Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bugs and issues with 1.0

Default Bugs and issues with 1.0

This should definitely be a separate sticky thread. I will update the first post as the list grows.

--Balancing issues
    -Byzantine units have CUBR stats, much too underpowered compared to other factions.

--Graphics
    Horse death animation is wrong.
    English 1.0 Studia Marka™

Default Re: Bugs and issues with 1.0

Polock,Murom-Ryazan,Panchanakits,Smolensk Who is next ?

~~~~~~~~~~~

My RUSICHI 1.0 Mod imperial campaign nations

Sorry for my impertinence to descr_strat ~

Я тебя люблю Rusichi Mod Team!
    Last edited by cossacks368; March 24, 2009 at 06:05 AM.

I haven't share it (descr_strat.txt)

Примите во внимание ваше лицо

~

Это ваша власть

Mod automatically jump out ~When I choose customer battle and return to click imperial campaign

I still have see Panchanakits Mercenaries are Roman Farmer
    Last edited by cossacks368; March 24, 2009 at 06:20 AM.

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Quote Originally Posted by cossacks368 View Post
    Mod automatically jump out ~When I choose customer battle and return to click imperial campaign

I still have see Panchanakits Mercenaries are Roman Farmer
    I hade the same problem but when i played two turns in a campaign custom battles became available!
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Cromagnon2's Avatar Senator

On the campaign map.

I have spies with broken (jumpy) animation. And a princess with no name (Vladimir Suzdal faction).

wrong voices, like cum women are adults men, and mongols are Germany.
    Some princess are diplomatist vioces.
    Numbers of soldier are largest and unnecessary, it could be delayed battle times too.
    Main three Rus factons haven't flag offices.
    Most skin are very exciting and flash, it makes other factions like toys for example of poland;

Half job you have finished, i hope another half you will give us more fun.
    good luck for your team!

Hey dick178,

Here is a fix that solves a lot (but not all) of the voice issues:
    http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...44#post4708344

Cromagnon2's Avatar Senator

Quote Originally Posted by dick178 View Post
    wrong voices, like cum women are adults men, and mongols are Germany.
    Some princess are diplomatist vioces.
    Numbers of soldier are largest and unnecessary, it could be delayed battle times too.
    Main three Rus factons haven't flag offices.
    Most skin are very exciting and flash, it makes other factions like toys for example of poland;

Half job you have finished, i hope another half you will give us more fun.
    good luck for your team!
    Good are you done now!

The Karel Infantry are missing their texture.

Quote Originally Posted by sumskilz View Post
    The Karel Infantry are missing their texture.
    For which faction?
    English 1.0 Studia Marka™

It's missing on several of the factions that use the rus_karel_reb.texture but only on the nov_karel_jav_axe_ug1 model. I looked in the battle_models file and saw why. For the nov_karel_jav_axe_ug0 model you have textures assigned to eight factions, but the nov_karel_jav_axe_ug1 model is only assigned to four. You're missing the internal faction names:

armenia, galich, saxons, smolensk

Unit cards (in custom battles) for nomad factions don't always reflect icons of mounted troops types.

Several units (in custom battles) are missing descriptions & stat info mouseover.

Korchev village is missing their texture

Cooltosha's Avatar Semisalis

Some rebel units, such as rebel peasant archers are missing their unit cards.

Public baths building chain (that was taken from Byzantines) has a description "DO NOT TRANSLATE THIS - NOT FOR THIS CULTURE".

Sofijskij Sabor that requires Huge Cathedral has it's description still in Russian. Lucky that I have some basic knowledge of Russian, since I know Serbian and other Slavic Languages, so I see it is about mytropolit of Kiev holding great sermon which Kniaz must attend.

And finally, princesses sometimes tend to use male diplomat voices, while Polish characters use English accents, Lithuanian and Bulgar characters use Middle Eastern Muslim accents.

And yes, there are several geography mistakes concerning location of villages on the map. Adrianopol is not right next to Konstantinoupolis, nor is Fillipopol. Nish is not nowhere near to Belgrade as it is shown on map. Amastrida is not even close to Nicaea, it should be close as village to Sinope.

Otherwise, units are pretty much balanced, mod is hard and complicated to play, so you guys did some great work. Just repair this bugs and you'll have a perfect mod award winning work!
    Magister Templi Sancti Banani dei pauperes commilitones Kongi Templique Sancti Banani - KONG WILLS IT!
    In Serbia, 90% of people listen to turbo-folk "music". If you are part of the 10% that listen to real music, including metal, put this in your signature
    Obama, your time is up. We're taking our country back from you liberal commies.

Caesar Clivus's Avatar SS Forum Moderator

The new horse textures are great but they aren't very sharp and clear, which really stands out next to your clean and crisp unit textures. I had a look at the mount texture files and I noticed that they are 2048x1024. The fact that you are trying to cram as much as possible into a bigger file means that quality in-game is lessened due to the fact that the textures of each individual component of the horse is that much smaller in size (compared to vanilla horse textures)

BftB2 UPDATED 22nd DECEMBER. Member of the Complete Byzantine Unit Roster team

pacco's Avatar -master-of-none-

No men on horses

Skinner and modeller for Roma Surrectum
    Under the patronage of Tone
    my shield collection

Something went wrong with the texture coordinates assigned to the Prussian Nobles.

See how they are smeared in this image:

It's the worst on their backs and under their arms. I took a look at the model and saw what the problem is:

The lines connecting the different sections of the texture should not be there. I don't know how to fix it, but I'm sure Ronin and Lance do

Bugs

Default Bugs and issues with 1.0

Hello,
    I uses the english version of rusichi 1.0. My game always crash, when I play with Novgorod, in 1169.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast