Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 203536373839404142434445464748495051525354 ... LastLast

Thread: Completely new and revised remodelled Preussens gloria (V1.2) 27/5/2012

Default Re: Completely new and revised remodelled Preussens gloria (V1.1) 10/4/2012

Quote Originally Posted by szwajcar View Post
    Hi A.Menzel!
    Uniforms of polish were modelled on saxon and under hat grenadiers were similar to fusilier.
    Great pictures!
    I have a little trouble with the finding more ilustrations of polish army.
    I was hoping you might be able to find some more materials perhaps in Polish, because my sources are limited to only German and English. As I said above, the Saxon influences on Polish troops were strong, and vice versa, because they shared the king for a while. Maybe it is a bit similar to Hannovarians and British.
    Let's hope our genius Megasalexandros would be generous enough to use his talent for Saxony/Poland in the not too far future!

Herr Doctor's Avatar Biarchus

Default Re: Completely new and revised remodelled Preussens gloria (V1.1) 10/4/2012

Quote Originally Posted by A_Menzel View Post
    And as Szwajcar pointed out, if you make early Saxons, you'll get Polish units as well. Since Augustus the Strong was also elected king of Poland, which brought Western/German influences on Polish troops, and Eastern/Polish influences on Saxon Troops. Maybe you can make even the king himself as well.
    You are right. After the 1717 army reform the Polish and Lithuanian armies (as there were two very close but separate military structures in Poland-Lithuania) looked very modern and almost identical to the Saxon.
    It is kind of funny considering the manpower potential of Saxony and Poland-Lithuania but they were similar even by the army sizes as the Polish-Lithuanian troops numbers were drastically cut off: 18.000 for Poland and 6.000 for Lithuania. So really very small.

I was hoping you might be able to find some more materials perhaps in Polish, because my sources are limited to only German and English. As I said above, the Saxon influences on Polish troops were strong, and vice versa, because they shared the king for a while. Maybe it is a bit similar to Hannovarians and British.
    Let's hope our genius Megasalexandros would be generous enough to use his talent for Saxony/Poland in the not too far future!
    I believe there are tons of pictures and information here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=117906

Megasalexandros's Avatar Campidoctor

Iam already planning to make most of the prominent Germanic states in empire, so that would include i think, saxons, hannoverians, etc
    Thanks A Menzel, but calling me a genius is quite far fetched, but i sincerely trying to do the best i can .
    I can certainly use your help in the form of unit suggestions, just tell me which unit you would like to see ,suggest somethnig, that would help me alot to decide what to do in the future.

Also about your question for the buckle, i think it looks nice from the distance that i can see it.
    But as i've told you ,you dont have to be concerned for that buckle thing, i will correct it in the model, in fact if you want i can send you a model with a narrower buckle and tell me what corrections does it need.
    Last edited by Megasalexandros; May 02, 2012 at 01:33 PM.
    MACEDONIA ETERNAL GREEK KINGDOM

Quote Originally Posted by Herr Doctor View Post
    You are right. After the 1717 army reform the Polish and Lithuanian armies (as there were two very close but separate military structures in Poland-Lithuania) looked very modern and almost identical to the Saxon.
    It is kind of funny considering the manpower potential of Saxony and Poland-Lithuania but they were similar even by the army sizes as the Polish-Lithuanian troops numbers were drastically cut off: 18.000 for Poland and 6.000 for Lithuania. So really very small.
    Quote Originally Posted by Herr Doctor View Post
    I believe there are tons of pictures and information here:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=117906
    I do not have the numbers at hand, but I think Saxony had only 10 or 12 infantry regiments and some cavalry regiments under Augustus the Strong. Although he dreamt to counquer lands besides ladies, he wasn't a gifted general like his son (illegitimate) Moritz (Maurice de Saxe) and Saxony was in finacial ruins due to his overspendings. Saxony could not afford a huge army like Prussia.
    I have seen that thread, but have not visited for a while. Thanks for bringing it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Megasalexandros View Post
    Iam already planning to make most of the prominent Germanic states in empire, so that would include i think, saxons, hannoverians, etc
    Thanks A Menzel, but calling me a genius is quite far fetched, but i sincerely trying to do the best i can .
    I can certainly use your help in the form of unit suggestions, just tell me which unit you would like to see ,suggest somethnig, that would help me alot to decide what to do in the future.
    OK, you are a magician then. Actually I know it is not an inspirations or magic but a lot of hard and tedious work on your side, and I admire that very much.
    I thought you were not much interested in early Saxons, as they look kind of British you said.
    The musketeers are kind of a standard type. So if you ever make the Prussians from 1730s under Frederick William I, with opened tunic, I could just re-texture them into Saxons/Polish. The only special model we need is the grenadier we have been discussing about, unless you want some exotic ones like the Janissaries.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

But before going on to other states, could I suggest two things for SYW Prussians.
    One is making a shorter busby (Pelzmütze) for the 2nd Hussars, the other is replacing the cap for the bombardiers with the new fusilier cap you just made.
    Also about your question for the buckle, i think it looks nice from the distance that i can see it.
    But as i've told you ,you dont have to be concerned for that buckle thing, i will correct it in the model, in fact if you want i can send you a model with a narrower buckle and tell me what corrections does it need.
    OK, I'll leave that to you. It would save my time if I do not need to correct all the alpha channels for the textures I made.
    I finished IR13. Perhaps I should have used the model for the officer of the guard, because some sources depicts an aiguilette on officer's tunic.

Biggus Splenus's Avatar Primicerius

IR13 had straw coloured undercoat, breaches, lapels, etc. like in this picture: http://www.kronoskaf.com/syw/index.p..._of_Prague.jpg

But in your screen shot, all that is white.

I love them anyway
    | R5 3600, RTX 2060, MSI B450I, 32GB 3200MHz CL16 DDR4, AX760i, NH-U12S |

Quote Originally Posted by Splenyi View Post
    IR13 had straw coloured undercoat, breaches, lapels, etc. like in this picture: http://www.kronoskaf.com/syw/index.p..._of_Prague.jpg

But in your screen shot, all that is white.

I love them anyway
    No, it wasn't straw which was used for waistcoat/breeches of some regiments. It is actually very light paille/straw, as depicted in most drawings as almost white.
    Your picture by Knötel obviously does not show the colour correctly as evident in the colour of the faces. Did you also see the uniform plate in Kronoskaf for this regiment? That's not my source, by the way.
    This is a period drawing from 1759.
    I also wanted to distinguish it from IR5. I might change the colour later, but it is difficult to show light colours in this game.

wangrin's Avatar Unguibus et Rostro
    Patrician Artifex

First of all, congratulations (again ^^) for this beautiful mod.
    Congratulation to Megasalexandros of course and to A_Menzel too for its amazing research and textures.

British are on the work for I.S.
    Flikitos and I have to finish early XVIIIth century ones to release the I.S 2.2.1 beta then we will work on SYW British models.

So, you will be able to use and modify theirs models soon.

Ť Le courage, c’est de ne pas subir la loi du mensonge triomphant qui passe, et de ne pas faire écho de notre âme, de notre bouche et de nos mains aux applaudissements imbéciles et aux huées fanatiques.. ť Jean JAURES

Thanks Wangrin for your offer, and i must again remind to the community here that everything that iam able to do is because of Wangrin and his dedication of helping me with every single inquire that i had , no matter how irritating that could have been for him, it is because of his patience and generocity that iam able to modify models.Thanks Wangrin again.

A_Menzel, fistly ,it is of course irrelevant to say how much i like your textures , as for the colour of the 13th regiments turbacks i really gave up on deciding what should have been the correct one, every single source that i have has a different version of the 13th regiment turnback colours.

Also Menzel have you noticed that the above saxon regiments have almost exactly the same coats ,equipment etc with the Lange kerls that i've made?
    The only thing i have to make for a similar musketeer is to give the model a tricorn instead of the Lange kerl grenadier cap and , for the saxon grenadier, to make the above cap, which would be really really easy , i must only modify the fusilier cap.

Can you explain which part you mean of the second hussar ,that i must modify?
    As for the bombardiers ,that is really easy, 3 or 4 minutes of work, dont worry.

