Thread: Star Wars Episode III: A lost hope

This little movie is the best make-fun of star wars i have ever seen! It is fairly long for a make-fun video and seems to be highly funded. This is an exelent way to kill 6 minutes.
    They give birth astride of a grave, the light gleams an instant, then it's night once more.

I'll see the movie if I have the time.
    EDIT: just realised what this is (saw it a while ago) and it's awesome now

Ardeur's Avatar Chattering in Chinese

Ever see the Obi-Wan goes Car Shopping video? Its hilarious.

Garbarsardar's Avatar Et Slot i et slot
    Patrician Tribune Citizen Magistrate spy of the council

:lol :lol :lol

the Sphere of Fear or Deathticle part was the best!

EeSang's Avatar Hak Saeng

Warn you we tried, listen you did not. Screwed we all will be.
    A boobie?
    Well that was rather entertaining.

If I spam, give me another half hour to wake up completely.

madd069's Avatar Biarchus

ROFL :w00t

Why'd you draw this, Obi Won?
    Well, you are quite the poopy head!

*lightsaber breaks*
    You swing too hard!

Deathticle!!!

that is sooooooo lmaorific! :w00t man anakins voice is like those weird american kids on nickalodeon lol man you have got to love that!
    Baron Lokimus -

Owner of TWC Productions and War Club; The Highly Anticipated Upcoming Movie of TWC.

Sephynos's Avatar Semisalis

:grin That was insane :lol
    I believe that to meet the challenges of our times, human beings will have to develop a greater sense of universal responsibility. Each of us must learn to work not just for oneself, one's own family or nation, but for the benefit of all humankind. Universal responsibility is the key to human survival. It is the best foundation for world peace.

ROTHFLMAO!!!! :grin :w00t :grin :w00t

I already saw it, but it is incredibly hilarious nevertheless. Best line: "Instead of anounnouncing my candidacy for re-election, I'm announcing that you're all.... morons." Believe it or not I had watched both TPM and AotC and not realized that Darth Sidious and Palpatine are one and the same (if this is an Ep:III spoiler for you, then you are an idiot, like me), instead I thought Sidious was working for Palpy* or something.

*aka 'Wankatine' for his wanktastic Dark Side powers, including the ability to change bodies and genarate gigantic force storms (from EU)

"Listen to us you did not, now SCREWED we all will be." - Yoda

yay.

EeSang's Avatar Hak Saeng

Originally posted by Adrian Laguna@May 7 2005, 01:03 AM
    ROTHFLMAO!!!! :grin :w00t :grin :w00t

I already saw it, but it is incredibly hilarious nevertheless. Best line: "Instead of anounnouncing my candidacy for re-election, I'm announcing that you're all.... morons." Believe it or not I had watched both TPM and AotC and not realized that Darth Sidious and Palpatine are one and the same (if this is an Ep:III spoiler for you, then you are an idiot, like me), instead I thought Sidious was working for Palpy* or something.

*aka 'Wankatine' for his wanktastic Dark Side powers, including the ability to change bodies and genarate gigantic force storms (from EU)
    I thought they called him Emperor Palpatine in one of the original 3 StarWars movies...

If I spam, give me another half hour to wake up completely.

Originally posted by EeSang+May 7 2005, 02:56 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td> (EeSang @ May 7 2005, 02:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Adrian Laguna@May 7 2005, 01:03 AM
    ROTHFLMAO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :grin :w00t :grin :w00t

I already saw it, but it is incredibly hilarious nevertheless. Best line: "Instead of anounnouncing my candidacy for re-election, I&#39;m announcing that you&#39;re all.... morons." Believe it or not I had watched both TPM and AotC and not realized that Darth Sidious and Palpatine are one and the same (if this is an Ep:III spoiler for you, then you are an idiot, like me), instead I thought Sidious was working for Palpy* or something.

*aka &#39;Wankatine&#39; for his wanktastic Dark Side powers, including the ability to change bodies and genarate gigantic force storms (from EU)
    I thought they called him Emperor Palpatine in one of the original 3 StarWars movies... [/b][/quote]
    Although im not sure if he was actually called emperor palpatine in the original flicks it was however a known fact even before the time when epispde I came out that his name was in fact emperor palpatine. But hey maybe adrian thought they were twins or something. *shrugs*