Page 51 of 55 FirstFirst ... 26414243444546474849505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1081

Thread: Completely new and revised remodelled Preussens gloria (V1.2) 27/5/2012

Megasalexandros's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Completely new and revised remodelled Preussens gloria (V1.2) 27/5/2012

Quote Originally Posted by blakeclucy View Post
    Say I have dmuc 8.0 installed, how do I add this mod into dmuc 8.0??? Can you please give me instructions.. Thank you. I just dont want to mess up the game.

I opened up the game folder and It said:
    mod.pack
    Preussens_gloria...
    Do I copy and paste these 2 files into the game and then type in :mod.packPreussens_gloria... into the Edit UC Script ???
    After all those days you havent managed to play the mod?
    Anyway , you just add the lines i already give you into the script above anything else, and save.
    Then open the game, read the description in the first page, the mod is for a new hat style for the infantry and cavalry , it is optional
    MACEDONIA ETERNAL GREEK KINGDOM

Default Re: Completely new and revised remodelled Preussens gloria (V1.2) 27/5/2012

yes everything is fine now. thank you

yes everything is fine now. thank you
    Iam so happy finally you managed it.
    Tell me your impressions when you want

By far the best Prussian Mod out there. The uniforms are very interesting. During battles its amazing to see the prussian army advance with all those colors coming out on the battlefield. You've really out done yourself Megasalexandros. Thank you so much. Viva Prussia Gloria!!!!!

By far the best Prussian Mod out there. The uniforms are very interesting. During battles its amazing to see the prussian army advance with all those colors coming out on the battlefield. You've really out done yourself Megasalexandros. Thank you so much. Viva Prussia Gloria!!!!!
    Thank you very much, you should also congratulate my friend A_MENZEL most of the uniform textures in the mod is his work.

Fantastic mod I love it, so buiteful units I just wish all the uints in the game was the same standard as in this mod. Im using this mod with DMUC, works perffect, just some small changes in the unit stat

BIG PROBLEM. I went to play DMUC 8.0 and upon doing so all the mods had been disabled and the game was in the Beta version. My free trial of winrar ran out and im wondering if this could be the problem.. please help..

Many Thanks.

can it still be used with DMUC?

Quote Originally Posted by henkeswe View Post
    Fantastic mod I love it, so buiteful units I just wish all the uints in the game was the same standard as in this mod. Im using this mod with DMUC, works perffect, just some small changes in the unit stat
    Thank you

I probably there are many units for other factions that iam going to make in the future

BIG PROBLEM. I went to play DMUC 8.0 and upon doing so all the mods had been disabled and the game was in the Beta version. My free trial of winrar ran out and im wondering if this could be the problem.. please help..

Many Thanks.
    I dont understand exactly what you mean

Quote Originally Posted by Fedual View Post
    can it still be used with DMUC?
    Nothing changed, for me its usable with DMUC i use it my self

Sorry Ill clarify better. I downloaded the freetrial of winrar 40 odd days ago, and I believe the free trial has run out. I can open up the DMUC launch screen and the game will launch from the ultimate campaign, and the DMUC introduction is on their and all of that, but when I go to play a custum battle the game is in the original form, just like if you just played the regular game, the unit stats have changed and the unit number are all the original ones. When I went to continue my campaign all of my saves were gone. Its like the mods will not work, and the only reason its allowing me to run the DMUC launch screen is because you can play just the regular empire total war game too. If you can help it would be of great importance... thank you very very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Megasalexandros View Post
    Thank you

I probably there are many units for other factions that iam going to make in the future

I dont understand exactly what you mean

Nothing changed, for me its usable with DMUC i use it my self
    thanks for the info but explain abit better how to install it, i place the Preussens_gloria.pack in the empire/data folder, i dont do anything with the other file called mod.pack i just ignore it, then i go to my C:\users\username\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts\DMUC\LC\user.empire_script? or? and write it were and how? at the bottom or above the DMUC lines?
    Last edited by Fedual; September 05, 2012 at 12:26 PM.

Sorry Ill clarify better. I downloaded the freetrial of winrar 40 odd days ago, and I believe the free trial has run out. I can open up the DMUC launch screen and the game will launch from the ultimate campaign, and the DMUC introduction is on their and all of that, but when I go to play a custum battle the game is in the original form, just like if you just played the regular game, the unit stats have changed and the unit number are all the original ones. When I went to continue my campaign all of my saves were gone. Its like the mods will not work, and the only reason its allowing me to run the DMUC launch screen is because you can play just the regular empire total war game too. If you can help it would be of great importance... thank you very very much.
    I think i know what problem you have but that has nothing to do with Preussens gloria.

Check the script you should edit it again it is probably a script problem

Quote Originally Posted by Fedual View Post
    thanks for the info but explain abit better how to install it, i place the Preussens_gloria.pack in the empire/data folder, i dont do anything with the other file called mod.pack i just ignore it, then i go to my C:\users\username\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Empire\scripts\DMUC\LC\user.empire_script? or? and write it were and how? at the bottom or above the DMUC lines?
    You can just go the the DMUC launcher and while you are at the panel of the campaign you want, you will press the script button, then the script of that particular campaign that you want to play in DMUC will open and then you could just enter the lines above the already existing ones

Yes I went to the script and it want even open up, I just uninstalled DMUC and Im gonna reinstall it again.

Please don't skip this post and please give me a reply.

I keep getting crashes. I deleted prussens gloria and all mods and vanila empire doesn't work either but comes up with no evidence of crash. It just closes down while loading without any message like "empire has stoped working" none of that happens the program just closes. I have tried reinstalling the game and that didn't work. I got my computer at christmas 2010 and empire has worked fine since then. I didn't want to go to a support thread because i just end up posting my dxdiag which is way over the requirments of the game. So my friends any solution?

Just forgot the crash script

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    MDMPg nO  4   #   t   8  ,
      %    (  GenuineIntelU ,  X/ mnO
           $E    I   G /   $  J  p$  4  M / $    TP - $   S , ^ X  U |. 0h; ?   X h. 8"[   [ <!  ` ,   P^ - { p   a p   c . ` p   f X. 0 p   i * p l  Ll & $  ܨ  o , pT   q / @$  d  t U @ iɖ2#tK(         T |w w   NV)     B  B?    # w u   !N)     A  A?    & w v `  !N)     A  A?    ( x /u 8 +[J&*     @  @?    $ Ax u
    s 4Nj*    "B  "B!?    # ex @u  < B[J*     @  @?    " x mu  V
    <[J*     @  @?    $ x u 1 8[J.+     @  @?    # x w & ;[Jn+     @  @?    ! x u "
    2[J+   r @r @?    " y }u
    )
    ~[J+     @  @?    % 4y ^u  2S [J0,     @  @?    $ Yy v  x_
    ;[Jt,     @  @?    $ }y Su  b! N,     B  B?    % y Ru E A[J,     @  @?    & y  P zm <oIB-          @ y Bw  o V|)L-     @  @?    " ,z v  4 sXN .     A  A?    % Nz !  ҽIf.         ?  B sz .  FI.           p z q p  lM/    3'  3'?    ) %{ q 
    Mh0    3'  3'?    ) N{ .u p _ c[JB1     @  @?    $ w{ iu P  J[J1     @  @?    # {
    w ` O [J1     @  @?     { c  : [J2     @  @?    $ { k 0 ­? [JH2     @  @?    ! | k ` c [J2     @  @?    $ #| p 0 o [J2     @  @?    # G| V D jC pH 3    `
     `
    ? 0    % j| `  Y [JR3     @  @?    # | u P m [J3     @  @?    % | u   [J3     @  @?    % | u p  M 4     A  A?    % | u  , Mf4     A  A?    # !}   ?nI4     ?  A D} w p Ԩ [JB5     @  @?    $ } v  ( %[J5     @  @?    % } 2u @ e ]coL5   R  A  A?    ) } u I O6     -B  -B?    $ } w  | 9[J 7     @  @?    # ~ ,w i[JL7     @  @?    " >~ 
    W gO7   "        `~ u ` y =[J7     @  @?    $ ~ t   [J>8     @  @?    #  t & A[J8     @  @?    $ * p  y <[J8     @  @?    % N q 
    s>O9        ?   u s w 0 U [Jv9   @R!  @?    $  lY ' ŷ' [J9     @  @?    # t  8
     [boL9  
     A  A?    % / o   v[J:     @  @?    K T c  t ؆M;       ?    $ v   9[J"<     @  @?    $ À v } 8ИJf<     @  @?    # ;e  [* )[J<     @  @?   
    [  . <[J<       ?   * t p w 1[J =     @  @?    $ J [  q -[Jd=     @  @?    $ n q p  ­:M=     SA  SA?    # 'u A [J=     @  @?    # r  E [J,>     @  @?    # ؁ +u 2R 8[Jn>     @  @?    % ` p 4 [J>     @  @?    " $a ` 0 [J>     @  @?    % B s  -1N:?     R   R    [ g m  v )[J?     @  @?    % ‚ t P - [J?    @  @?    $  XI
    @          v 8 f [e gO@   "       o v  3 [JA     @  @?    %  P [JLA     @  @?    "  ?

gOA   "        a 7 `?   gOA   "        e u   <B     @  @?    % u p dj C[JB     @  @?    # " r S
     ˜NB     B  B?    $ E 0 - 'S. @YOC    '5  ?    v i g P Y FZC         ?     $ ߅ `   TCC   2  2  ?   f  r ` \1N D     C
      C
       V i g `A %A 1NRD     W
      W
       W r p> [> 1ND     A
      A
       d  <a `  ~[JD     @  @?    % z c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m p i r e t o t a l w a r \ E m p i r e . e x e : C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ n t d l l . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ k e r n e l 3 2 . d l l D C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ K E R N E L B A S E . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ v e r s i o n . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ m s v c r t . d l l : C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ w i n m m . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ u s e r 3 2 . d l l : C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ g d i 3 2 . d l l 6 C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ l p k . d l l : C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ u s p 1 0 . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ a d v a p i 3 2 . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ s e c h o s t . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ r p c r t 4 . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ s s p i c l i . d l l B C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ C R Y P T B A S E . d l l c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m p i r e t o t a l w a r \ s t e a m _ a p i . d l l : C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ o l e 3 2 . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ o l e a u t 3 2 . d l l c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m p i r e t o t a l w a r \ m s s 3 2 . d l l c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m p i r e t o t a l w a r \ t b b . d l l C : \ W i n d o w s \ w i n s x s \ x 8 6 _ m i c r o s o f t . v c 8 0 . c r t _ 1 f c 8 b 3 b 9 a 1 e 1 8 e 3 b _ 8 . 0 . 5 0 7 2 7 . 6 1 9 5 _ n o n e _ d 0 9 1 5 4 e 0 4 4 2 7 2 b 9 a \ m s v c p 8 0 . d l l C : \ W i n d o w s \ w i n s x s \ x 8 6 _ m i c r o s o f t . v c 8 0 . c r t _ 1 f c 8 b 3 b 9 a 1 e 1 8 e 3 b _ 8 . 0 . 5 0 7 2 7 . 6 1 9 5 _ n o n e _ d 0 9 1 5 4 e 0 4 4 2 7 2 b 9 a \ m s v c r 8 0 . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ w s o c k 3 2 . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ w s 2 _ 3 2 . d l l 6 C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ n s i . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ d i n p u t 8 . d l l 8 C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ d 3 d 9 . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ d 3 d 8 t h k . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ d w m a p i . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ D 3 D X 9 _ 4 0 . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ d s o u n d . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ p o w r p r o f . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ s e t u p a p i . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ c f g m g r 3 2 . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ d e v o b j . d l l c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m p i r e t o t a l w a r \ b i n k w 3 2 . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ s h l w a p i . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ c o m d l g 3 2 . d l l C : \ W i n d o w s \ w i n s x s \ x 8 6 _ m i c r o s o f t . w i n d o w s . c o m m o n - c o n t r o l s _ 6 5 9 5 b 6 4 1 4 4 c c f 1 d f _ 5 . 