I have been getting a crash but i did everything properly this is the crash script

őv Ŕ ź} 8ИJf< ˝ďţ @° @°? # ç€ ;e [* )Ű[J¨< ˝ďţ @° @°?
     ů[ đ .§ <Ű[Jä< ˝ďţ ? * Ĺt p wş 1Ű[J = ˝ďţ @° @°? $ J ţ[ Äq -Ű[Jd= ˝ďţ @° @°? $ n q p śÖ *:M¨= ˝ďţ SA° SA°? # ’ 'u đ A ŰÚ[Ję= ˝ďţ @° @°? # ľ r äE ŰÚ[J,> ˝ďţ @° @°? # ؁ +u  2R 8Ĺ[Jn> ˝ďţ @° @°? % ű Ś` p Ú4 ¸Ů[J´> ˝ďţ @° @°? " ‚ $a ` 0ă ´Ů[Jô> ˝ďţ @° @°? % B‚ Ës ° Ő -Ě1N:? ˝ďţ R R [ g‚ ým  šv )Ú[J€? ˝ďţ @° @°? % ‚ Ÿt P -ů ËÚ[JĆ? ˝ďţ @° @°? $ ç‚  đ XŻ…I
    @ ˝ďţ É Ů É Ů v ƒ 8 °f Ř[e šgO¨@ ˝ďţ " o ƒ ňv 3Ó üŮ[JA ˝ďţ @° @°? % đƒ ¤ P ÓĚ ÎÚ[JLA ˝ďţ @° @°? " „ ?
    Ě
    gOŒA ˝ďţ " a 7„ `? ° ´¸ gOâA ˝ďţ " e ˜„ u Ŕ ö Ú[J<B ˝ďţ @° @°? % ý„ u p dj CŰ[J‚B ˝ďţ @° @°? # "… r € S
    ˜ÄNÄB ˝ďţ B° B°? $ E… 0 €- 'S. @YOC ˝ďţ '5 ? v i… ľg P Yď ‰ FZC ˝ďţ ? $ ߅ ` ů TĺÚC°C ˝ďţ 2 2 ? f † ër ` \×1ND ˝ďţ C
    C
    V i† g `A â%A őĎ1NRD ˝ďţ W
    W
    W ż† Źr p> Đ[> ˝Î1N˜D ˝ďţ A
    A
    d ‡ <a ` ¨Ž ~Ů[JŢD ˝ďţ @° @°? % z‡ ’ c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m p i r e t o t a l w a r \ E m p i r e . e x e : C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ n t d l l . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ k e r n e l 3 2 . d l l D C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ K E R N E L B A S E . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ v e r s i o n . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ m s v c r t . d l l : C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ w i n m m . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ u s e r 3 2 . d l l : C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ g d i 3 2 . d l l 6 C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ l p k . d l l : C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ u s p 1 0 . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ a d v a p i 3 2 . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ s e c h o s t . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ r p c r t 4 . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ s s p i c l i . d l l B C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ C R Y P T B A S E . d l l ˜ c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m p i r e t o t a l w a r \ s t e a m _ a p i . d l l : C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ o l e 3 2 . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ o l e a u t 3 2 . d l l  c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m p i r e t o t a l w a r \ m s s 3 2 . d l l Œ c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m p i r e t o t a l w a r \ t b b . d l l Ô C : \ W i n d o w s \ w i n s x s \ x 8 6 _ m i c r o s o f t . v c 8 0 . c r t _ 1 f c 8 b 3 b 9 a 1 e 1 8 e 3 b _ 8 . 0 . 5 0 7 2 7 . 6 1 9 5 _ n o n e _ d 0 9 1 5 4 e 0 4 4 2 7 2 b 9 a \ m s v c p 8 0 . d l l Ô C : \ W i n d o w s \ w i n s x s \ x 8 6 _ m i c r o s o f t . v c 8 0 . c r t _ 1 f c 8 b 3 b 9 a 1 e 1 8 e 3 b _ 8 . 0 . 5 0 7 2 7 . 6 1 9 5 _ n o n e _ d 0 9 1 5 4 e 0 4 4 2 7 2 b 9 a \ m s v c r 8 0 . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ w s o c k 3 2 . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ w s 2 _ 3 2 . d l l 6 C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ n s i . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ d i n p u t 8 . d l l 8 C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ d 3 d 9 . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ d 3 d 8 t h k . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ d w m a p i . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ D 3 D X 9 _ 4 0 . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ d s o u n d . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ p o w r p r o f . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ s e t u p a p i . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ c f g m g r 3 2 . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ d e v o b j . d l l ” c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m p i r e t o t a l w a r \ b i n k w 3 2 . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ s h l w a p i . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ c o m d l g 3 2 . d l l ö C : \ W i n d o w s \ w i n s x s \ x 8 6 _ m i c r o s o f t . w i n d o w s . c o m m o n - c o n t r o l s _ 6 5 9 5 b 6 4 1 4 4 c c f 1 d f _ 5 . 8 2 . 7 6 0 0 . 1 6 6 6 1 _ n o n e _ e b f b 5 6 9 9 6 c 7 2 a e f c \ c o m c t l 3 2 . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ s h e l l 3 2 . d l l : C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ i m m 3 2 . d l l : C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ m s c t f . d l l h C : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ G a m e O v e r l a y R e n d e r e r . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ c r y p t s p . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ r s a e n h . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ p r o f a p i . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ u x t h e m e . d l l h c : \ P r o g r a m F i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ M c A f e e \ S i t e A d v i s o r \ s a h o o k . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ c l b c a t q . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ g a m e u x . d l l ô C : \ W i n d o w s \ w i n s x s \ x 8 6 _ m i c r o s o f t . w i n d o w s . c o m m o n - c o n t r o l s _ 6 5 9 5 b 6 4 1 4 4 c c f 1 d f _ 6 . 0 . 7 6 0 0 . 1 6 6 6 1 _ n o n e _ 4 2 0 f e 3 f a 2 b 8 1 1 3 b d \ c o m c t l 3 2 . d l l â C : \ W i n d o w s \ w i n s x s \ x 8 6 _ m i c r o s o f t . w i n d o w s . g d i p l u s _ 6 5 9 5 b 6 4 1 4 4 c c f 1 d f _ 1 . 1 . 7 6 0 0 . 1 6 3 8 5 _ n o n e _ 7 2 f c 7 c b f 8 6 1 2 2 5 c a \ G d i P l u s . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ x m l l i t e . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ c r y p t 3 2 . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ m s a s n 1 . d l l 6 C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ w e r . d l l 6 C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ W p c . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ u s e r e n v . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ w e v t a p i . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ m s x m l 6 . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ s a m c l i . d l l < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ s a m l i b . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ n e t u t i l s . d l l : C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ d d r a w . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ d c i m a n 3 2 . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ a t i u 9 p a g . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ M M D e v A P I . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ p r o p s y s . d l l ˜ c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m p i r e t o t a l w a r \ t b b m a l l o c . d l l X C : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ s t e a m c l i e n t . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ i m a g e h l p . d l l : C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s W O W 6 4 \ p s a p i . d l l P C : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ t i e r 0 _ s . d l l T C : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ v s t d l i b _ s . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ I P H L P A P I . D L L < C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ w i n n s i . d l l > C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ s e c u r 3 2 . d l l L C : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ S t e a m . d l l P c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ d b g h e l p . d l l V C : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ S t e a m \ C S E R H e l p e r . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ a t i c f x 3 2 . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ a t i u m d a g . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ a t i u m d v a . d l l @ C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ A u d i o S e s . d l l ?  ˙˙ Vő# \0Ř + € € ˙˙˙~@ ˙˙˙~Ŕ € €ý? Ŕ + S + + ř%Ź œÉ ˆ+Ő+w…š ŕ # †! Ř +  \Vő# 0Ř + ° ˙˙ € € ˙˙˙~@ ˙˙˙~Ŕ € €ý? Ŕ €
    ף; l a r y _ G o v e r n m e n t _ ?  ˙˙ Vő# \0Ř + € € ˙˙˙~@ ˙˙˙~Ŕ € €ý? Ŕ + S + + ( šŞ” ˆ ˇ Ňćw# †! üś +  \Vő# 0Ř + ° ˙˙ € € ˙˙˙~@ ˙˙˙~Ŕ € €ý? Ŕ €
    ף; u p d a t e . p a c k , f r e ?  ˙˙ + S + + OƒÜ-éw ˆ˙Ôí ćw# ôýÔ+  € ˙˙ ?  ˙˙ + S + + (pƒ ˆ˙đÖćw# (ţđ+  € ˙˙ ?  ˙˙ + S + + Đ6„ ˆ˙ú Öćw# (ţú +  € ˙˙ ?  ˙˙ + S + + (pƒ ˆ˙űÖćw# (ţű+  € ˙˙ ?  ˙˙ + S + + 4 _ ařĺw# Ź^ +  € ˙˙ ?  ˙˙ + S + + 4 ŘŔ; ařĺw# lŔ; +  € ˙˙ ?  ˙˙ + S + + 4 ¨"[ ařĺw# <"[ +  € ˙˙ ?  ˙˙ + S + + Œ ‚č D˙ëařĺw# Řţë+  € ˙˙ ?  " ˙˙ ŘČ5g# ^tÉ+ @ ţ˙
    @ ţ˙
    @ @ ´@ €˙? + S + + Ź ˙{ařĺw# ”ţ{+ " ^ŘČ5g# tÉ+ € ˙˙ @ ţ˙
    @ ţ˙
    @ @ ´@ €˙? # $ % ú˙˙˙ ?  ' ˙˙ ˘Ď*g# ž¤ě§+ ÍĚĚţ? @ @ Oě„ @ + S + + Ä ˙‹ařĺw# ”ţ‹+ ' ž˘Ď*g# ¤ě§+ ˙˙ ÍĚĚţ? @ @ Oě„ @ / 0 2 ?  ˙˙ + S + + Ô .‘7g ˙›ařĺw# ”ţ›+  € ˙˙ ?  ˙˙ + S + + ä .‘7g ˙Ťařĺw# ”ţŤ+  € ˙˙ ?  ˙˙ + S + + ô .‘7g ˙ťařĺw# ”ţť+  € ˙˙ ?  ˙˙ + S + + ¸|ƒ ˆ˙ËÖćw# (ţË+  € ˙˙ ?  ˙˙ + S + + 8҄ ˆ˙€Žćw# X˙€+  € ˙˙ ?  ˙˙ + S + + ¸|ƒ ˆ˙Öćw# (ţ+  € ˙˙ RSDSóL5ÁäFś&ť;Šyt° C:\TWDaily\branches\empire\patch\empire\binaries\Empire.pdb RSDSÍʓąłšç@ż44ęťŕH wntdll.pdb RSDS(4ˇNěC¸íŮLYF…[ wkernel32.pdb RSDS† úÚŐJ˛ČçwžÇw… wkernelbase.pdb RSDS\N#RÄ~FFś-V5{,”‡ version.pdb RSDSiń!CúEĽEżhôŰs msvcrt.pdb RSDS ŮvŘôuMšć7S˝
    winmm.pdb RSDShˇ‹CCâQAşć’œ R wuser32.pdb RSDSÍüJÉiJ•`
    ÖS’˜ wgdi32.pdb RSDSĽf‘ĂÎ<đC*řvšĆ7Ąę wlpk.pdb RSDS2cRí"FŹŐ˛v)Š usp10.pdb RSDS8ă‚ć[pL*# đ2š@ advapi32.pdb RSDSMńzÔÖL”'Eţcrą sechost.pdb RSDSříęnţ{@”Ďč%ÚńX wrpcrt4.pdb RSDS
    š(°W5KŸ•ÍcbUŽ wsspicli.pdb RSDSĺę/ćîYŮL•aB°Â cryptbase.pdb RSDSq¸Űý , Aş|x-+w u:\s3_rel_sdk\bin\release\steam_api.pdb RSDSĆwůqš}mHŹŇ?ă
    ؀ ole32.pdb RSDS’ČkóŇćD†˙Š>+ oleaut32.pdb RSDSŔą:â!(K§3jŽ…%ňÝ C:\devel\projects\mss\build\win\mss32.pdb RSDS$&ÚŚľFŸHĎ$Ĺ_i z:\itt\branch_tbb21\tbb\1.0\build\fxeowin09icc10_1_021_32_vc8_fxeowin09_release\tbb.pdb RSDS>BŠč
    ‰ÝJłubhC| msvcp80.i386.pdb RSDSóâÉTTQMł•ÜK)ž¨ msvcr80.i386.pdb RSDSƒfŽ
    ő§ß@˛eÜŃ+{Đű wsock32.pdb RSDSdu´[p°KżŇ>íӐ‘’ ws2_32.pdb RSDSgZŃŽŸsJ’4KoŇhg” nsi.pdb RSDSš†Ę–IŽ1D˙áÝ dinput8.pdb RSDST}e+”¢J“A3B}WM d3d9.pdb RSDS5ŁĂŮ_aŽD °×gćˇ d3d8thk.pdb RSDS?Ůؚ3ÜO–Çmô dwmapi.pdb RSDSqműŰ˙ďŢL”kă d3dx9_40.pdb RSDS€GóâeĆGŽÚi–őní dsound.pdb RSDSlöřą*ËiHşßŇ$Źƒ powrprof.pdb RSDSF×÷ŇüĘGŠ|Œ‹Ň‘áI setupapi.pdb RSDSŁS0ӊ05G´č-˛ ‰E cfgmgr32.pdb RSDSú鈔ѝ¨BźŽrjy˘‡ devobj.pdb RSDSĐwǡĹO°ś"„úÔ˘ C:\devel\projects\bink\build\binkw32.pdb RSDSY´+7x˝MŚK‚l)ë shlwapi.pdb RSDS.#Éw]ŽMľaޘę|ż™ comdlg32.pdb RSDS<2ŤWŹV@Ż×Y´…6 comctl32v582.pdb RSDS„ůĆ=EYO”~Lˍ€4 shell32.pdb RSDSŽ€Çh–ś9Bž“Ěď˝ wimm32.pdb RSDSřŽ=%kŰHŚNˇLM/# msctf.pdb RSDStŠŠqÉ˝HŁą6exŠŚŮ e:\buildslave\steam_rel_client_win32\build\src\overlay\gameoverlayrenderer\Release\GameOverlayRenderer.pdb RSDS 6•&œ’M˛Ĺ
    DçzŔŠ cryptsp.pdb RSDSĺ8đU SHŚź\ŁŤ5 rsaenh.pdb RSDSŠ\ĘÇĺ‰M›çvłŠł profapi.pdb RSDSŔiĆ Žb@•żĽk|“… wuxtheme.pdb RSDS‚ÇŠ{ ŒJ´đŔŽúPg e:\BuildEngineSpace\Temp\3247b71f-4468-4326-8462-d815692c1eeb\build\Win32\Release\saHook.pdb RSDSÇ § Ź›"@•śëÜrW CLBCatQ.pdb RSDS/ľÎ÷NˇZ§ę}œU` gameux.pdb RSDS¨yrä‡2BĄÜšÚÓü’Ú comctl32.pdb RSDSkyäd|Nô…ö…[Ř MicrosoftWindowsGdiPlus-1.1.7600.16385-gdiplus.pdb RSDS€#ŇS”ĎDŽ‹Ú•°×–Ú XmlLite.pdb RSDSĽ'ů4rĽľEŽQ¸}˘?¤Ź crypt32.pdb RSDS(ÓÄ|C[F’Ů$Ŕˇ›Ű msasn1.pdb RSDS)|ă hńŠGĄ&ő,7ą” wer.pdb RSDS‡}!ÜŽnOľŚš<xźţc Wpc.pdb RSDS}IęE™"ۉöMą userenv.pdb RSDSn_ˇ5GĄƒ/Yc™Ę wevtapi.pdb RSDSŐg]z„M…_ŸoĹčó§ msxml6.pdb RSDSžşˇgękŮIž1&xŁ samcli.pdb RSDSWšăôáM™IłŚ†Ŕćúţ* samlib.pdb RSDSr<‘i“îOźäKÍŚb netutils.pdb RSDSďž}I…ł$OźjF7†
    Ú ddraw.pdb RSDSłÄŔńœ$ŞJŠQ0Ô5łe dciman32.pdb RSDS߃
    0’@’›D`^ c:\workarea\8.881\drivers\pxproxy\umd9\build\w7\B_rel\atiu9pag.pdb RSDSë0¨8ĂeB—*OJÁęK{ MMDevAPI.pdb RSDS#i΄
    ń@˜Ď90üč^ propsys.pdb RSDS…k†ÁWƒBliMë- z:\itt\branch_tbb21\tbb\1.0\build\fxeowin09icc10_1_021_32_vc8_fxeowin09_release\tbbmalloc.pdb RSDSď Nęű/GĄ}œŘŽć<Ü e:\buildslave\steam_rel_client_win32\build\src\clientdll\ClientRelease\steamclient.pdb RSDSťŹ %§IŠűüé ąłr imagehlp.pdb RSDSR •¨%óHž-
    )čŐß psapi.pdb RSDS˘ŔIZ
    JĆH–vÚ˘E@ e:\buildslave\steam_rel_client_win32\build\src\tier0\Release\tier0_s.pdb RSDSm:§ŤbăGťQ…ě7ö e:\buildslave\steam_rel_client_win32\build\src\vstdlib\Release\vstdlib_s.pdb RSDSwŘĂÂmčAˇFK•ˆƒ iphlpapi.pdb RSDS[ ÷ŚO‡d”ÓöżŃ winnsi.pdb RSDSČI2Ţ=zJš0öI×\şă secur32.pdb RSDSX/K呥F™n×Ía{e u:\p4clients\rel_beta\Projects\GazelleProto\Client\Engine\VC80_Release_Static\SteamEngine.pdb RSDS۞ҕśV¸DŠ´"
    caú— dbghelp.pdb RSDS*0ż)f\A˜ j!n8L u:\p4clients\taylor_pubkeys\ThirdPartyCode\DebugNet\Release\BugslayerUtil.pdb RSDSÎՏ=$qŹH‚”ČŤ3™x0 c:\workarea\8.881\drivers\cfx\build\w7\dll\B_rel\aticfx32.pdb RSDSŹ]Şc–’×KXĄ×÷Ó$ c:\workarea\8.881\drivers\dx\udx\w7\bld\dll\B_rel\atiumdag.pdb RSDSbť{×GÚEŽť›^# Ř c:\workarea\8.881\drivers\dx\shared\mva_vhd\mmd\build\w7\B_rel\atiumdva.pdb RSDSřěŇÚžyy@ľ˙:ÉÝżÓ AudioSes.pdb aum_mod_dm.pack, darthmod.pack, dmuc_arrows.pack, dmuc_aum.pack, dmuc_borders.pack, dmuc_bsm.pack, dmuc_can.pack, dmuc_core.pack, dmuc_custom.pack, dmuc_deploy.pack, dmuc_dfm.pack, dmuc_fonts.pack, dmuc_forts.pack, dmuc_grenades.pack, dmuc_hud.pack, dmuc_markers.pack, dmuc_music.pack, dmuc_natives.pack, dmuc_navy.pack, dmuc_notrails.pack, dmuc_skies.pack, dmuc_skinpack.pack, dmuc_sounds.pack, dmuc_tech.pack, dmuc_unitspack.pack, dmuc_update.pack, frederick.pack, prussen.pack, sponge.pack, EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION á÷ĺw ‹ m ćw Œ Rćw  .ćw Ž Vćw  9 ŕ  řś I ‘ đýÔ $Ú $ţđ Ü 4Ü $ţú Ü Ţ $ţű Ü ěß ¨^ XĄ Čá hŔ; ˜? ƒ 8"[ ČÝ ¸Â Ôţë , € ţ{ p ŹĄ ţ‹ p Ł ţ› p Œ¤ ţŤ p üĽ ţť p l§ $ţË Ü Ü¨ T˙€ Ź ¸Ş $ţ Ü dŤ csncpy wcsncpy_s wcsnlen wcspbrk wcsrchr wcsspn wcsstr wcstol wcstombs wcstoul ¸ š
    T$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸ š
    T$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸ 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸ š T$d˙Ŕ ƒÄÂ$ ¸ š T$d˙Ŕ ƒÄÂ( ¸ š T$d˙Ŕ ƒÄÂ$ ¸ š T$ ƒÄ ¸T 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸U 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸V 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄÂ@ ¸W š T$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸X š T$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸Y 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸Z 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸[ 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸\ 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸] 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸Ŕ ƒÄ ¸Ć š T$d˙Ŕ ƒÄÍI ¸Ç 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸Č 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸É 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸Ę 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸Ë š T$d˙Ŕ ƒÄÍI ¸Ě š T$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸Í 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸Î 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸Ď 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸} š T$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸~ š T$d˙Ŕ ƒÄÍI ¸ 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄË˙¸€ 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄË˙¸ 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸‚ š T$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸ƒ 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸„ 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸… 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸† 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄÂŔ ƒÄ ¸‰ 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸Š 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸‹ 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸Œ š T$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸ 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸Ž š T$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸ š T$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸ 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸‘ 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ ƒÄ ¸’ 3ɍT$d˙Ŕ Ŕuź°^Ă2Ŕ^ĂĚĚĚĚĚĚĚĚĚĚĚ̋…Ŕt*‹N…ÉPučȸI ƒÄÇ fÇF ˋB˙ĐÇ fÇF ĂĚĚĚĚĚĚĚĚĚVf‹đf9wuƒ? uY닅Ŕt‹O…ÉPu
    čw¸I ƒÄ닋B˙ЋO…Éf‰wu
    ˇöƒĆčę7ţ˙ë
    ‹‹ˇĆƒŔP˙҉ˇG‹f‹°Śf‰A^ĂĚĚĚĚĚĚj˙hˆý.dĄ Pd‰% ƒěf‹FS‹\$ ĆF
    fCUˇŔ3íW|$‰D$(‰4ˇ ˇ 0ˇ ‚ůĺwňš˙v˜ ˜ 0ˇ řŤu˜ šŞ” и Óťgčťgč *-wwĐ čLş \đşgüť tˇ h ońşg W € ”ăćwŤv( ´ ( ) ”ăćwďv€ uԍ% ř ˜ wpu”uđĎw "u €ˇ 4ş đĎw+CçwđĎw % ( Ú˙˙˙ lu¨şw8u荼ˇ 4ş ¨şw+Cçw¨şw Řý`¸ Ç@ťgŕ ý ýÔq Řýx¸ jAťgŕ ý ýÔq Ôq ˜¸ \Bťg ý ý Ŕ¸ ŕ ýŕ ýȸ Ąźşg ý Ŕ¸ šŞ” đĎw"üĺwŐŕ˙v˙˙˙˙ ý( šŞ” ภťg ýčDş Đ  p qšŞ” PE  Đ ş .0çw8
    0çwŤv Ř  Ôl Ä `N ` `N @ `N á á Ľ _ Ô Öa Ř! HŮw 0 `N8 Ř Ä  á čX Ě $š 4 äĐ Őpëwßlëţ˙˙˙
    0çw,çw Ř šŞ” ( Đ ‚ůĺwňš˙v0 0 Dş řŤu0 šŞ” Tş Y*ťg0 \tǀܾ şúşgűşg ˙˙˙˙Čş Őpëwwjëţ˙˙˙ş úlwpż Č@ Čş obçwtbçwgv Č@pż ş @ż Őpëwwjëţ˙˙˙Řş úlw~ Č@Pż iwď w°R'u %Ťu Č@pż ,˝ $ť 5 Ŕ ř ŕ˙ (÷ľu Şu „ť °ťg ¤ť 荌ť 9 wz˝ \˝ Jťgx˝ şť ÷ťgĐť č ° ćť ÷ťg¸ t€şwč ° ŕJg xÜw ŕďwC : \ W i n üź g g Cçw€Üw R4çwSv( ź Pe l p e `Nd l ŔN \ i `Nzúĺwvń˙v˙˙˙˙ÍřĺwľÔ˙v( ´ź ÍřĺwľÔ˙v( ÍřĺwľÔ˙v( Üź €ž 8 űÔ˙vQ'u( šŞ” ( 8 Äź H=äĐ ÍřĺwľÔ˙v( 4˝ Đ˝ űÔ˙v´P'u( šŞ” ( ˝ ÍřĺwäĐ `ewH=ţ˙˙˙űÔ˙vŹŤu( Đ˝ 2ţĺwfâ˙v˙˙˙˙řś ht ˜˝ ź˝ a"ťg˙˙˙˙řś ht ¸˝ Đ˝ č Š č˝ #ťg˙˙˙˙řś htI ä˝ č ž ž eşg˙˙˙˙řś htI I I ‘ řś ż ´ž ™jşgż „ż H třś I Tž I ‘ đG ‘ pu ´ž Ětşgż „ż H t9 ŕ XŮw— ŒuĚž ’ şgż „ż H t DŔ &ąşgż „ż H t0 TÁ yëwH tTÁ 0  ˙˙˙˙X/ č Đ  L Lhľg ° Ě œ P ˙ l Œ 8 Ä đ ¨ ˜ 4 œ 0 Ě Ě Ř ŕ# Ř ¸( ¸( ¸( ¨‰ t Š ‹ $" $Ú ¸( l ž( $E {B źJ Ÿ‡ @* ¸Ŕ ´şg˙˙˙˙X/ č Đ  œŔ Á ˜Ŕ ¸‘0˙˙˙˙Ů}0 œŔ Ѝ č đ čÔ 8Ő đĐ Ş0˙˙˙˙X/ ( ,Á Á ‚ĂwôÓ .Á œ3V`ű"0ôÓ €p” 4   TÁ Ÿ” ć)0˙˙˙đ ôÓ E ¸č–   œĂnO ˙˙˙˙
    ¸Ş” E łĐ‚H #4çwR4çwçfvźĹ Źł łPł˙˙˙˙˙˙˙˙Pł˙˙˙˙€ł Płc Üü"0 ŕ&0°Ă E Äí!0 ĐŤu( !ôw X(†Â Œ^éw !ôwô mpire  ô empire.exe wKŚçw
    empire exe wäĹ T V äÔ( T X(†Ň ôĂ äÔđńŇ $Ă ňĂ (p” !ôwl !ôwI O Ô Œ^éw !ôwźĹ l ؂ źĹ źĹ X(†Ř‚4Ĺ ˙_éwî(†ü ´š’ř@ť Ł¨çw ôĂ ~ Ô $Ă äĹ Ň
    °¨çw ˙˙˙ c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ s t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m p i r e t o t a l w a r \ d a t a \ u i c:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\empire total war\empire_1332_crash_2012_3_25T7_5_0C0.mdmp E Ђ łč…Đ‚ @Ĺ E łĐ‚@Ĺ #4çwR4çwďav´Č Źł łPłŃsou؂Pł €łľ Ú Płc €%4 c E X•ł„–łč}ć ŘĹ čĹ !ôwěĹ <ăÔĹ Ĺ ěĹ lĹ •´éw ˜sëwlĹ ů´éwľéwĂav ŘĹ śéwÓav čĹ śéw˜sëw äw,Ĺ P ¸É Őpëwokëţ˙˙˙yśéwŘĹ ¸É „Ć xĆ ¸É ´śéw¸É TÉ KśéwŘĹ ¸É „Ć xĆ śéw ŘĹ ¸É ňšéwŘĹ ’ţĺwşéw„Ć €Đ €w' Ŕ _hw _hw ÜČ Î
    °¨çw ťŁË c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ s t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m ` o t ` \ d a t a \ u i \ f r o n t e n d u i \ s p _ b a t t l e 3 _ s c r i p t s \ * + S + + xÉ _hw# lÉ + w# |É + #4çwR4çw—lvŹË Źł łPłësou؂Pł €łś ň Płc €%4 c E X•ł„–ł¨vć !ôw !ôw X(†Č Œ^éw !ôwäČ \“´Č Č $_éwp(†äČ X(†°Č ˛áćwKŚçwlvŹË ؂TŃ ŐpëwÔË ţ˙˙˙ & ( \“´( & X(†¤ śÉ \“´¤— ¤ É ´É ~ !ôwU !ôw X(†ÄČ Œ^éw !ôwŹË U ؂ ŹË ŹË X(†Ř‚$Ë ˙_éwî(†ěČ ¤ ’ř@ť Ł¨çw śÉ ~ Ś É ÔË ¤
    °¨çw ŒĘ \ p œĘ f 4Ę x 8 6 ) \ s \ s űmvxÉ _hwpĐ ď* w €Đ ď* w >hw ˜fw ŒĘ ÜĘ w okëÄÉ yśéwţ˙˙˙pĐ ÜĘ `Ę pĐ śéwpĐ tĘ KśéwŒĘ pĐ ÜĘ `Ę `ew ŒĘ pĐ řĘ ÜĘ Ë ŒĘ Ë œĘ (Ë ŒĘ •´éw HË XË hË ˜sëwźĘ nvÜĘ ˜sëwěĘ ˜sëwüĘ •´éw ˜sëwüĘ ů´éwľéwSnv hË śéw˜sëw äwŹĘ ţ˙˙˙˜sëw äwźĘ ţ˙˙˙HĎ Őpëwokëţ˙˙˙yśéwhË HĎ Ě Ě HĎ ´śéwHĎ äÎ KśéwhË HĎ Ě Ě śéw hË HĎ ňšéwhË ’ţĺwşéwĚ Ö €w' Ŕ _hw qŠYđÓ HĚ 0K HĚ Ă0 ŘÎ ěË *Î ď}0*Î ö˙˙˙‡0 @ đÎ ™‡0Ă0 Ď `Î 8ä– č” Đ” ‡0ëÎ
    dÎ ÜÎ
    *Î ö˙˙˙ ˜Î Ď `Î ˙˙˙˙+ ”ăćwChv Ź” ” Ž â + + w+ S „ â Ź” X• + „ hŕ– H • h• Hę– • ŕ hĚ üÎ ¨Î Őpëw×vëţ˙˙˙”ăćwňŕćw Fŕćw• œĚ ÜÎ Őpëw×vëţ˙˙˙”ăćwňŕćw Fŕćw ( \F0 ” čĎ ˜Í ÂF0 ( Cź0 čĎ ´ľ0
    đÎ čĎ Ď -s02 đÎ Ď
    *s0°” Î Ď čĎ đÎ
    °”
    đÎ Ď čĎ i0 ŒĎ °” Óm0°” ŒĎ Ď čĎ ‡0 2ĂwŒĎ °” ÄĎ n0 p” ” °p” Ŕm” ŒĎ tĎ ” řž” xĎ #4çwR4çw×kvž ,” ” p” P” p” q” Ä ” ” p” ÔĎ .0çw8”
    0çw{kv ” (p” Řz” • Đ}” P” € ” P” Đ}” P”
    űž” ” lĐ Ú Ó ?l뱔 R4çw€0çwž t” P” ž (p” Đ}” ( H  + ôÎ z 8Đ Őpëwßlëţ˙˙˙
    0çw,çw (p” (p” <Ń Ÿ” p” Đ ŃŤu ” (p” HĐ ÂG0 ” áG0*Ăw<Ń  Ÿ” (p” Đ <Ń pĐ Ŕ0Â}˙Gţ˙˙˙áG0kš0# tĐ lP0WŸ” #0# z <Ń #0ňÚ0WŸ” F #0# <Ń Ő'0#0# ÎĂwôÓ ˙˙˙˙ ę– 09B9 F0
    ŽĂw7013\Ń WÂ0 ˙˙˙˙É0ôÓ ˙˙˙˙4 ) v
    ĂwˆŃ ˆŃ hFć)0¸č– d…iŃť˛˙˙˙˙ "MŤu Ÿ” & & źŃ z  B
    ĂwźŃ Ć0 ‹ă@ ŔôÓ 4 š ŕ ŔĚÓ hFU ,š4 T4 Źź4 î ľ4 źÓ č•5 żĺ@ ŔôÓ hF š ŕ Č\Ž ÉâOu l a r y œÉ ř%Ź &öĘw ° # + + S + + †! +Ő+ ˆ œÉ Ř w… ř%Ź + búĺw ă °ý˙zűĺwĺ˙v˙˙˙˙hsf ˜Ó pÓ @ @ hsf7n, @ @ q, @ Ôeě ĐŢuhsf ŕţ pf @ € pfÔ 6 Ô đţ mOA ôÓ =f,üÓ üÓ čÔ 8Ő Ô yśéwčÔ ŕţ 8Ő źÔ ÜŘ śéwŕţ ĐÔ KśéwčÔ ŕţ 8Ő źÔ Ôe, čÔ ŕţ íľéwčÔ ŕţ 8Ő źÔ Ôe,ř%ŹčÔ o v e r n m e n t _ r ` w…ĺwčÔ 8Ő čÔ 8Ő Ŕ š ŕ ˆ ?  ˙˙ Vő# \0Ř + € € ˙˙˙~@ ˙˙˙~Ŕ € €ý? Ŕ + S + + ř%Ź œÉ ˆ+Ő+w…š ŕ # †! Ř +  \Vő# 0Ř + ° ˙˙ € € ˙˙˙~@ ˙˙˙~Ŕ € €ý? Ŕ €
    ף; l a r y _ G o v e r n m e n t _ 4ý˙˙ä 4ý˙˙Ě tŕ +Ő+ eŕ ř%Źw…w…''č œÉě%Źw…üv…lč w… v… ˇ% v…üv…TNĂ ˇ%Ľęç v… Â)¨$ŹěŘ }•á w…HNĂTNĂ Â)Ł7]ö Â)´Ěg HNĂ ¨$Źœˇ%ˆŮ °f3 ]ö˙˙˙˙sŔí Ů ]öČQkäŮ œˇ% °ĺÇkĚ) œ ) Źú H ŒŮ ůÝ ł @ ]öČQkÝÝ pŮ @ €ąŽČQk ł¨Ů ^|0˙˙˙˙¨Ů 9Đ: °ë „ČQk ¨ˇÔŮ lĐ: aA ]ö¨ˇÚ ¨ˇ8Ú ]ö œú ‹°1 œú Źú ´A ¨ˇ° ž-ł > í@ ćÇçMŒÉUćÇ0ćÇěŢ w hʃ˙˙˙˙ ¨ˇćß wçMŒÉU˙Áů 5 Ŕ Œś ó ?~v 5 Ŕ hÚ ˙˙˙˙ŘÚ Őpëwwjëţ˙˙˙ Ú úlwc : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ s t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m p i r e t o t a l w a r \ E m p i r e . e x e 5 Ŕ łˆSƒ F G ¸UƒÄ łKˇ0 ł ˆSƒźÜ .0çw8ł
    0çwxv łSƒ Ü QŤçwÄ ł8Xłäw łPł 8Xł”ăćwxv@ Ěł ł ÄD ťD h˜ł @ 8Xł ˜rľX•łˆ–łˆÁľŔ›ł (Ü XÝ ˆÁľ+CçwˆÁľ @ @ ,çw SƒĽßćw `Ý ź wfőćw‹yv€ß ¸ ¸ s čÜ s ˆÁľhÝ ×˜éw€!ôwŘéwÇyv s5 Ŕ @ 4Ý 5 Ŕ$ß Őpëw‡gëţ˙˙˙Řéw‹ w !čwŞÝ Ť!čw Ö!čw ęŢ ˙ xs sfőćwfőćwßzv s s s €!ôwŢ YPéw€!ôwfőćw3zv s s ¸ ¸ s `Ţ Çgë ß ŐpëwWjë°s ´Ţ ƒPéw¸ s s ß c"čw¸ s sačwż{v sŕ ¤qŕ s ¸ s s ČŢ G`ëˆß Őpëw_gëţ˙˙˙ačwcčw s¤ß ŕ ¤qń s ˜ß •čw ss¤ß Č w ss¤ß wx2'uń ŕ ¤q ( whß s â `ew0“=ţ˙˙˙ wĄEGw s°sř¤qřá ”ĺq sČß Öĺq ° @ ° SA C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ m s x m l 6 iMËvd l l ř  (á -çw p'–řŕ
    0çw‡Ev –h– œBž\á œćBžp–Ä –8– œ – œS
    'u8– äá O@ľu ţ˙˙˙ˆÉŤu ˙v Čŕ 9ÉŤu  ”ăćwăEv‚#qŹł łm™q / Ŕ %mtth–Ä –€C‚0 Ŕ h˜ł p– ŔöšX•łx–ł°9ƒ šł Čŕ –Lă Őpëw×vëţ˙˙˙”ăćwňŕćw‚#q ÇqĚc‚ 1-qZŐt‰^Őt‰bWü˙¨á “,q€C‚p–Č4ƒp– é p–V Č4ƒ¸á Ć+q ‚#q°9ƒ‚#q °9ƒâ @çwŘ ôw qőmtt0⠒äq™äq=ntt ă (™ľ Hă ¸â kąçwHă ˛áćw‡ąçwFvHă 0ĺ ™çw’â Hă ă (™ľôâ Ůçw<q\ă dŮçwTŮçwóGv 4 1 4 1 8 6 1 0 0 ĺ \ Ŕâ R†çwśLƒôâ \ 0ĺ ^ řä Ĺ°çwĺ äâ Ô°çw Tă \ ^ ôâ ĺ ÔăS - 1 - 5 - 2 1 - 2 3 9 0 0 6 9 5 9 5 - 1 5 0 7 9 0 5 6 4 7 - 4 1 4 1 8 6 6 0 3 8 - 1 0 0 1 ž d Lƒ ł`Mƒ Tă hä łLƒhä #4çwR4çwÇ@v <ł łPłi n e \ Płf t tłr e a Pł ܃L S \ { D 9 6 A 0 7 - F ČLD D- A 6 5 € łLƒ E 5 PMƒĐ_ƒ€‚ś ł Lƒ8ĺ .0çw8ł
    0çw—Av ł˜LƒR4çw€0çwŹ ¸ ’LƒLƒ˝ƒPł łPłĺłçwh˜łPł Řä D D X•ł˜–ł `ł D {
    q üä ܃˜LƒÚUćw |ł PłW@v|ĺ ˜Lƒ˝ƒ0ĺ ˛ Đ śLXä ¸ ˆę Őpëwßlëţ˙˙˙
    0çw,çw ˜Lƒŕĺ xĺ Ćçw–ć 伏u ŕĺ ŕĺ ‚ ˜ĺ ď…çwŚć Ŕč ‚ ŕĺ ´ĺ ĄEGwŕĺ ‚ ‚ şćw&ŤŹuHë ôĺ pč ś ů§Źu Čę Fć \č Š ś ś Čę @ ć Hë 4 Ŕ\ R E G I S T R Y \ U S E R \ S - 1 - 5 - 2 1 - 2 3 9 0 0 6 9 5 ĄEGw- 1 5 0 7 9 0 5 6 4 7 - 4 1 4 1 8 6 6 0 3 8 - 1 0 0 1 _ C l a s s e s \ W o w 6 4 3 2 N o d e \ C L S I D \ { 8 8 D 9 6 A 0 7 - F 1 9 2 - 1 1 D 4 - A 6 5 F - 0 0 4 0 9 6 3 2 5 1 E 5 } \ T r e a t A s uŽEĽ˙v¸
    'u ę Ź*¸0ç Œ
    'uŕţ `ew(‘=ţ˙˙˙EĽ˙v˘Dwę ę |ç }Dwę ŹœDwĐé %FGwŹKƒěě Đé Š+Fw˜KƒXě ˇ+Fw˜Kƒ Ź*¸ œKƒę ŕś0č ´ç آś ş <č @ Z Z đč 0č č č (ŚŹuŔč \ \č xč <č dŠŹu0č " \č ß'u ę ŹŹu\č ś Čę ę ŹŹu\č Čę $ŹŹu # D 9 G Ě xč Hë Ć \ R E G I S T R Y \ M A C H I N E \ S O F T W A R E \ C l a s s e s \ W o w 6 4 3 2 N o d e \ C L S I D \ { 8 8 D 9 6 A 0 7 - F 1 9 2 - 1 1 D 4 - A 6 5 F - 0 0 4 0 9 6 3 2 5 1 E 5 } \ T r e a t A s Gwě uQGwđ „ě 1ŒQGwGGw˜Kƒ%FGwŹKƒGw4ě uQGw" °– –ख ěě Ä Ôę Ů3çwŔž– Ȟ–Ä –R4çw{NvR4çwsNvH –8–8–m 3 8–ŘŚ–\– ¨– 8–
    PŠ–8ë
    ¨§–
    °§–Ä – ˆŚ–

