Page 54 of 55 FirstFirst ... 429444546474849505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1081

Thread: Completely new and revised remodelled Preussens gloria (V1.2) 27/5/2012

Default Re: Completely new and revised remodelled Preussens gloria (V1.2) 27/5/2012

I'e since reinstalled the game (another mod was causing issues and had to be wiped), and the files ahve been copied back in- which 'script' file do I need to edit to activate the mod? I think that may have been a big part of ths issue before, but now I can't remember which one I did. I didn't screw anything up as far as editing the wrong thing, but I just can't seem to find the right one to edit.

Civis

Default Re: Completely new and revised remodelled Preussens gloria (V1.2) 27/5/2012

Hello.

I'm having trouble downloading the mod. Could you please update the links and the Frederick the great face want download either.

Ohhh please update the links i really want to try this mod its look amazing !

Vamandrac's Avatar Foederatus

Are there any links left for this mod?

Civis

All the links work just fine I just tested them and they all work. They are on the front page. PrussiaGloria 1.2

Vamandrac's Avatar Foederatus

The gamefront link sends me to a solid red page that lists it as a bad webpage that may contain harmful programs and the other link just times out.

Civis

I just went to gamefront and downloaded it again and it worked just fine. Said estimated download time was 10min. It might time out because of your internet speed, if you have slow internet it will time out of the download. Just keep trying gamefront and follow instructions.

EnsignElliott's Avatar Libertus

Are there any new links to this? I keep getting "the escapist"

Links don't seem to work. I wonder if another mod incorporated this work.
    A rout was prevented by Hopton's stalwart Cornish foot regiments posted to support the flanks of the cavalry as they withdrew. The Cornishmen held their ground and succeeded in holding off the Parliamentarian attack.
    By mid-afternoon, the Royalist infantry had gained a foothold on the hilltop. The Cornish pikemen formed into a defensive line and succeeded in holding off counter-attacks by the Parliamentarian cavalry
    Lansdown 1643

Quote Originally Posted by Ziem View Post
    Took the liberty to upload it to mediafire
    Hope it works..

http://www.mediafire.com/?obbye2ei3c8hu76

Z.

Thanks, works but surprisingly it always lag when viewing the units in battle, its like crawling in a sniper web.

Sad there no unit names(I already read all posts, I know whats the problem).
    Wish someone can reboot this, the only good prussia mod so far, and its a great addition to Aum mod as well, sad..

Was able to get the old version of this mod to work on Mac. Download, and drag the file into your data folder(no scripting required beyond a submod from RoAR to remove vanilla equipment/backpacks), then type mod Preussens_gloria.pack into the advance tab in the startup window. For the submod, download RoAR(regiments of the american revolution) and only use the equipment submod and type mod mod_no_vanilla_equip_V2.pack into the advance tab after placing the .pack into your data folder and the script into empire preferences scripts and boom should work. The units are rather large so try not to have massive armies because of frame rate drops

ss1944's Avatar Laetus

Seems every link for v 1.2 is not valid. Could anyone please upload another working link for v 1.2??

ss1944's Avatar Laetus

I'm having trouble downloading 1.2 version of the mod at Mediafire and Gamefornt. Is there anyone who is experiencing the same problem like I do?

♔Old Dragoon♔'s Avatar I'm Your Huckleberry
    Content Emeritus

pm me...I think I still have the pack.

Laetus

Is there any link to this mod left?

Default Lange Kerls - giant potsdam grenadiers

Hello,

I would like to find this unit (see picture) with this specific texture (not the one which is in AUM or Imperial destroyer mod).

It seems it was included in the first version of Preussens gloria.

Can someone help me?

Thank you!

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

Laetus

What version is that?

I think it's one of the first version of Preussens gloria buth these models are no longer in the current files.

These models of lange kerls are fantastic.

It wouldn't be too difficult to mod another unit with the colours of the giant grenadiers buth the result will not be so beautifull because we don't have the model (the form) of these soldier (front bag, side bag, higher miter...).

Quote Originally Posted by AL890 View Post
    What version is that?

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by AL890 View Post
    What version is that?
    it is the 1.2 Version, but as walter_model says unfortunately it does not contain the unit he is looking for
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree