Thread: Realistic grimm darker battlefields

Oskar_GT's Avatar Civis
    Quetzaltenango city, Guatemala, Central America

Default Realistic grimm darker battlefields

I always wonder why is that in all the TW games/mods, there's never have been made a more darker, grimm, "realistic" battlefield?, i thougt that Empire could be the historical period to implement that stuff in game and could see trenches, ditches, artirelliy mounds, etc in the custom/campain battle maps just to make the deployment of an army more difficult, enhancing the experience of a battle development sim and makin the tactical moves more challenging and, also, improving the visuals... Like, if someone else remember that too, the fort William Henry siege scene despicted in Michael Mann's "The last of the mohicans" or even in the a part of the artirelly firing in the intro movie of the game. Whish someone could make a battle map like those.
    Last edited by Oskar_GT; March 23, 2009 at 10:06 PM.
    "If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me."

Hengest's Avatar It's a joke

Default Re: Realistic grimm darker battlefields

Well we over at 1:13 mod would love that, we are working on it ourselves. We'd love some help or to learn from anyone else trying it.

Oskar_GT's Avatar Civis
    Quetzaltenango city, Guatemala, Central America

Default Re: Realistic grimm darker battlefields

Quote Originally Posted by Hross View Post
    Well we over at 1:13 mod would love that, we are working on it ourselves. We'd love some help or to learn from anyone else trying it.
    Whishin all of you the best of luck on the develop of your mod, maybe all of us could be able to see that grimm reality in a mod soon...
    "If I advance, follow me. If I stop, urge me on. If I retreat, kill me."