Thread: Uncontroled revolt

Cooltosha's Avatar Semisalis

Default Uncontroled revolt

How to deal with uncontroled revolt, even if my Leader has maximum authority, state is expanding, he has support of the church, I am most advanced civilization?

And I still have revolt in some border regions........How do I cope with that? Large garrisons or bigger percent of my religion do not help.
    Magister Templi Sancti Banani dei pauperes commilitones Kongi Templique Sancti Banani - KONG WILLS IT!
    In Serbia, 90% of people listen to turbo-folk "music". If you are part of the 10% that listen to real music, including metal, put this in your signature
    Obama, your time is up. We're taking our country back from you liberal commies.

Default Re: Uncontroled revolt

If they are non-Rus regions, they are scripted to revolt.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooltosha View Post
    How to deal with uncontroled revolt, even if my Leader has maximum authority, state is expanding, he has support of the church, I am most advanced civilization?

And I still have revolt in some border regions........How do I cope with that? Large garrisons or bigger percent of my religion do not help.

If you play Russian faction, your Great Duke was in a monastery and he has good authority, but cities on border revolt. It means, that you have grasped not Russian city and you cannot keep it. You must to control only russian territory.

Sir Althfons's Avatar Civis

Try with the caucassus, I could conquer Kutaisi and it doesnīt revolt. Iīve owned it for a lot of turns and itīs quietly (just mynd the turks)

By my experience, the only ones I can't control are the medium-large cities of the cumans and bulgars. Other it seems that is possible, I have conquered and controlled little towns-selos of the bulgars, rebel nomadic towns and polish cities and to some extent lithuanian cities. Try getting your religion at a hundred percent and send good generals as governors, other than that there is no way (I think).

NEW VERSION OF RUINS OF GLORY RELEASED!!! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS