Thread: Give me victory! Request for Victory Condition Ideas

Default Give me victory! Request for Victory Condition Ideas

Hello,

I am going to work on a base ESF file that will provide victory conditions to some or all factions. However, I need people to give me ideas as to what the conditions should be.

For the purposes of this thread, let us assume that these conditions are for the short campaign. If you do want to give long campaign ideas, please make sure to indicate that the idea is for the long campaign.

The one I need the most ideas for is the Mughal empire. They have a good many territories, almost all of India, and they could expand in any direction once the Maratha Confederacy and Mysore fall. Should I bother with adding so many unique regions (I.E. must have Ceylon), or should they simply go with a few named regions and a massive territory to conquer?

Default Re: Give me victory! Request for Victory Condition Ideas

bump for victory!

I've added some of my own to Mughals, Denmark and Persia, and converted the latter two into major factions.
    here are my victory conditios:

Persia:
    Long: persia, azerbaijan, sindh, punjab, afghanistan, mesopotamia, armenia, syria, anatolia, palestine. overall regions: 30
    short: afghanistan, azerbaijan, punjab, persia, mesopotamia, armenia, sindh. overall regions: 20
    prestige: afghanistan, azerbaijan, punjab, persia, mesopotamia, armenia, sindh. overall regions: 20
    world domination: persia. overall regions: 45.

Mughal:
    actually, thats a clone of the martha VC, but the province in the world domination is Hindustan, and the overall number of regions is 5 higher.

Denmark:
    Long:Sweden, courland, estonia&livonia, poland, hannover, denmark, norway, karelia, finland. overall regions: 25
    short: denmark, sweden, norway, finland, karelia, estonia&livonia, hannover. overall regions: 15
    prestige: denmark, sweden, norway, finland, karelia, estonia&livonia, hannover. overall regions: 15
    world domination: denmark. overall regions: 40

tell me if you think about changing something.

BTW, I made them into major because it felt more right to me ecause of their relatively large number of provinces.

Heres the ones I just added for Italian States:

Naples, Malta, Tunis, Tripolitana, Algiers, Sardinia, Corsica, Central Italy (of course), Savoy, Liguria, Lombardy, Venetia

I will take all of those victory conditions and put them into my .esf.

Tharros, interestingly enough, your VC for the Italian States are very similar to my Malta victory conditions.

Quote Originally Posted by Zach_the_Evil View Post
    Tharros, interestingly enough, your VC for the Italian States are very similar to my Malta victory conditions.
    Shouldn't the Knights have Palestine and Syria as victory conditions as well?

when I played an Austria campaign, I was always bugged by the victory conditions being to capture Prussian territories. I'd like to see them with mostly Italian and other current/former Habsburg territories.

I wouldn't make it official, but perhaps something like this for Austria:
    Short: Milan, Italian States, Naples, Flanders, Serbia & Bosnia.
    Long: as above, plus Bavaria, and Flanders, possibly even Spain (?)
    Does that sound right?