či–Ó ؛ c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ s t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m p i r e t o t a l w a r –ť'hę ěC‚”C‚ ̀Œë m™q˙€Ł ‹™qgtt H ›–Ěc‚ë ÇqĚc‚C‚ń–q Ќ Č4ƒ ¨ë °ë 7 q°ë |œq ԌX Ěë mqX Ќp§– qäë }qЌ p§– řë â|q4ě aqřŚ–ř˙˙˙ôŚ–q9`ttě >>Fwđô Dó @ó 0ě °qřŚ– ˝qDě ÇŤDw視ôň äô Œě ĆŹDwäô äô ě aqřŚ–ř˙˙˙ôŚ–q*`tt –2Qĺpě ě ŕţ ášq’~ţ˙˙˙qŇéq$í ;°Dw8Źq ôň K°Dwdř 視ö ´KƒPń 8Źq ´Kƒ>éAÁV3FĂn‹Ź‹ÝpĚCGw äě ˜KƒôŇ^udí VFwDdVw ôň dř ôň 'VFwldVwldVwdí Pń ˜Kƒ0÷ ´Ň^u¸í ąDwôň dř ôň -ąDw °î dř /łDw˜Kƒ ö ´Kƒ˙˙˙˙hŇ^uŘí ‘°DwldVw œ°DwldVw”dVwldVwří śŽDw”dVw Pń ôň dř 4î gŽDw”dVwPń ôň dř ´Dw ôň dř \î ąDw”dVwPń ôň dř ´Dwôň Pń œî VFw”dVw ôň dř ôň 'VFw ˙˙˙˙Ŕ÷ Pń üđ LŃ^uüđ žSFwôň dř C : \ W i n d o w s \ S y s t e m 3 2 \ m s x m l 6 . d l l xď jěćw ď „ď jěćwŹď ˆď Šëćw˜ď jěćwŔď œď Šëćw L ¨ď Řď yéćwL ě L \đ úi*|đ îćwđđ bś `đ L Ŕ dđ Ŕ ŕý˙ Đý˙ đ ƒďćwDđ hđ lđ đ L tđ }íćwDđ hđ lđ dđ dń ń €ń úi*| L €đ 0ń çóćw đđ ˜đ ”úćwJôćw@ `ń ő żźœu {ó 1Ě^uÔđ $šœuS ő ěđ ŽťœuS ‚<ů[ ű˙˙˙|ő 7˝œu pö pö śœuśœu (ń ‚<ů[Đ+Śuh6 Đ6 6 ó ŕô tňćw ő 0ö ܔů[˙˙˙˙ bś$ó óV hň hň hň pń Ł¨çwÔň Čóƒ 𽗠¸Aƒ ° 
    “ P+˜ XK˜ –ŕŸ˜”C‚ Y0 Tň ¨‡ľä‡ľHôwlň )úćwbśÔ‡ľŕQ˙˙$ó ôw Řň žţćw$ó ,ó ”úćw. bśĚň űćw ŕô ”úćw$ó ó 0ó ó ŕô ”úćw Tô . ”úćwbśTô Ł çw˛áćwˆ çwűPv 'ýćw [K˜ ¨ô ôw bś¨‡ľ$ó D ˆî— –
    ˜ Č0 ó / Dô Ů3çw¨đ— °đ—Ä –R4çwëPv –8–ÄD‚”C‚8–ě0h–m™q/ 8– P+˜C‚ –D ř헔ăćwűPv°F”ł ł – ů  `“ P+˜ [ h˜łî— ŕöšX•ł,—ł éƒhŹłŐpëwĐó ţ˙˙˙ ő éƒ+Cçw éƒ °FŚűĺ xř"q0á`źô ŽŸqčô ¤ô 9œœu î— K˝q đ— î—Čô ޜœuD @ń— –
    ˜šśqŕ “¤đ— E „ łŕO„ hó—Ä – ô Üő E ł„Üő #4çwR4çwsQv|ů Źł łPł8– 8XłĐëYłbq –ŕ#˜ „ 9 Á—€ ö Xö -çw –`&˜(ö
    0çw÷Rv –č#˜˙ Hń— °ő &Łçwˆö ݗ8–ˆö –Tö ˛áćwKŚçw8– ÷ öP ěő 7 qP˙˙˙˙ ôő Â{qP ö {q P C‚C‚ Ěc‚@ö Çq8ö 7 qP˙˙˙˙ @ö Â{q –x˘–
    Á— –Xď–
    X÷ -çw (Ł–(÷
    0çwp÷ -çw –¸ď–@÷
    0çw – –(ď– °ú– –Ŕž– °Ÿ–í—đ˝—( Č÷ -çwí—¨Ÿ–˜÷
    0çwgSv –Čž–Đʖ°*—8– – – Đʖ8– –(Ł– °*—8˘–褖 ř 8ř -çw xŁ–ř
    0çw—\v –0Ł– ř
    0çw˙\v –€Ň—Đʖ8–˜›– –Đʖ –¸˜8– –¸‚– Ę Ë8– ) )) ) Ř ÚÄř -çw –ƒ–”ř
    0çwk\v –Ŕ‚– 8–8˘–Đʖ ) ĐT–8–ĚŰ~u –‰çwů % 8– Ëçw ů X6 €  ŕ }uč#˜Dř \ů \– –ŘŚ–
    ĐT–ů ů ĐT–œů -çw –¨§–lů
    0çw3]v –ŕŚ– Ŕ‚– 6 ˜¸6 ƒ ƒč¤–ş6 ˆĂ6 X6 6 6 řîv
    0çwŘďvX6 Ä 6 6 řîv ú .0çw86
    0çw^v 6 ďv 8–¨/6 খŒ ‹ ¸6 P6 6 P6 Á P6 A Á Á ţ˙˙˙
    0çw Ź06 € A খŒ ‹ ˆĂ6 ˆĂ6 Á 6 Ô/6 ¨/6 = E ďv ¸6 ł XÜ č `Ü@ů |ú Őpëwßlëţ˙˙˙
    0çw,çw ďv ďv řîvŒú ͘œu 6 ژœuyĆ^u ďv x. €ú zúĺwRčw˙˙˙˙$ ú Ö ŕţ ™; Ę%jˇđţ *OA @ ž-ł° c : \ p r o g r a m f i l e s ( x 8 6 ) \ s t e a m \ s t e a m a p p s \ c o m m o n \ e m p i r e t o t a l w a r \ E m p i r e . e x e ÔOœđOœ[ ˜OœŰ 8l#()[ 4 ˙ .0çwWU ()a b ŕË ˙ WU ˆÇ ű € ŕ,Ëŕ,ËŰ,Ë €0ç œ 8ű ŘËČü Őpëw?lëţ˙˙˙R4çw€0çwř Ú,ËŘ,Ë € ~Ŕ ŕ&dü Đ& œ ř; ˙ ˆ! ŕËřɈ}Ŕ? ËĄ|§v
    ŕ,Ë
    Ɉ}Ŕ* ËÍ|§ř ĘÉ|§ĘÍ|§
    ÉÎ ”ăćwďYv# ´œ œ € ËÍ|§ŕ,Ë0 ţ ”ăćw z ËÍ|§œœ œ¤ ˜€Ŕř #
    Ɉ}ŔŹ~Ŕ¸0˸‚Ŕ˜€Ŕźü Yvţ Őpëw×vëţ˙˙˙”ăćwňŕćw# Fŕćw- žË˛|§Őpëw×vëţ˙˙˙”ăćw˜€Ŕ / Fŕćw ŘɈ}Ŕ°~Ŕˆ‰! ƒŔ‚!,ý S!€ţ 0 ”ăćw# kĚ) œ # ĐT
    Â)# ¨‰! 2Ł(OÂ) ăAŢ ¨‰! €˙GéŇAěţ |ş)~ƒ×EEź)90 2Ł( ěţ ¨‰! Ř,ĘŘ,ʌţ ýt* œ u*zúĺwRčw˙˙˙˙$ xţ źA6ŤŹ "`*„Gʄ9E €9E ţ Yş*¨jŕţ ţč) Ç) Ç)&ýŢu„9E€9E ŔáC Ŕ ôÓ ďvźú ôÓ x˙ Ôe,hsf ˆ˙ ţ) @ ž-ł
    NüŢu ŕý˙D t.łT.łŔ-ł„ ´" SŔáé Œz–| „˙ ˙ YyP Ä˙ pg*fńt ”˙ w6Ťu ŕý˙Ô˙ BŸçw ŕý˙{[v ŕý˙ ŕý˙ ˙ ˙˙˙˙Őpëw˙aë ě˙ Ÿçwíb¤ ŕý˙ íb¤ ŕý˙ í ćwj/éw ŔOƒ '[Ůq Oƒ `í—U
    ͸Ák>M Oƒ `í—U
    ͸Ák>M ţÔ Ä˙ÔŐpëw—ë ”˙Ôw6Ťu Ô˙ÔBŸçwOƒ{[Ůq Oƒ ˙Ô ˙˙˙˙Őpëw˙aë ě˙ԟçw>.éwOƒ >.éwOƒ Öćwj3éwl Üţđ'[ýq (pƒHţú €ôwPţűdpƒ (pƒ ŕŘš ä{ƒä{ƒ ŕŘš @Łś 8ţđ Ä˙đŐpëw7~ë ”˙đw6Ťu(pƒÔ˙đBŸçw(pƒ{[ýq (pƒ ˙đ ˙˙˙˙Őpëw˙aë ě˙đŸçwY>éw(pƒ Y>éw(pƒ Öćwj3éwč Üţú '[÷ Đ6„HţűHţđ7„7„ ä/ Đ6„ ˘ Ü7„Ü7„ آś Đh 8ţú Ä˙ú Őpëw7~ë ”˙ú w6ŤuĐ6„Ô˙ú BŸçwĐ6„{[÷ Đ6„ ˙ú ˙˙˙˙Őpëw˙aë ě˙ú ŸçwY>éwĐ6„ Y>éwĐ6„ Öćwj3éw` Üţű'[ö~ (pƒHţËHţú dpƒPţđ Ŕ- (pƒ Œ|ƒŒ|ƒ ŕŘš ś Ŕ^ƒ 8ţű Ä˙űŐpëw7~ë ”˙űw6Ťu(pƒÔ˙űBŸçw(pƒ{[ö~ (pƒ ˙ű ˙˙˙˙Őpëw˙aë ě˙űŸçwY>éw(pƒ Y>éw(pƒ ŕ˛$|ařĺw‘
    w4 ř˛$|€şů˙4 €şů˙$ `ewč“= Ŕ^ „Ťu´` `ewč“= 0_ „Ťu4 ˙˙˙˙ ˙ř˙D_ 8Ťu4 ˙˙˙˙ Ŕ` Ţ
    / 4 ˙˙˙˙ €şů˙ :ý. 7ž˙˙ üř˙ ˙˙˙˙ P l €şů˙ Hů˙ vů˙ ˙ř˙ €šů˙ ˙ř˙ d_ <˙ îÇ/ H˙ ÷Ő. ýř˙ ÓŐ.
    Last edited by king of prussia; May 03, 2012 at 06:42 AM.

