Thread: Where to download?

krasni's Avatar Libertus

Default Where to download?

I recently got back into RTW and XGM and noticed this mod, thought I'd give it a try.

The download link leads to filefront, however, which is now closed. Is there another place to download this mod?

RedFox's Avatar When it's done.™

Default Re: Where to download?

I'm currently trying to find a place as good as Filefront to upload the files. Most free upload services have size restrictions, so I'm not sure what I can come up with. Any suggestions?
    On a side note, I'm hosting to the wmwiki FTP provided by Zarax, but the bandwidth is pretty limited so people might experience problems. It will take a long time to upload due to that, too.
    Last edited by RedFox; March 31, 2009 at 02:29 PM.

what about this? maybe this don't have size\download limits...I downloaded most of the mods for Command & Conquer 3 from here and it seems all right... http://www.moddb.com/

both megaupload and rapidshare have problems with file size both to upload and download and don't allow you to download more than one thing at the same time, unless you create an account...
    Last edited by Spartan 666; April 01, 2009 at 09:38 AM.

Thanks Spartan, I set up the Mod and it's awaiting authorisation: http://www.moddb.com/mods/diadochi-total-war

I'll see when I have time to upload the 0.92 release and patches there. Temporary links to wmwiki should be up soon, so check the Downloads thread.

Miles

By the way, FileFront is back if you want to post it there again.

Thanks for the heads up, Panama Red. I put the links all back up. So people can head to the download thread to get the mod: >>>>>>> Download Beta <<<<<<<

I will also put up modDB links, since I already uploaded the files there.