Thread: What ist the euro_officer2.dds for?

Default What ist the euro_officer2.dds for?

Hey there,

I noticed that texture while doing my saxon officers. It would fit perfect. But it seems like no, and I mean not one, infantry-unit uses the euro_officer2 - Set. Why?

I came to this supposition cuz I looked through the unit_stats_land table and searched the keyword euro_officer2. Nothing. Theres only an eastern_officer2 used by one single unit.

If I change it to euro_officer2 (the officer IDref) nothing happens, it uses the standart officer1 - file. Why?

Did someone managed to use that other model, the euro_officer2 model? I would be grateful....

Regards,
    Dvids

Decanus

Default Re: What ist the euro_officer2.dds for?

maybe officer2 is used as ship captains in naval battles?

Yeah, could be. But why isn't it changing the model if I define it in the unit_stats_land... why doesn't it take the admiral model? Cuz I need one with a stroke as belt, like the Saxons had it 1765 during the war.

And it's kinda strange that it doesn't show any error message when I tell it to use for example the officer2.dds, instead it stays with officer1.dds. I would have suggested that it'll show me some texture error or something.

Would be marveld if somebody knows better than me

Regards,
    Dvids

I'm despairing on this one....it's not for naval units, they have admiral_dds's. Nobody had this problem or has any ideas solving it?

Come on guys