I dont think that crash script helps at all

It may be your user script thats causing problems, or maybe some mods that your trying to use together.
    Last edited by Biggus Splenus; May 03, 2012 at 04:15 PM.

Flikitos's Avatar Campidoctor

Y>éw(pƒ Öćwj3éwč Üţú '[÷ Đ6„HţűHţđ7„7„ ä/ Đ6„ ˘ Ü7„Ü7„ آś Đh 8ţú Ä˙ú Őpëw7~ë ”˙ú w6ŤuĐ6„Ô˙ú BŸçwĐ6„{[÷ Đ6„ ˙ú ˙˙˙˙Őpëw˙aë ě˙ú ŸçwY>éwĐ6„ Y>éwĐ6„ Öćwj3éw` Üţű'[ö~ (pƒHţËHţú dpƒPţđ Ŕ- (pƒ Œ|ƒŒ|ƒ ŕŘš ś Ŕ^ƒ 8ţű
    That line seems to be really interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by wangrin View Post
    First of all, congratulations (again ^^) for this beautiful mod.
    Congratulation to Megasalexandros of course and to A_Menzel too for its amazing research and textures.
    British are on the work for I.S.
    Flikitos and I have to finish early XVIIIth century ones to release the I.S 2.2.1 beta then we will work on SYW British models.
    So, you will be able to use and modify theirs models soon.
    Thank you for the complement, but my work is nothing compare to what Megasalexandros is doing.
    And thank you for providing us all with wonderful new models. I am sorry I still have not solved the problem with incorporating you guns into Preussen Gloria mod. I will do it from scratch later, maybe with your new howitzers.
    A_Menzel, fistly ,it is of course irrelevant to say how much i like your textures , as for the colour of the 13th regiments turbacks i really gave up on deciding what should have been the correct one, every single source that i have has a different version of the 13th regiment turnback colours.
    I changed the colour. I know it looks kind of greenish, but if I add more yellow, then it might shine. Let's settle for this for now. Yes, as you say colour could vary by sources, and even if you decide on it, then there is the difficulty of controlling the light colours.
    I am now working on IR19, the hardest part, the drummer! Now I am taking a break in the middle, and am here.

