Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Empire: Total War Replays

Indefinitely Banned

Default Re: Empire: Total War Replays

http://www.gamereplays.org/empiretot...tails&id=79603
    http://www.gamereplays.org/empiretot...tails&id=79604

2 serious replays I have had. One against NC and one against Eagle from Sith. Ones shows how to beat a Indian rush and another shows how not to attack ().

Indefinitely Banned

http://www.gamereplays.org/empiretot...tails&id=80352

Another one. It's pretty good game for any newbies out there !

A great 2v2 early med funds battle on Bavaria between ETWQ

Me and Stymie jackson faced Iamthesuck and Juggernaut.

A extremly close and intense battle, really back and forth.

heres a game i just played.

http://www.gamereplays.org/empiretot...tails&id=80638

Total caos but we mamanged to pull it off

Some comments would be nice (im russia)

Some more 2v2 love. Here's some games I played with Guerra the last week. I chose these because they are long, drawn out, dynamic fights. You can see a multitude of tactics and tricks here from both sides.

If you like team games, you'll enjoy these. The largest difference is that me and G support each other closely, while the other teams try flanking seperately. There's good and bad to both sides of this.

The one vs PN [Bavaria] (a very good clan) is extremely interesting at the end. They end up with the arty superiority yet we pull out a super close victory in the end. Plenty of ambushes, counter attacks, retreats and charges. We start by pushing, we end up getting pushed back, and finally we win it with a charge when they spread their defense slighly to protect against our circling cavalry. Pure pyschology there.

The other replay [Providence] shows how to properly play this map. This map is meant to be a fight for the middle ground, and this fight is no exception. I end up holding the center while Guerra holds both my flanks down. Very tricky for him as he really is splitting his attention, but it works.

We take balanced armies in both. I use france and us, he uses russia in both cases. Excellent example of why cossacks and russian light cavalry are really really nasty (and why their line should be a bit weak for balance reasons, but I think currently line is too weak for russia by a tad).

And Firrans replay is MOST excellent. Jugger and Suck are two of the best players in the game, better than me and Guerra and Firran put together. Watch it. Learn from it.
    Last edited by Stymie Jackson; May 19, 2009 at 04:41 PM.

deployed - losses - killed
    1545 - 707 - 1052
    1365 - 1168 - 587

not even close
    2-0
    Last edited by FearofNC; May 27, 2009 at 05:34 PM.

"The experienced soldier, once in motion, is never bewildered;
    once he has broken camp, he is never at a loss.” - Sun Tzŭ

Indefinitely Banned

http://www.gamereplays.org/empiretot...tails&id=83147
    Good game between 2 MP Legends, the latter (Paolai) being an better player and an true Legend, compared to me .

http://www.gamereplays.org/empiretot...tails&id=83146
    Good 2v2, but disastrous for us!

ok, found them. As it says posts without replays will be deleted I will post one.

It's not the most tactical battle, but still pretty interesting. Played in Ultra size.
    Last edited by Fredrik; June 14, 2009 at 10:17 AM.

blonkers1234's Avatar Senator

heres one with me and clausewitz vs evandc and some unpronounsable name its on another thread but still a good example of cav working well even though very average match

Default Re: What happened here....

this is a freindly match i had with knight Trane where he went half mellee half siphasas. line, guard and cav are the key to winning against mellee spam making sure you always hhave supportive fire to lessen there morale and kill them at a range

A very good match involving Sweden (Karlsson) and Great Britain (Chaitor Pick) vs Prussia (Blonkers [FTR]) Prussia (Von [FTR]). Very aggressive game with lot's of cavalry action.

These are 3 clan battles with FTR(me and clausewitz) vsing CSA([CSA]LtCol_Tarleton and [CSA] -RoT- Jubal Early). We won both matches in the 2v2s (as you may see ive been using an american army in all three matches, just trialing em) and the third is me vsing Tarelton.

This is totally one of the worst ferg spams ive seen. Atleast he didnt camp. He used 10 fergs with 3 coldstream and a few heavy cav. I dont really pay much attention to the battle with the russians cause he wasnt the best player ever

This is a vid of Von Kickyourass [FTR] (me) and Schnipsy[FTR] fighting some guys who's names i have forgotten. I entitled it 'killing campers' because all though i initially failed, i finally triumphed at the end(with my allies help).

i just had most epic win ever. My partnr left before any fighting commenced and i was stuck fighting 2 armies. Ai only killed 300 men and i ad to fighht both america and prussia. awesome battle. Online commentary here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBjur...e=channel_page

edit:sorry i added wrong replay have changed
    Last edited by blonkers1234; August 10, 2009 at 01:40 AM.

Hey blonkers, just saw synoptic's vid of you beating two armies. Great battle, lots of carnage and good tactics.

What were you thinking when the ai put his dragoons and grenzers in the middle of the firefight? I was laughing my ass off.

As i see synoptic also is posting on the forums now, great job and keep them coming. You, Peul, and Prince of Macedon are pretty much the only reason i go on youtube lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpe55 View Post
    What were you thinking when the ai put his dragoons and grenzers in the middle of the firefight? I was laughing my ass off.
    they got in the way so bad, would have shot them myself if i could

guerra's Avatar Biarchus

I'm posting this, it's a May 1st, 2009 match I had against two Aggony members. My ally was a random and got completely destroyed, but I managed to salvage and win the match.

I'm posting it because AggonyElephant claims I've never beaten him or his friend, so here it is.

Make sure to watch it using the right version, I don't know which version would have been used May 1st, but I know the last major patch was April 29th, so if anyone could tell me what version that is, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

Edit:
    Use version 1.2 to watch the replay in it's original form. Any other patch will deviate from the original game.
    Last edited by guerra; August 11, 2009 at 02:01 PM.
    SteamID: dr_guerra

tklama's Avatar Foederatus

How to win a battle, that is lost. IMP vs Sacredband and USSR

Sweden - Me
    Russian - [IMP]_Aizenkur
    Prussia - [USSR] Lacostas_48
    Holland - {SacredBand} Gapcio

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pezbfs
    Last edited by tklama; September 09, 2009 at 04:19 PM.

Hard and very nervios battle 2v2:
    [IMP]_Aizenkus (faction is USA)
    [IMP]_Tk-lama (faction is Netherlands)
    againist USSR clan valllera and S.P. Tween
    http://rapidshara.ru/115732

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast