Thread: Diffrent version?

Default Diffrent version?

Well apparently everyone has a different version then me. on multiplayer lobby all the games but very few are red and when i hover my mouse over one it says that it is a different version? where can i get this version? ha

thanks

Faris_Elghoul's Avatar Miles

Default Re: Diffrent version?

Mabye he modded the game?

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

I've also found recently that most of the games are a different version than the one I use. I wonder if most players haven't got the latest patch? I have it included.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

^Theoretically impossible for them to be playing online then without the latest patch.

The citizens of Ansbach believed the animal to be a werewolf, a reincarnation of their late and cruel Bürgermeister, whose recent death had gone unlamented.

i have this problem too , new bug?

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by AnsbachWolf View Post
    ^Theoretically impossible for them to be playing online then without the latest patch.
    If you go into the Empire Total War properties in Steam you can change the 'Automatic Updates' option from 'Always keep this game up to date' to 'Do not automatically update this game'.

So, it's not impossible.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

lawlbear's Avatar Laetus

hmm i just got this bugg its showing games rooms with red lettering and saying the game host has a different version seems to be a bug anyone find a fix?