8 2 . 7 6 0 0 . 1 6 6 6 1 _ n o n e _ e b f b 5 6 9 9 6 c 7 2 a e f c \ c o m c t l 3 2 . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ s h e l l 3 2 . d l l : C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ i m m 3 2 . d l l : C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ m s c t f . d l l h C : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ G a m e O v e r l a y R e n d e r e r . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ c r y p t s p . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ r s a e n h . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ p r o f a p i . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ u x t h e m e . d l l h c : \ P r o g r a m F i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ M c A f e e \ S i t e A d v i s o r \ s a h o o k . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ c l b c a t q . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ g a m e u x . d l l C : \ W i n d o w s \ w i n s x s \ x 8 6 _ m i c r o s o f t . w i n d o w s . c o m m o n - c o n t r o l s _ 6 5 9 5 b 6 4 1 4 4 c c f 1 d f _ 6 . 0 . 7 6 0 0 . 1 6 6 6 1 _ n o n e _ 4 2 0 f e 3 f a 2 b 8 1 1 3 b d \ c o m c t l 3 2 . d l l C : \ W i n d o w s \ w i n s x s \ x 8 6 _ m i c r o s o f t . w i n d o w s . g d i p l u s _ 6 5 9 5 b 6 4 1 4 4 c c f 1 d f _ 1 . 1 . 7 6 0 0 . 1 6 3 8 5 _ n o n e _ 7 2 f c 7 c b f 8 6 1 2 2 5 c a \ G d i P l u s . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ x m l l i t e . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ c r y p t 3 2 . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ m s a s n 1 . d l l 6 C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ w e r . d l l 6 C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ W p c . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ u s e r e n v . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ w e v t a p i . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ m s x m l 6 . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ s a m c l i . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ s a m l i b . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ n e t u t i l s . d l l : C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ d d r a w . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ d c i m a n 3 2 . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ a t i u 9 p a g . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ M M D e v A P I . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ p r o p s y s . d l l c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m p i r e t o t a l w a r \ t b b m a l l o c . d l l X C : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ s t e a m c l i e n t . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ i m a g e h l p . d l l : C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ p s a p i . d l l P C : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ t i e r 0 _ s . d l l T C : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ v s t d l i b _ s . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ I P H L P A P I . D L L < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ w i n n s i . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ s e c u r 3 2 . d l l L C : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ S t e a m . d l l P c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ d b g h e l p . d l l V C : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ C S E R H e l p e r . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ a t i c f x 3 2 . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ a t i u m d a g . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ a t i u m d v a . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ A u d i o S e s . d l l ?   V# \0 + ~@ ~ ?  + S + + %  ++w # !  +  \V# 0 +  ~@ ~ ? 
