Thread: What CPU and RAM do I need to run RTW well?

I have no idea what chatroom to go to ask questions about RTW...and since Im a new member, i don't know anyone to ask.... Anyways, I don't have the game yet but my friends and I are crazy about RTW, and I was wondering how many men you can have PER ARMY (excluding reinforcements)with the huge setting, and what the biggest unit is? I dont have it yet cause my computer blows, I only have 1 Gb and NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 Ultra......this is embarassing....other than that, my computer can handle the game, but I was hoping I could get more Gb's so I could get the HUGE setting and that the game wouldn't lag so much like i know its going to do, unless for some reason it runs smooth. If you guys have any tips on what computer to buy to handle really good games like this, please give me your opinion.

~brownie~

{dropped the huge size 7 font}

madd069's Avatar Biarchus

Just to tell you, this would go in the basement, click here I will get this moved there.

PS-Welcome to the forums

i believe i read somewhere the more processor power is gonna help u not ram... i only got 512ram and i handle rtw fine but i got a 3ghtz processor try lowering the graphic settings a bit

your vid card maybe not powerfull enough, and your processor.......what processor do you have?

Ardeur's Avatar Chattering in Chinese

As far as the minimums go, its hard telling. I've got a 3GHz processor, 1GB of RAM, and a Radeon 9800 Pro video card. I have Zero issues running this game.

Best thing to do is post the specs of your machine and let the vultures pick it apart and give you their critique.

I have a Pentium M 1400 and 256m of ddr with 64m INTEGRATED graphics card. I can run the game.
    Back to play MTW2...

wow mib.......wow

way to bring back a totally dead topic without adding anything to it...