Thread: New hotseat campaign

Ducenarius

Default New hotseat campaign

I am searching for players to begin a new hotseat campaign.
    Please participate.
    My mod is the latest version of SS 6.2 with RR by gracul

Default Re: New hotseat campaign

Hey, You may get more results IF you put SS6.0 OR SS6.1, and remove the RR.

As it is, many players are already in Hotseats with 6.0 and 6.1 that can not upgrade to SS6.2 with out losing their current games.

Just giving you advice so this game would look more viable.

Also consider rules, (Western, Eastern, European, Baltic, Iberian?) As in a select area, of where people can go by. Also think of a player cap 5 players, for a good fast one, 10 people for an epic longer campaign. such.

Ducenarius

you are right but i don't want to delete SS.2 so i am looking for players who play SS6.2
    I am looking for a few players just to begin with...

Also consider rules, (Western, Eastern, European, Baltic, Iberian?) As in a select area, of where people can go by
    What do you mean with that?
    Thanks anyway

think he means so players aren't spaced out between AI factions. If you want players to fight against each other early in the game then place them close, like all in western or eastern europe. However, if you want players to become super empires before they battle against other human players then let everybody play where they want (some in asia, others in europe). They will be surrounded by AI unless you have a player for each faction but then that would take too much time unless you know the people will always have their turns ealry (reliable or friends)

Also did you find out how to transfer saved files? Go to Stainless Steel folder and then to the saves folder. Then you need to zip it cause it doesn't let you upload it without a zip and then go here and press attachments in advanced options like so:

Browse your computer for the save (in stainless steel> Saves folder) and upload. Then post message and then everyone can download the save file, place it on their saves folder and play their turn. Then they keep doing this until the game finishes.
    Last edited by spanish_emperor; April 01, 2009 at 02:43 AM.
    "we're way way pre-alpha and what that means is there is loads of features not just in terms of the graphics but also in terms of the combat and animations that actually aren't in the game yet.So the final game is actually gonna look way way better than this!” - James Russell, CA
    Just like the elephant animation, this Carthage scenario is actually in the game, it just has a small percantage factor for showing up, that's all...

Beware of scoundrels

im interested in a 6.1 campaign nothing more nothing else.. ;P

Ducenarius

Yes but i'm searching for players who have 6.2
    Sorry

Dewy's Avatar Something Witty

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew1994 View Post
    Yes but i'm searching for players who have 6.2
    Sorry
    no one does
    Oh no the picture of my dog disappeared!

agreed...

Civis

i too am interested in a 6.1 campaign pm me with details if you decide to make 1

Ducenarius

CC lock this thead
    noone uses it