    ף; l a r y _ G o v e r n m e n t _ ?   V# \0 + ~@ ~ ?  + S + + (  w# !  +  \V# 0 +  ~@ ~ ? 
    ף; u p d a t e . p a c k , f r e ?   + S + + O-w  w#  +   ?   + S + + (p   w#  (+   ?   + S + + 6   w#  ( +   ?   + S + + (p  w#  (+   ?   + S + + 4 _ aw#  ^ +   ?   + S + + 4 ; aw#  l; +   ?   + S + + 4 "[ aw#  <"[ +   ?   + S + +  Daw#  +   ?   " 5g# ^t + @
    @
    @ @ @ ? + S + +  { aw#  { + " ^5g# t +  @
    @
    @ @ @ ? # $ % ?   ' *g#  + ? @ @ O @ + S + +  aw#  + ' *g# +  ? @ @ O @  / 0 2 ?   + S + +  .7g aw#  +   ?   + S + +  .7g aw#  +   ?   + S + +  .7g aw#  +   ?   + S + + |  w#  ( +   ?   + S + +  8҄ w#  X+   ?   + S + + |  w#  (+   RSDSL5F&;yt C:\TWDaily\branches\empire\patch\empire\binaries\Empire.pdb RSDSʓ@44H wntdll.pdb RSDS(4NCLYF[ wkernel32.pdb RSDS Jww wkernelbase.pdb RSDS\N#R~FF-V5{, version.pdb RSDSi!CEEhs msvcrt.pdb RSDS vuM7 S
     winmm.pdb RSDShCCQA撜 R wuser32.pdb RSDS JiJ`
    S wgdi32.pdb RSDSf<C­v7 wlpk.pdb RSDS2cR"Fv) usp10.pdb RSDS8[pL­# 2@ advapi32.pdb RSDSMzL'Ecr sechost.pdb RSDSn{@%X wrpcrt4.pdb RSDS
    (W5KcbU wsspicli.pdb RSDS/YLaB cryptbase.pdb RSDSq , A|x-+w u:\s3_rel_sdk\bin\release\steam_api.pdb RSDSwq}mH?
    ؀ ole32.pdb RSDSkD>+ oleaut32.pdb RSDS:!(K3j% C:\devel\projects\mss\build\win\mss32.pdb RSDS$&FH$_i z:\itt\branch_tbb21\tbb\1.0\build\fxeowin09icc10_1_021_32_vc8_fxeowin09_release\tbb.pdb RSDS>B
    JubhC| msvcp80.i386.pdb RSDSTTQMK) msvcr80.i386.pdb RSDSf
    @e+{ wsock32.pdb RSDSdu[pK>Ӑ ws2_32.pdb RSDSgZѮsJ4Kohg nsi.pdb RSDSI1D dinput8.pdb RSDST}e+¢JA3B}WM d3d9.pdb RSDS5_aD g d3d8thk.pdb RSDS?ؚ3Om dwmapi.pdb RSDSqmLkă  d3dx9_40.pdb RSDSGeGin dsound.pdb RSDSl­iH $ powrprof.pdb RSDSFG|ґI setupapi.pdb RSDSS0ӊ05G- E cfgmgr32.pdb RSDS鈔ѝBrjy devobj.pdb RSDSwǷO"Ԣ C:\devel\projects\bink\build\binkw32.pdb RSDSY+7x MKl) shlwapi.pdb RSDS.#w]Ma| comdlg32.pdb RSDS<2WV@Y6 comctl32v582.pdb RSDS=EYO~Lˍ4 shell32.pdb RSDSh9B  wimm32.pdb RSDS=%kHNLM/# msctf.pdb RSDStqɽH6ex e:\buildslave\steam_rel_client_win32\build\src\overlay\gameoverlayrenderer\Release\GameOverlayRenderer.pdb RSDS 6&M
    Dz cryptsp.pdb RSDS8U SH\5 rsaenh.pdb RSDS\Mv profapi.pdb RSDSi b@k| wuxtheme.pdb RSDSNJ{ JPg e:\BuildEngineSpace\Temp\3247b71f-4468-4326-8462-d815692c1eeb\build\Win32\Release\saHook.pdb RSDS "@rW CLBCatQ.pdb RSDS/NZ}U` gameux.pdb RSDSy r2Bܚ comctl32.pdb RSDSkyd|N [ MicrosoftWindowsGdiPlus-1.1.7600.16385-gdiplus.pdb RSDS#SDڕז XmlLite.pdb RSDS'4rEQ}? crypt32.pdb RSDS(|C[F$ msasn1.pdb RSDS)| hG&,7 wer.pdb RSDS}!ܮnO<xc Wpc.pdb RSDS}IE"M userenv.pdb RSDSn_5G/Yc wevtapi.pdb RSDSg]zM_o msxml6.pdb RSDSgkI1&x samcli.pdb RSDSWMI­ samlib.pdb RSDSr<iOKͦb netutils.pdb RSDS}I$OjF7
     ddraw.pdb RSDS$JQ05e dciman32.pdb RSDS߃
    0@D`^ c:\workarea\8.881\drivers\pxproxy\umd9\build\w7\B_rel\atiu9pag.pdb RSDS08 eB­OJK{ MMDevAPI.pdb RSDS#i΄
    @90^ propsys.pdb RSDS…kWBliM- z:\itt\branch_tbb21\tbb\1.0\build\fxeowin09icc10_1_021_32_vc8_fxeowin09_release\tbbmalloc.pdb RSDS N/G}؎< e:\buildslave\steam_rel_client_win32\build\src\clientdll\ClientRelease\steamclient.pdb RSDS %I r imagehlp.pdb RSDSR %H-
    ) psapi.pdb RSDSIZ
    JHv ڢE@ e:\buildslave\steam_rel_client_win32\build\src\tier0\Release\tier0_s.pdb RSDSm:bGQ7 e:\buildslave\steam_rel_client_win32\build\src\vstdlib\Release\vstdlib_s.pdb RSDSwmAFK iphlpapi.pdb RSDS[ Od winnsi.pdb RSDSI2=zJ0I\ secur32.pdb RSDSX/KFna{e u:\p4clients\rel_beta\Projects\GazelleProto\Client\Engine\VC80_Release_Static\SteamEngine.pdb RSDS۞ҕVD"
