Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Rise of Empire 1.0G

Default Re: Rise of Empire 1.0G

I cant download it. The units i saw in page 1 are really good, i think i can make someones for myself, but if i can download i will be very happy. The problem is that i can't.

Nobody can put a downloading button in not chinese page?????......and do that Works???? thanks.

i am downloading it now. i hope this will have a happy ending. then i tell you.

i downloaded it, and is a very very good mod. the best thing is the lesser general with cloak. I re-texture annibal with the 3 carthaginian factions (spain, carthage and numidia), and Crassus, (that was the most standard) with the textures of the four roman factions. and Pompey with the facion of senate. I´m good for that, i skin units like vanilla. But unfortunelly, i could not put my job in a link here, dont know if i am a stupid or i cant for the forum rules. Thaks AHOWL11.

Ok, how i do it?

This is my first image uploaded, im training, please understand.

Ok, Ahowl11, lets see... Sorry, but i cant erase the 2 another inutil posts.

This is some of my skin work.

Hello, i have some questions ? Can i use, model units from the Rise of Empire MOD, to reskin the units for my MOD ?
    I can't reach the owner of models, but i will write the credits for units that i will use...

I have completed the MOD but i have units in vanilla RTW, and i will like to reskin them... And if i post the mod for RTW,
    i must post in the MOD Threads, i mean under Form / MOD Threads.

Thank you for answers in advance.

Rise of Empire's content is basically free to the public since the creator basically has never been here except to post the mod and that was years ago

Ok thank you for your information, and i will upload MOd in couple of days.

Quote Originally Posted by AemilianusScipio View Post
    Ok thank you for your information, and i will upload MOD in couple of days.

Mr Ahowl11 What do you say about my work? You wanted to see...I finally posted it. Somethings are unic, dont say no.

Quote Originally Posted by AemilianusScipio View Post
    Hello, i have some questions ? Can i use, model units from the Rise of Empire MOD, to reskin the units for my MOD ?
    I can't reach the owner of models, but i will write the credits for units that i will use...

I have completed the MOD but i have units in vanilla RTW, and i will like to reskin them... And if i post the mod for RTW,
    i must post in the MOD Threads, i mean under Form / MOD Threads.

Thank you for answers in advance.
    AemilianusScipio, I understand you chage some things of the vanilla with things of ROE. Dont know if you re-textured some models like me. When i'd upload my mod, you can use my work, if you want and if you like ''vanilla textures''.

Ok, thank you i will look, at your MOD and i see if i'm interested... You can also look my project, topic, MOD i mean it's
    a Sons Of Latium the name, in the forum topic under Realised MOD's. Thank you.

OK man. We are a little bit (people who likes ROE) and the owner is Hong Kong's citizen, and it is dissapeared from total war forums. His job putting a cloak to the roman captain is excellent, and I dont know if somebody did that in another mod, at least with vanilla aesthetics. I will download your Sons of Latium, i hope to find good things.

thanks for link

Quote Originally Posted by CKL View Post

This is a mod made by Hong Kong player HK_mars and use the RTW-1.9 as base.The special of this mod is the independent hero model and property.HK_mars use his after-hours to finish this mod.

Now I introdust this mod to you all:

This mod install on the base of RTW-Alexander.
    Install documents:
    1.Put the all file in the mod's Data to the original Data
    2.Copy the alexander/data of the mod to the original alexander/data

Address of dowloading:
    http://www.rayfile.com/files/5c8202c...-0019d11a795f/
    Press 下载1 and
    correct link for the patch of the mod:
    http://www.rayfile.com/zh-cn/files/8...-0014221b798a/
    Sorry for giving a dead link to you before.

Active Download links courtesy of Sarisophoros & Hospitallers Kane:

Patch:

~Edit Ishan

P.S. This mod is in Chinese Language.

These are some pictures:
    Three Rome Heros:Crassus,Ceasar,Pompe

Greek Heros:Achilles,Leonidas,Jason

New Troops(Changes or add in)

this is really dead upload a new link

In the post #122 there is a link, it may be the mod

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567