 35th to 50th column.
    Also the sharpshooters have a space after their name, that might not be what you want either.
    But I didn't see any wrong booleans.

Thanks, sometimes it takes a second person to look at it.

I doubt if the empty colums are it because they follow a FALSE value and don't need to be filled it, that is according to the actually file form what i read.

Edit:

Fixed the Space, did a little test of the TRUE and FALSE values, and nothing, I am at a loss.
    Last edited by harshman_chris; April 01, 2009 at 11:20 AM.
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=260572

Game Scripter @ Reverie World Studios

l33tl4m3r's Avatar A Frakkin' Toaster

Quote Originally Posted by harshman_chris View Post
    Thanks, sometimes it takes a second person to look at it.

I doubt if the empty colums are it because they follow a FALSE value and don't need to be filled it, that is according to the actually file form what i read.

Edit:

Fixed the Space, did a little test of the TRUE and FALSE values, and nothing, I am at a loss.
    If it's not fixed by the time I get home, I'll take a look at it!
    [House of Caesars|Under the Patronage of Carl von Döbeln]