Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Le FUSIL Unit Guide for Empire v1.6

Bocah_Bali's Avatar Civis

Default Re: All Playable Factions - [Full Units Roster]!!!

Err, why making a new thread based on the original one? Wouldn't it better to just post it on the original thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Heinz Guderian View Post
    Nice post KLA. Rep+.
    i wonder is anyone can post those "not listed" units. Like Company Line Infantry (when i was in India), sepoys etc. Or Republican Guard. Or perhaps AOR units like Kamluks or Native Americans?
    Company Line Infantry only reskin of regular line infantry. Sepoys are the same with African regiment in stats, any nation can access them (Just like Native Americans) and I guess they share the same universal stats. Republican Guard is there, just shortened as Guards.
    Last edited by Bocah_Bali; March 28, 2009 at 06:47 PM.
    Bored/Frustrated/Angry at inaccurate in game uniform?
    Want to see another historical variation instead?
    Or are you a someone who wish to show your work on how "it should
    have look like"?
    Go and visit
    TWC community ETW re-texture compilation!!

Default Re: All Playable Factions - [Full Units Roster]!!!

How can anyone be satisfied with this roster? How lackluster...

Bocah_Bali's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Le FUSIL (Unit Stat Guide) for Empire Total War

Ugh, the thread has been merged and this will definitely put a bit of confusion. I'm just saying...
    Bored/Frustrated/Angry at inaccurate in game uniform?
    Want to see another historical variation instead?
    Or are you a someone who wish to show your work on how "it should
    have look like"?
    Go and visit
    TWC community ETW re-texture compilation!!

could have just deleted the impostor thread

Quote Originally Posted by Eleasias View Post
    Nice work, just one thing though. When I look at the ships ingame all the french ships are faster and have a stronger hull. All the other ships are the same though, anyone else experience this?
    yea i did notice that, though it is pretty historical because the french were the best ship makers, they should be with all the ships they had to keep replacing that were captured by the british

Thanks a lot, but could somebody do the same for unique buildings?

what unique buildings

Thanks everyone for your comments and feedback. I consider and look into all your suggestions. (If you find and AOR units etc, please let me know.)

A new page has been added to Le FUSIL v1.5 (See OP for link): Theatres (units: Colonial, Company-India, American Auxiliary, and Native American factions)

@ Gonxas – I own the Special Forces Edition that’s why those units are included. The Dead Head Hussars, Dahomey Amazons and USS Constitution are locked. I have their stats and image. I’m working on getting them into Le FUSIL.
    @ ramses12 – adding speed to cavalry would be a good idea as in the FAUST for M2:TW. I’ll be looking into it.
    @ King Louis Assurbanipal (KLA) – the link and photos you have referenced are from Le FUSIL (unit Stat Guide). Nice snip job on the header.

Heinz Guderian's Avatar *takes off trousers

OK just noticed that KLA. Not cool man. Thanks Brandybarrel. rep+

Quote Originally Posted by Tacgnol View Post
    what unique buildings
    The faction specific buildings

Quote Originally Posted by brandybarrel View Post
    Thanks everyone for your comments and feedback. I consider and look into all your suggestions. (If you find and AOR units etc, please let me know.)

A new page has been added to Le FUSIL v1.5 (See OP for link): Theatres (units: Colonial, Company-India, American Auxiliary, and Native American factions)

@ Gonxas – I own the Special Forces Edition that’s why those units are included. The Dead Head Hussars, Dahomey Amazons and USS Constitution are locked. I have their stats and image. I’m working on getting them into Le FUSIL.
    @ ramses12 – adding speed to cavalry would be a good idea as in the FAUST for M2:TW. I’ll be looking into it.
    @ King Louis Assurbanipal (KLA) – the link and photos you have referenced are from Le FUSIL (unit Stat Guide). Nice snip job on the header.
    the snip jobber
    lol

Friends, I wrote, that I FOUND pictures, not making

Hi there,

Thank you very much for this guide.

A quick note, that there is typo in this document.

American Militia moral is 5 not 15.

Don't want to nit-pick but thought that if you were planning on updating this again any time, you might want to make that little change.

Thanks again

Great!
    Will you be doing a FAUST, without the illustrations?
    Anyway:
    thanks, +rep!

ztn3's Avatar Civis

Tnx for a great guide and excellent work...

According to unit variability - it is true, that it could have been really better (also according to historical facts) - but anyone can mod the units quite easily - using mod tools...
    I am really looking forward to 'unit-rosters-reworking-mods'

Great work. Thanks for putting in the effort and including the Speceal Forces and Colonials in too. +rep to you.

One question: I see Cemaat Jannisary Grenadiers listed in the Ottoman roster. AFAIK these units do not appear in the campaign... Can anyone confirm this?
    "If you are the Sultan, come and lead your armies. If I am the Sultan, I hereby order you to come and lead my armies."
    - Mehmed II (the Conqueror of Istanbul) to Murad II, his father, before the Battle of Varna in 1444)

Thanks everyone for the comments and feedback.

@ patrickswaze - You are correct, American Militia morale should read 5 not 15, now corrected.
    @ daniu – I haven’t considered making a unit guide like the old tabular FAUST because most people prefer the in-game unit pictures to accompany the stats.
    @ mir24 – The Cemaat Jannisary Grenadiers appear in the Custom Battles as an early unit and are therefore listed.
    @ Swiss Halberdier – You scared me, the stats are visible through the beige background. I just downloaded the latest Adobe Reader 9 to confirm. Here is the link: Adobe Reader 9. Please let me know if you are still having problems viewing the PDF.

Le FUSIL stats will undergo a change according to CA’s first Game-Play Update. The new version will be made available shortly thereafter.
    brandybarrel's BattleAxe and Unit Guide Links:

great guide thank you

Brandybarrel, if possible, could you include the stats of all of the factions unique buildings? I can't find a table for them nor a list, thanks.