    ca dbghelp.pdb RSDS­0)f\A j!n8L u:\p4clients\taylor_pubkeys\ThirdPartyCode\DebugNet\Release\BugslayerUtil.pdb RSDSՏ=$qHȫ3x0 c:\workarea\8.881\drivers\cfx\build\w7\dll\B_rel\aticfx32.pdb RSDS]cKX$ c:\workarea\8.881\drivers\dx\udx\w7\bld\dll\B_rel\atiumdag.pdb RSDSb{GE^#  c:\workarea\8.881\drivers\dx\shared\mva_vhd\mmd\build\w7\B_rel\atiumdva.pdb RSDSھyy@:ݿ  AudioSes.pdb aum_mod_dm.pack, darthmod.pack, dmuc_arrows.pack, dmuc_aum.pack, dmuc_borders.pack, dmuc_bsm.pack, dmuc_can.pack, dmuc_core.pack, dmuc_custom.pack, dmuc_deploy.pack, dmuc_dfm.pack, dmuc_fonts.pack, dmuc_forts.pack, dmuc_grenades.pack, dmuc_hud.pack, dmuc_markers.pack, dmuc_music.pack, dmuc_natives.pack, dmuc_navy.pack, dmuc_notrails.pack, dmuc_skies.pack, dmuc_skinpack.pack, dmuc_sounds.pack, dmuc_tech.pack, dmuc_unitspack.pack, dmuc_update.pack, frederick.pack, prussen.pack, sponge.pack, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION  w   m w   R w   .w   Vw   9    I    $ $  4 $   $  ^ X h; ?  8"[   ,  { p  p  p  p  p l $  ܨ T  $  d csncpy wcsncpy_s wcsnlen wcspbrk wcsrchr wcsspn wcsstr wcstol wcstombs wcstoul
    T$d  
    T$d   3ɍT$d    T$d $   T$d (   T$d $   T$  T 3ɍT$d  U 3ɍT$d  V 3ɍT$d @ W  T$d  X  T$d  Y 3ɍT$d  Z 3ɍT$d  [ 3ɍT$d  \ 3ɍT$d  ] 3ɍT$d    T$d ÍI 3ɍT$d  3ɍT$d  3ɍT$d  3ɍT$d   T$d ÍI  T$d  3ɍT$d  3ɍT$d  3ɍT$d  }  T$d  ~  T$d ÍI  3ɍT$d Ë 3ɍT$d Ë 3ɍT$d    T$d   3ɍT$d   3ɍT$d   3ɍT$d   3ɍT$d    3ɍT$d   3ɍT$d   3ɍT$d    T$d   3ɍT$d    T$d    T$d   3ɍT$d   3ɍT$d   3ɍT$d u^2^̋t*NPuȸI  fF ËB fF Vff9wu? uYtOPu
    wI BЋOfwu
    ƃP҉GffA^jh.d Pd% fFS\$ F
    fCU3W|$ D$(4  0  wv  0 u и gg *-ww L \g t h og W  wv(  (   )   wv u%   wpuuw "u  4 w+Cww % ( luw8u 4 w+Cww ` @g  q x jAg  q q  \Bg     ȸ g    w"wv (  g D   p q PE   .0w8
    0wv   l       `N ` `N @  `N        _  a ! Hw 0 `N8    X   $ 4  pwl
    0w,w  ( wv0 0 D u0 T Y*g0 \tܾ gg Ⱥ pwwj lwp @ Ⱥ obwtbwgv @p   @ pwwjغ lw~ @P iw wR'u %u   @p , $ 5    (u u  g   9 wz \ Jgx  gл        g tw     Jg xw wC : \ W i n   g g Cww R4wSv(  Pe l p e `Nd l N \  i `Nzwvvwv(  wv( wv( ܼ  8 vQ'u(  ( 8 ļ H= wv( 4 н  vP'u(  (   w `ewH=vu( н  2wfv ht   a"g ht  н    #g htI     eg htI I I     jg  H t I  T I  G  pu  tg  H t9   Xw u̾ g  H t D &g  H t0 T  ywH tT 0  X/    L Lhg       P      l 8   4  0    #  ( ( ( t   $" $ ( l ( $E {B J  @­  gX/       0}0      8  0X/ ( ,  w  . 3V`"0 p 4    T )0  E   nO
     E ЂH #4wR4wfv  PP  Pc "0 &0 E !0 u( !w X( ^w !w mpire     empire.exe wKw
      empire exe w   T V (  T X(   $  (p !wl !wI O  ^w !w l ؂   X(؂4 _w( @ w    ~ $   
    w c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ s t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m p i r e t o t a l w a r \ d a t a \ u i c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\empire_1332_crash_2012_3_25T7_5_0C0.mdmp E Ђ Ђ    @ E Ђ@ #4wR4wav  Psou؂P   Pc %4 c E X}      !w <    l w swl wwav  wav  wsw w, P  pwokyw   x  w T Kw   x w   w ww  w'  _hw  _hw   
    w c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ s t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m `    o t `    \ d a t a \ u i \ f r o n t e n d u i \ s p _ b a t t l e 3 _ s c r i p t s \ * + S + + x _hw#  l + w#  | +  #4wR4wlv  Psou؂P   Pc %4 c E Xv !w !w X(  ^w !w \    $_wp( X( wKwlv  ؂T pw  & ( \(  & X(  \    ~  !wU !w X( ^w !w U ؂   X(؂$ _w( @ w    ~    
    w  \ p   f   4 x 8 6 ) \ s \ s mvx _hwp * w  * w >hw fw   w ok ywp  ` p wp t Kw p  ` `ew  p               (   w   H   X   h  sw nv sw sw w sw wwSnv h wsw w sw w H pwokywh H   H wH  Kwh H   w h H wh ww  w'  _hw qY H 0K H 0   * }0* 0 @  00  ` 8   0 
    d 
    *        ` + wChv   +  + w+ S   X +  h H h H  h   pwvww Fw   pwvww Fw  ( \F0   F0 ( C0  0
       -s02  
    ­s0    

