Thread: Cant play Online, all games are red

Foederatus

Default Cant play Online, all games are red

Then i try to play online, all games are red marked and then i point att them a box will show, it says that you havn´t right game version to play online. I have the first and only patch for empire. What is the problem?

Default Re: Cant play Online, all games are red

One of two things:

1) You've never quit out of ETW so it can't update. Exit, and see if it will patch itself.
    2) Buy a legit copy of the game instead of whatever pirated version you are using.

There also was a patch released yesterday, on top of the earlier one. If you aren't running the game in Steam you still have to update manually.

At least I think there was a small patch before the one they just let out.

Foederatus

None of those things. I have tried to play 3 times, different days but always they are red. And i have a real copy of special forces edition

Foederatus

Quote Originally Posted by Stymie Jackson View Post
    One of two things:

1) You've never quit out of ETW so it can't update. Exit, and see if it will patch itself.
    2) Buy a legit copy of the game instead of whatever pirated version you are using.
    None of those things. I have tried to play 3 times, different days but always they are red. And i have a real copy of special forces edition

Quote Originally Posted by LogisticEarth View Post
    There also was a patch released yesterday, on top of the earlier one. If you aren't running the game in Steam you still have to update manually.

At least I think there was a small patch before the one they just let out.
    I´m running in steam and i have realised the first bigg patch and maye a small one who took just a sec for steam to install

We shall fwee...Wode's Avatar Senator

I used a application called CFF explorer and it allows you to increase the memory the game can use. If you use this it overwrites the .exe and makes it unplayable over the internet. Have you done anything like this?
    add "wick" on the end of my name.

Gaivs Atilivs Balbvs - senator YATS, age 30)

Nephew of Marcvs Atilivs Balbvs, died in battle aged 48

The forums Monty Python nutter!