Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sweden

Default Re: Sweden

It would be easier to help if you could post pictures at already made Swedish models
    Me --><-- Mithrandir

sinople's Avatar These Romans are crazy!

I have no new models already for Sweden, I've just done some skins (basics skins, for first version of the mod)

Okay that’s bad :/ and it’s very hard to find any pictures or something from this time and actually they didn’t have any uniforms.
    Me --><-- Mithrandir

Mithrandir's Avatar Flame of Anor

We'll have to be creative, then.
    And I could be a dev, sure.

Under the patronage of
    Code_Knight

I could be a dev to
    Me --><-- Mithrandir

Ok, go to my account > group membership > Europe TW and ask to be a dev, I'll accept you then

Mithrandir's Avatar Flame of Anor

Done.

Under the patronage of
    Code_Knight

Added both

Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Sweden was united in Kalmar Union 1397 and included in the union are Sweden, Denmark and Norway. Sweden left the union 1521 (when they kickt out the Danish king) and become Sweden. My proposal is that Kalmar Union will be founded just like in kingdoms but with the Swedish factions to.
    Actually Sweden was unified in 970 by Erik Segersäll http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_the_Victorious

Sweden later joined the Kalmar union with Norway and Denmark but as the danish king asserted his claim to Sweden by force of arms, Gustav Vasa drove the danes out in the Swedish war of liberation.

Quote Originally Posted by Javelin View Post
    Actually Sweden was unified in 970 by Erik Segersäll http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_the_Victorious

Sweden later joined the Kalmar union with Norway and Denmark but as the danish king asserted his claim to Sweden by force of arms, Gustav Vasa drove the danes out in the Swedish war of liberation.
    There were also Crusades having to do with the Kingdom of Sweden, so I would say Sweden would be more important, unless you've already decided. Also, Sweden became a very strong nation after the introduction of gunpowder, so if this game goes that far time-wise, then Sweden is a must.

Here are the main informations about the mod : http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=385129

But the mod work is delayed because of the lack of an historian to help me about building tree :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12