Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: DOWNLOAD

Default DOWNLOAD

Over the last few days I was preparing beta of the European Wars. I finished it to do over the weekend. To this day, I did test the mod. I think what I have achieved the result fully satisfied me.

The mod, which I have prepared is a submod to the Lordz mod - Napoleonic II Total War. Move to the time of the 18th century - the age of swords, muskets, wigs and smoke that filled the contemporary field of battle.

The player now has the opportunity to play in the battle against the computer and the other players in multiplayer mode. At the moment there is no campaign, because I'm working alone.

In this version you can choose from 6 European factions:
    - Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth,
    - Kingdom of Spain,
    - The Habsburg Monarchy,
    - Kingdom of Prussia,
    - The Russian Empire
    - Swedish Kingdom.
    A complete set of 16 factions I prepare the final version (including the military power such as France, Great Britain, United Provinces).

Each faction has two types of units:
    1) The early period - 1700-20,
    2) The late period -1750-89.

Compared to the previous version of the European Wars has changed a lot of things:

- The Polish faction has changed roster of units. Other factions have so far makeshift units. I will be presenting the final rosters remaining factions.
    - Change units stats and combat mechanics cavalry (in contrast to N2TW, cavalry can shoot). I hope that now it is more historically.
    - Improved stability has been playing. It shouldn't now crash to desktop.
    - The names of units are now in two languages: English and Polish. I did it in order to facilitate the game. The menu is in Polish, but for RTW players shouldn't be a problem to find an option. In the near future I plan to patch only in English.
    - Changed the graphic design and interface of the game to give the climate of the 18th century.

INSTALLATION GUIDE:

-install Rome Total War ver. 1.5
    -download European Wars from link
    -unpack folder to: 'C:\...\Rome Total War'
    -run mod using shortcut: EW- Total War

Thanks for the use of the Napoleonic II Total War developed by the Lordz. I also thank the team of 'Fire and Sword' for the use of some elements of the models. Full Credits are in the game.

I ask to make a list of bugs. I encourage you to help work on the European Wars. It is possible that players post your patch files in this thread.

Artwork by Polish artist Lacedemon (Mariusz Kozik):

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; February 29, 2012 at 01:05 PM.

Default Re: DOWNLOAD LINK!!!

Good that you released the beta to the publicity!
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Protector Domesticus
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

ive just downloaded it.....looks great so far. Cant wait for the next version.

downloading keep up the awesome work

warluster's Avatar Miles

Just went in and checked out the skins/models, etc. Its really good work, KLA. I especially like the little flames which appear when you click on something

I did encounter a problem though... where can I report bugs/CTD's?

Other then that one problem I was impressed by the models/skins.

Finch's Avatar is Deadpool
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

yey Downloading finally i get to play this awesome mod, Thanks KLA.

Excuse me can I get some help here, I am having problems.

I have run the installer, having it install the program to my directory of choice (I have several copies of RTW installed). The installer does not create a shortcut, so I have to create one myself.

Once I figured out how to get the shortcut to run the 'napoleonic' folder inside the main 'napoleonic' folder the program refused to run. The exact error it gives is 'Error loading mount database'.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,
    Shogun
    Last edited by Shogun144; March 28, 2009 at 09:05 PM.
    Trust in Jesus, always!

Redcoat69's Avatar Campidoctor

good thanks Asurburnaple and congrats!!!although i got the beta like half a year ago,thanks for releasing this!!i cant wait till you could mod empire:total war though

Quote Originally Posted by Shogun144 View Post
    Excuse me can I get some help here, I am having problems.

I have run the installer, having it install the program to my directory of choice (I have several copies of RTW installed). The installer does not create a shortcut, so I have to create one myself.

Once I figured out how to get the shortcut to run the 'napoleonic' folder inside the main 'napoleonic' folder the program refused to run. The exact error it gives is 'Error loading mount database'.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance,
    Shogun

I have the same problem
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Bull3pr00f de Bodemloze's Avatar Occasio mihi fertur

So....there will never be a campaign, right? that's too bad...what is the problem with that actually?

Agisilaos's Avatar GREECE - ΕΛΛΑΔΑ

Congratulations for the release guys! downloading it now!
    Macedones were, are and will always be Greeks
    Under the Noble Patronage of jimkatalanos and proud patron of Agis Tournas and cocobongoclub-DJ
    Terrae Expugnandae, Imperial Might, Mythology, Complete Byzantine Roster, Ruins of glory, Sparta 3, Hegemonia City States, Roma Surrectum 2,300 Warlords of Sparta, Sparta 3.5, Classical Age Total War
    watch this
    , this and this
    Τακτική είναι να ξέρεις τι να κάνεις αν υπάρχει κάτι που μπορείς να κάνεις.
    Στρατηγική είναι να ξέρεις τι να κάνεις όταν δεν υπάρχει τίποτα να κάνεις.

Gen.jamesWolfe's Avatar Vicarius

Ah! now they too will enjoy the mod

EDIT: you put it all in filefront?!

its going to shut down within 24 hours-you have to reroute it elswhere. I already did so with my files.

for all those without a shortcut: make oneone the desktop, and route that shortcut to the folder, as one routs an EB shortcut.

EDIT: no, there has been a change. you can keep filefront.
    Last edited by Gen.jamesWolfe; April 02, 2009 at 12:16 PM.
    I haz a culler!! (really, who gives a darn? its totally meaningless, and it doesn't really accurately reflect who I am)

jimperia's Avatar Foederatus

Everyone

Is that important to respect the path to installation, can I make it in the D: or another drive?

In any case I give my regards and respect the job from the team
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

persianfan247's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by Bull3pr00f View Post
    So....there will never be a campaign, right? that's too bad...what is the problem with that actually?
    I second this question.

Edit: I have the same mount database problem, is the tag meant to be "-mod:napoleonic"?
    Last edited by persianfan247; March 31, 2009 at 04:59 AM.

I have put a new descr_mount in the EW data folder,because normaly,EW use the RTW's descr_mount notepad & it's that file that cause the problem.Now,with the
    new file installed,no more problem.If somebody can show me how i can attach that file in my reply than i'll be able to help you

Hi

I v' got the same problem like you for this reason my question above in the post without answer

I waiting for your answer I' m very exiting to try the mod
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Gen.jamesWolfe's Avatar Vicarius

well, fellows, I'm back, with an axe to grind: If you guys make a beta public, at least make sure its quality is up to the internal beta version

that said, I will cut to business: If anyone has trouble working the system, do this:

1-go to the forum for N2:TW.
    2-download their mod.
    3- take your mod, and install it so that the files from EW:TW override the N2TW files.
    4-run the file

and hopfully, all should work. unfortunately, they left out the animation .txt (lord knows why), the mount txt, and two factions are missing, with two others incomplete, so the cavalry shoots like horse archers rather than normal cavalry.
    I haz a culler!! (really, who gives a darn? its totally meaningless, and it doesn't really accurately reflect who I am)

Hi can you tell me how can I make more copy of RTW without destruck the others mods exemple napoleonic tw
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by jimperia View Post
    Hi can you tell me how can I make more copy of RTW without destruck the others mods exemple napoleonic tw
    just copy your entire "Vanilla" Rome total war folder and that serves as a back-up just in case

I'm late
    Thanks Mafioso without to know I have already did
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast