Thread: How to increase unit size?

Default How to increase unit size?

So how do you do it?

Default Re: How to increase unit size?

Open the patch.pack file from your ETW Data Folder with the Package Manager, find DB/unit_stats_land -> Edit -> Save -> Play

Of Course its recommended to save it as a new mod in order to choose when to start with the alterations.

No offense, but may i recommend to ask questions with a bit more information given than half a sentence?
    In fact i dont realy care about, but there are people out there dont even consider to awnser on questions like that.

Such a simple question that any other use of words would simply be me indulging into some sort of rhetoric escapade to please myself and boost my ego.

AmeriBriton's Avatar Civis

you know I tried this, as a little test. But No dice.

What I did was changed the American Line Infantry to 800, rather 160, and saved as a new patch-aa-test.pack file.

Booted up ETW and it wasn't working. I am using the custom battle menu to check. So I made a copy of the patch.pack file, and made my changes to that file and saved it. Removing patch-aa-test.pack i booted ETW. No luck.

Now I am just changing unit size for the American Colonial Line Infantry. Am i missing anything else?

3d Battalion, 172d Infantry (Mountain)
    "Ascend to Victory" Hooah!

ToonTotalWar's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

Ok, here is a thread to increase unit size

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=232113