Also Menzel have you noticed that the above saxon regiments have almost exactly the same coats ,equipment etc with the Lange kerls that i've made?
    The only thing i have to make for a similar musketeer is to give the model a tricorn instead of the Lange kerl grenadier cap and , for the saxon grenadier, to make the above cap, which would be really really easy , i must only modify the fusilier cap.
    I think you missed one line from my post before the last one. I'll quote myself.
    "The musketeers are kind of a standard type. So if you ever make the Prussians from 1730s under Frederick William I, with opened tunic, I could just re-texture them into Saxons/Polish. The only special model we need is the grenadier we have been discussing about, unless you want some exotic ones like the Janissaries."
    So I'll just wait for you to make the Prussians under Frederick William I, then I will re-texture the musketeers, and you can make the Saxon/Polish grenadiers when you have time then.
    Can you explain which part you mean of the second hussar ,that i must modify?
    Actually, I explained it to you before in a pm. It is also mentioned in Osprey's book on Frederick's cavalry by Philip Haythornthwaite. The hight of the busby (Pelzmütze) changed through time, and it was shorter, almost half the hight of later ones, probably until around the middle of the SYW. According to Haythornthwaite (Osprey), it was 6 in. initially, then increased to 11 in. for H1 and H4, 12in. for H2 and H3. I could not find exact figures mentioned in my German sources.
    If you look though the Osprey book carefully, forget the colour plates for now, you will also find a drawing by Richard Knötel in black and white depicting hussars (H2) escorting the King's carriage, you will find another drawing or engraving by Menzel depicting early hussars. The author does make a note on both cases. I show you some pictures from other sources.
    Those are officers' portraits from earlier period, two from H2 and one from H3. Officers did have some liberty as always, so they may not be good examples, but should give you some ideas.

I think I sent you these photos of a figurine to you before. I think this could be an excellent reference for making models.

This drawing by Knötel is the same as the one in Osprey's book, except it is coloured.

Another drawing by Knötel (could be Herbert Knötel, not Richard?)
    It is interesting that the busby becomes shorter again a century and a half later.

As for the bombardiers ,that is really easy, 3 or 4 minutes of work, dont worry.
    If you have more than 3 or 4 minutes, could you make the side turn-ups straight?

Thank you for the complement, but my work is nothing compare to what Megasalexandros is doing.
    And thank you for providing us all with wonderful new models. I am sorry I still have not solved the problem with incorporating you guns into Preussen Gloria mod. I will do it from scratch later, maybe with your new howitzers.

I changed the colour. I know it looks kind of greenish, but if I add more yellow, then it might shine. Let's settle for this for now. Yes, as you say colour could vary by sources, and even if you decide on it, then there is the difficulty of controlling the light colours.
    I am now working on IR19, the hardest part, the drummer! Now I am taking a break in the middle, and am here.

I think you missed one line from my post before the last one. I'll quote myself.
    "The musketeers are kind of a standard type. So if you ever make the Prussians from 1730s under Frederick William I, with opened tunic, I could just re-texture them into Saxons/Polish. The only special model we need is the grenadier we have been discussing about, unless you want some exotic ones like the Janissaries."
    So I'll just wait for you to make the Prussians under Frederick William I, then I will re-texture the musketeers, and you can make the Saxon/Polish grenadiers when you have time then.

Actually, I explained it to you before in a pm. It is also mentioned in Osprey's book on Frederick's cavalry by Philip Haythornthwaite. The hight of the busby (Pelzmütze) changed through time, and it was shorter, almost half the hight of later ones, probably until around the middle of the SYW. According to Haythornthwaite (Osprey), it was 6 in. initially, then increased to 11 in. for H1 and H4, 12in. for H2 and H3. I could not find exact figures mentioned in my German sources.
    If you look though the Osprey book carefully, forget the colour plates for now, you will also find a drawing by Richard Knötel in black and white depicting hussars (H2) escorting the King's carriage, you will find another drawing or engraving by Menzel depicting early hussars. The author does make a note on both cases. I show you some pictures from other sources.
    Those are officers' portraits from earlier period, two from H2 and one from H3. Officers did have some liberty as always, so they may not be good examples, but should give you some ideas.

I think I sent you these photos of a figurine to you before. I think this could be an excellent reference for making models.

This drawing by Knötel is the same as the one in Osprey's book, except it is coloured.

Another drawing by Knötel (could be Herbert Knötel, not Richard?)
    It is interesting that the busby becomes shorter again a century and a half later.

If you have more than 3 or 4 minutes, could you make the side turn-ups straight?

Hmm ok then, ill make the busby or however its called shorter, you said it was shorter until the middle of the SYW? Do you think that it will look better? I quite liked those legthy bear skin caps, but this is even easier.

As for the cap for the bombardiers i can certainly straighten the "crown".

Finally, yes i have read your lines about the saxon grenadiers, thats why i have mentioned to you the body of the Lange kerls, apart from their cap as usable for those troops.
    (I dont think that ill make the Frederick the I troops for a variety of reasons, including the lack of my sources and their minor war participation, but maybe in the future i could think about it. If the model of the saxons are usable for the Frederick I prussians, then if you want as you said you can make the textures for them)

I've implemented NPI's cannons into the Kaunitz Project, so I could help you doing this, or send you the files

megas acording to most people my crash script isn't relevant. So I will post my user script here

mod "aum_mod_dm.pack";
    mod "darthmod.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Arrows.pack";
    mod "DMUC_AUM.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Borders.pack";
    mod "DMUC_BSM.pack";
    mod "DMUC_CAN.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Core.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Custom.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Deploy.pack";
    mod "DMUC_DFM.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Fonts.pack";
    mod "DMUC_FORTS.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Grenades.pack";
    mod "DMUC_HUD.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Markers.pack";
    mod "DMUC_MUSIC.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Natives.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Navy.pack";
    mod "DMUC_NoTrails.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Skies.pack";
    mod "DMUC_SkinPack.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Sounds.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Tech.pack";
    mod "DMUC_UnitsPack.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Update.pack";
    mod "Frederick.pack";
    mod Preussens_gloria.pack;
    mod "sponge.pack";

Hmm ok then, ill make the busby or however its called shorter, you said it was shorter until the middle of the SYW? Do you think that it will look better? I quite liked those legthy bear skin caps, but this is even easier.

As for the cap for the bombardiers i can certainly straighten the "crown".

Finally, yes i have read your lines about the saxon grenadiers, thats why i have mentioned to you the body of the Lange kerls, apart from their cap as usable for those troops.
    (I dont think that ill make the Frederick the I troops for a variety of reasons, including the lack of my sources and their minor war participation, but maybe in the future i could think about it. If the model of the saxons are usable for the Frederick I prussians, then if you want as you said you can make the textures for them)
    I do not know if it would look better, but I am suggesting that, because you are making the headdress of other arms in early style.
    OK good. So you will modify the Krone. I'll make the textures.

Do you mean Frederick William I? Are you seriously going to miss the army under the Soldier King?
    Prussian army became really "Prussian" in its outlook and descipline under Frederick William I. His army is far better documented than the army under Frederick I you are making. There are books on uniforms of all the regiments for 1729 and 1737, the latter for all ranks. That is the Dessauer Spezifikation I have mentioned several times.
    Prussia participated in the Great Northern War and also relatively large force went to the Rhine in the War of the Polish Succession under the King and the "Great" crown prince.
    There is a popular myth even in Germany that he did not want to commit his toy soldiers to actual combat, but that is not true. The Prussian troops sent to the Rhine did not see major actions, because of the distrust among the Reich troops.

Meanwhile, I finished the 19th Regiment.

Quote Originally Posted by Splenyi View Post
    I've implemented NPI's cannons into the Kaunitz Project, so I could help you doing this, or send you the files
    Thank you for your offer Splenyi.
    I was trying to incorporate cannons made by Wangrin with prussianised textures into this mod, but there seemed to be some glitches, which even Wangrin could not sort out completely. It is working perfectly as a separate mod, as I have shown some pictures of the Prussian cannons here.
    If my next try to combine the mods fail again, I might ask for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by king of prussia View Post
    megas acording to most people my crash script isn't relevant. So I will post my user script here

mod "aum_mod_dm.pack";
    mod "darthmod.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Arrows.pack";
    mod "DMUC_AUM.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Borders.pack";
    mod "DMUC_BSM.pack";
    mod "DMUC_CAN.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Core.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Custom.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Deploy.pack";
    mod "DMUC_DFM.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Fonts.pack";
    mod "DMUC_FORTS.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Grenades.pack";
    mod "DMUC_HUD.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Markers.pack";
    mod "DMUC_MUSIC.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Natives.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Navy.pack";
    mod "DMUC_NoTrails.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Skies.pack";
    mod "DMUC_SkinPack.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Sounds.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Tech.pack";
    mod "DMUC_UnitsPack.pack";
    mod "DMUC_Update.pack";
    mod "Frederick.pack";
    mod Preussens_gloria.pack;
    mod "sponge.pack";

Why are you not typing quotation marks for Preussens Gloria mod?
    Besides, they should be placed above DMUC packs, and I would not recommend using Sponge mod at the same time unless you know what you are doing. There are too many similar models.

Yes i was talking about Frederick William I , i am not familiar neither with the Period nor with the king , the same way that i was with Frederick the Great for eg. I can make the basic models though and give them to you if you want.

The shorter busby is really easy to be made, i assure you.

As for the 19th regiment, (!) finally i was waiting for you to make the 19th because i really disliked my own textures for that particular regiment.
    I am also curious to see how you will make one of my other favorite regiments, the 24 , Von Schwerin's!
    Ok today i think ill finally post some work on this thread
    Last edited by Megasalexandros; May 04, 2012 at 03:34 AM.

Either Friedrich I or Friedrich Wilhelm I (or may be both?) uniforms to have some dynamic for Prussian roster from early to the middle 18th century's through the technology development would be absolutely brilliant.