Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD

Alex1987's Avatar Tiro

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINK!!!

Great mod! Better than ETW! But we need campaign, pls...
    Candidate of sociological sciences. RUSSIAN LIBERAL OPPOSITIONIST AND ACTIVIST.

Salvo's Avatar Maréchal de l'Empire

Thanks mate
    Sorry, but we don't have time and team members enough
    There is only one chance. You.
    If our fans unite and make a map, we will support them. I'm sure Duke Dutch would help You (he helps us in modding).

Default Re: ---update--- 01.06.2009--- My new textures download (FULL RESKINNED FACTIONS PROJECT)

Clean ETW:

New EW:

Default Re: ---update--- 19.06.2009--- My new textures download (FULL RESKINNED FACTIONS PROJECT)

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; June 19, 2009 at 10:59 AM.

Kordian's Avatar Libertus

Default Re: ---update--- 19.06.2009--- My new textures download (FULL RESKINNED FACTIONS PROJECT)

KLA this is awesome work, now i will tell them ''how to''

BE CAREFUL!!! I will say how to add Grenadiers of King August II and these units etc. to ''resolve how to question'' by Didz

You need Pack File Manager
    -Open it
    -Click File-Open-models.pack (this pack is in your Empire:TW data)
    -Click plus/cross near Models.pack to oppen it
    -take the hole list what arise to end
    -At the end you will see another ''folder'' with cross click it
    -Now you must unpack your unit to desktop, then you look at name and find thing with same name it in textures ''folder'' you opened
    -If you found this unit click it with right click of your mouse, and click replace
    -Select from the list downloaded unit and accept it
    -BE CAREFULL WITH NAMES, ALWAYS READ IT TO THE END WHEN YOU REPLACE like:
    euro_line_infantry_denmark_diffuse.dds (this is your unit ''ingame'')
    euro_line_infantry_denmark_diffuse.dds (this is your downloaded unit skin)
    WATCH AT NAMES, THEY MUST BE SAME!!!
    -Then you exit pack file manager with Yes (saving changes)
    -You wait (Be patient, saving is very long, sometimes even 10 minutes or more, you must be veery patient, if you see thats not respond dont worry its still saving

If i helped, +rep please
    This guide is made by me but you can copy that and all
    Last edited by Kordian; June 19, 2009 at 12:02 PM.
    Dla moich Polaków nie ma rzeczy niemożliwych. Napoleon I (Napoleon Buonaparte, 1769 - 1821)

For my Poles there is no such thing as impossible. Napoleon I
    The great Emperor

Default Download link is broke!!!

Please check the link!!!

In actual version You don't have to replace. All is in pack.

Default Re: Download link is broke!!!

Thanks, we'll upload agian.

Yeah i know, but if someone want only one unit not hole pack you have guide
    Dla moich Polaków nie ma rzeczy niemożliwych. Napoleon I (Napoleon Buonaparte, 1769 - 1821)

The great Emperor

Don't worry

KLA, good news, i have tested EW with other mods and it is clearly working Viva European Wars!

The great Emperor

Herr Lindstrom's Avatar Semisalis

Campaign would be difficult.

1.) you need to balance the money or else the AI would spam guards all the time

2.) Since there are two era type units (the early 18th century and SYW units) you'd need to make a script in the game that has an event that makes the transfer from early 18th century roster to SYW roster.

3.) you'd need to totally change the buildings of cities, and etc or else it will just look like roman cities in compleatly different era.

4.) Enlarge the map.

5.) with the enlarged map you can now add more cities. and city placement will be a pain in the butt because you cant just use Vanilla city placement.

6.) If it is at all possable use M2TW's map or better still ETW's european map. because you need to include Sweden, Finland, and Norway. and also has more accurate city placement so less work to do.

7.) talk to a profesional campaign map maker to get more info because these are all the things I know will cause problems and take lots of time to work out.

I will make this horse grenadier (use foot Grenadier's model)

Default Re: IMPORTANT NEWS!

So the 10 factions for RTW are gonna be the ones from the beta plus Denmark and Norway France, Great Britain and Portugal?

With Turkey and Bavaria possibly coming up in a patch, are there any other factions planned? What about the Netherlands or the Jacobite Scotsmen?

SimonB1er's Avatar Semisalis

There's a lot of screenshots that you posted that don't appears :
    Edit : Also what do you mean by "coming soon"?

AMAZING. You have always amazed me with your models, KLA. But Ill have to wait to download later 'cus I just downloaded Additional Units mod and the upcoming patch might mess everything up.

Default Re: IMPORTANT NEWS!

So the 10 factions for RTW are gonna be the ones from the beta plus Denmark and Norway France, Great Britain and Portugal?
    Yes.
    With Turkey and Bavaria possibly coming up in a patch, are there any other factions planned? What about the Netherlands or the Jacobite Scotsmen?
    I'm sure in patch we'll add Ottomans and Netherlands.
    Next maybe some German state.

When i click on the download link it just brings me to http://www.filefront.com/ .

Default Shouldn't you change your board description ?

Because you apparently lied about working on a Medieval 2 and Kingdoms release all along, why even have the, "There are two developing versions of this mod for Rome Total War and Medieval 2 Total War". Trying to actually mislead your depleted fanbase with false information again?

"Duh, we're going to work on Medieval 2 and Kingdoms Version for European Wars!"

2 years later. Absolutely nothing.

"Duh, we're going to release the final version for Rome!"

2 Years later. Absolutely nothing.

KLA, Salvo, you make me sick. Bunch of attention whore liars with nothing better to do on this forum. Your skins for Empire absolutely suck ass KLA, if, you're actually reading this and could comprehend English or at least speak it clearly enough for once. I hope you fail with working on Empire as you did with Medieval 2, Kingdoms, and Rome. And I have played the beta for Rome and it absolutely sucked ass. Nothing more than cheap ass Napoleonic Total War 2 rip off skins and maps.

Default .........

Because you apparently lied about working on a Medieval 2 and Kingdoms release all along, why even have the, "There are two developing versions of this mod for Rome Total War and Medieval 2 Total War". Trying to actually mislead your depleted fanbase with false information again?

"Duh, we're going to work on Medieval 2 and Kingdoms Version for European Wars!"

2 years later. Absolutely nothing.

"Duh, we're going to release the final version for Rome!"

2 Years later. Absolutely nothing.

KLA, Salvo, you make me sick. Bunch of attention whore liars with nothing better to do on this forum. Your skins for Empire absolutely suck ass KLA, if, you're actually reading this and could comprehend English or at least speak it clearly enough for once. I hope you fail with working on Empire as you did with Medieval 2, Kingdoms, and Rome. And I have played the beta for Rome and it absolutely sucked ass. Nothing more than cheap ass Napoleonic Total War 2 rip off skins and maps.