i 0   m0    0 2w   n0  p p m   t   x #4wR4wkv , p  P p q   p  .0w8
    0w{kv (p  z   } P P }  P  
         l  ?l R4w0w t P (p } (  H  +   z 8 pwl
    0w,w (p (p < p  u (p H G0 G0* w< (p  < p 0}GG0k0# t lP0W #0# z < #00W F #0#   < '0#0# w   09B9 F0 
    w7013\ W0 0 4 ) v
    w  hF)0 diѻ  "Mu & &  z B
    w 0 @   4   hFU ,4  T4  4  4   5 @   hF \ Ou l a r y  % &w    # + + S + + ! ++   w % + bw  zwvhsf   p @ @ hsf7n, @ @  q, @ e uhsf  pf @     pf 6   mOA  =f,   8  yw  8   w  Kw  8  e,   w  8  e,% o v e r n m e n t _ r  ` ww 8  8   ?   V# \0 + ~@ ~ ?  + S + + %  ++w # !  +  \V# 0 +  ~@ ~ ? 
    ף; l a r y _ G o v e r n m e n t _ 4 4  t ++ e %ww'' %wvl w v % vvTN % v )$ } wHNTN )7] ) g     HN   $% f3 ]s  ]Qk % k)  )    H     @ ]Qk p @ Qk  ^|0 9:  Qk  l: aA ] 8 ]  1   A  - > @ MU0 w  hʃ  wMU 5   ?~v 5 h  pwwj  lwc : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ s t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m p i r e t o t a l w a r \ E m p i r e . e x e 5 S F G U K0   S .0w8
    0wxv S   Qw 8Xw P 8Xwxv@     D     D h @ 8X rX ( X +Cw @ @ ,w Sw `  wfwyv  s    s h טw!wŘwyv s5 @  4 5 $ pwgŘw w !w !w  !w  xs sfwfwzv s  s s !w YPw!wfw3zv s s   s ` g  pwWjs   Pw s s   c"w s saw{v s q  s  s s  G` pw_gawcw  s  q  s  w ss  w ss  wx2'u  q ( wh  s  `ew0= wEGw ssq q s   q   @    SA C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ m s x m l 6 iMvd l l   ( -w p'
    0wEv h B\  Bp 8   S
    'u8  O@u ɫu v  9ɫu  wEv#q mq /   %mtth C0    h  p Xx9   L pwvww#q qc 1-qZt^tbW ,qCp4p   pV 4 +q #q9#q 9  @w w     qmtt0 qq=ntt   (  H  kwH wwFvH 0  w H   ( w<q\ dwTwGv 4 1 4 1 8 6 1 0 0  \  RwL \ 0 ^   Űw  ԰w T \ ^   S - 1 - 5 - 2 1 - 2 3 9 0 0 6 9 5 9 5 - 1 5 0 7 9 0 5 6 4 7 - 4 1 4 1 8 6 6 0 3 8 - 1 0 0 1  d L `M T  h  Lh #4wR4w@v < Pi n e \ Pf t tr e  a P ܃L S  \ {  D 9 6 A 0 7 - F  LD D- A 6 5 L  E 5 PM_  L8 .0w8
    0wAv LR4w0w LLP PwhP  D D X ` D {
    q  ܃LUw | PW@v| L0   LX   pwl
    0w,w L  x Ćw 䥬u     w     EGw  w&uH    p  u   F \     @  H 4 \ R E G I S T R Y \ U S E R \ S - 1 - 5 - 2 1 - 2 3 9 0 0 6 9 5 EGw- 1 5 0 7 9 0 5 6 4 7 - 4 1 4 1 8 6 6 0 3 8 - 1 0 0 1 _ C l a s s e s \ W o w 6 4 3 2 N o d e \ C L S I D \ { 8 8 D 9 6 A 0 7 - F 1 9 2 - 1 1 D 4 - A 6 5 F - 0 0 4 0 9 6 3 2 5 1 E 5 } \ T r e a t A s uEv
    'u  *0
    'u `ew(=EvDw   | }Dw Dw %FGwK  +FwKX +FwK * K 0  آ  < @ Z Z  0    (u \ \ x < du0 " \ 'u  u\       u\  $u # D 9 G x H \ R E G I S T R Y \ M A C H I N E \ S O F T W A R E \ C l a s s e s \ W o w 6 4 3 2 N o d e \ C L S I D \ { 8 8 D 9 6 A 0 7 - F 1 9 2 - 1 1 D 4 - A 6 5 F - 0 0 4 0 9 6 3 2 5 1 E 5 } \ T r e a t A s Gw uQGw  1QGwGGwK%FGwKGw4 uQGw"  ख   3w Ȟ R4w{NvR4wsNvH 88m 3 8ئ\  8
    P8

