Thread: Anyone know if EXP is going to be moddable??

Default Anyone know if EXP is going to be moddable??

Like this title says....has anyone seen anything that leads you to believe EXP points are going to be capable of being modded or is it going to be like the TW games of old. I really hate fighting dozens of battles only to find my units with one or two EXP from it....one some VERY rare occasions they get three...never do I seem to get any further though. It would be could if they automatically got experience from each battle or maybe every other battle

Default Re: Anyone know if EXP is going to be moddable??

or if someone could mod that we can recruit better exp units for more money i have the same probs i get stuck at around the 3rd rank all the time

It is moddable and I believe there are a few mods who have chnaged it
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=260572

Game Scripter @ Reverie World Studios

l33tl4m3r's Avatar A Frakkin' Toaster

Harshman is correct, check the released mod threads (my mod does NOT change experience.)

I can't find the link now, but I am sure I saw a mod to increase experience. If you cannot find one, let me know and I'll put out a minimod when I get home tonight.
    [House of Caesars|Under the Patronage of Carl von Döbeln]

Good to know.
    Son of PW

i put up a minimod that effectively halves how long it takes to get experience

so if your interested check it out

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=248865
    "After that business with hydrophobic invasion forces in Empire: Total War, it's impossible to sit down to review a new Creative Assembly creation without anxiety. Will I miss some grievous bug and end up looking like an arse? Should I sprinkle my paragraphs with verbal get-out clauses like 'appears to', 'from what I saw' and 'on the whole'? Am I destined to be remembered as the critic that failed to notice that all the horses in Shogun 2 only have three legs? It can reach the point where you wonder if you'd be better off phoning-in sick and letting the poisoned chalice pass to another poor blighter."