i Ø c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ s t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m p i r e t o t a l w a r  'h  CC ̀ mq qgtt H c qcCq   Ќ 4   7 q |q ԌX  mqX Ќp q }qЌ p  |q4 aqq9`tt >>Fw D @ 0 q qD ǫDw視   ƬDw    aqq­`tt  2Qp   q~qq$ ;Dw8q  KDwd  視 KP  8q K>AV3FnpCGw   K^ud VFwDdVw  d  'VFwldVwldVwd P K0 ^u Dw d  -Dw  d  /DwK  Kh^u DwldVw DwldVwdVwldVw DwdVw P  d 4 gDwdVwP  d Dw  d   \ DwdVwP  d Dw P  VFwdVw  d  'VFw  P  L^u SFw d C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ m s x m l 6 . d l l x jw   jw  w jw  w  L   ywL   L \ i­| w b ` L     d    wD h l  L t }wD h l d d         i­| L   0 w    wJw@ `  u { 1^u $uS   uS <[ | 7u p p uu   (   <[+uh6 6 6   tw    0 ܔ[   b$ V h h h p w    A   
     P+  XK C Y0 T 䇵Hwl )wbԇQ$ w  w$ , w. b w  w$  0   w  T . wbT ww wPv 'w [K    w  b$ D  
     0  / D 3w  R4wPv 8DC80hmq/ 8 P+C D  wPvF     ` P+ [   h X, hpw  +Cw   F x"q0` q   9u   Kq   ޜuD @ 
    q  E  O h    E  #4wR4wsQv|  P8 8XYbq #    9   X -w `&(
    0wRv # H  &w ݗ8 T wKw8   P  7 qP  {qP  {q P CC c@ q8 7 qP @ {q x
      X
     X -w ((
    0wp -w @
    0w  (     (   -w
    0wgSv Ȟʖ­8   ʖ8 (   ­8褖 8 -w x
    0w\v 0 
    0w\v җʖ8 ʖ 8   8 ) )) )   -w 
    0wk\v  88ʖ ) T8~u w % 8 w   X6  }u#D \ \ ئ 
    T  T -w l
    0w3]v খ  6 6 褖6 6 X6  6  6 v  
    0wvX6 6  6 v  .0w86
    0w^v 6 v 8/6  খ 6 P6 6 P6  P6  A 
    0w 06 A খ  6 6 6 /6 /6 =  E v 6  X  `@ | pwl
    0w,w v v v ͘u 6 ژuy^u v  x.  zwRw$    ; %j *OA @ -   c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ s t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m p i r e t o t a l w a r \ E m p i r e . e x e OO[  O 8l#()[ 4   .0wWU   ()a b   WU     ,,, 0   8  pw?lR4w0w  ,,  ~ &d &  ;  !    }?  ˡ|v
    }*  | ||
     wYv#   |,0 w z |   #  
    }~0 Yv pwvww# Fw- ˲|pwvw / Fw }~! !, S!  0 w# k)  #  T
    )# ! 2(O)  A  ! GA |)~EE)90 2(  ! ,, t*  u*zwRw$ x  A6 "`*G9E 9E  Y*j ) ) )&u9E9E C   v  x e,hsf  ) @ -
    Nu D t.T.- " S z|     YyP  pg*ft  w6u  Bw {[v    pwa  wb b wj/w O  '[q O `U
    k>M  O `U
    k>M  pw w6u BwO{[q O  pwa w>.wO >.wO  wj3wl '[q (pH wPdp  (p ع {{ ع    @     8 pw7~ w6u(pBw(p{[q (p  pwa wY>w(p Y>w(p  wj3w '[ 6HH 7 7 / 6  77  آ  h   8 pw7~ w6u6 Bw6{[ 6 pwa wY>w6 Y>w6 wj3w` '[~ (pH H dpP - (p  || ع      ^   8 pw7~ w6u(pBw(p{[~ (p  pwa wY>w(p Y>w(p $|aw
    w4 $|4 $  `ew= ^ u` `ew= 0_ u4 D_ 8u4 `
    / 4   :. 7  P l    H  v d_ < / H . .

Normally this indicates that your user script file or preferences file has not been restored to it's vanilla state. In other words, you may think you have deleted all your mods but the game loading configuration expects them to still be there, and so when it can't find them it simply gives up trying to load.

Quote Originally Posted by Didz View Post
    Normally this indicates that your user script file or preferences file has not been restored to it's vanilla state. In other words, you may think you have deleted all your mods but the game loading configuration expects them to still be there, and so when it can't find them it simply gives up trying to load.
    And how do i solve the problem?

It depends on whether you took a secure copy of them before you started loading mods in the first place.

If you did then you can simply copy the vanilla versions back into the folder and revert to your original settings.

If, as I suspect, you weren't aware of these files before they were modified by the mods you downloaded then the best option is just to delete them and let the game create a new set when you next load it. It just means that the game will revert to the default settings, and you might lose your progress through the Road to Independence campaign.

AnimaMea's Avatar Miles

Getting a lot of lag near infantry units, but strangely none when using your Cavalry? Brilliant models all the same, wondered if it might be possible to replace the vanilla prussians with them?

I dont know about the lag thing, it seems in my own pc i have the same amount of lag no matter what the unit.
    As for the vanilla replacement , i think that the vanilla units are very limited for prussia so you can just ignore them