Thread: RTR keeps on crashing

Default RTR keeps on crashing

I start the game and everythings working perfectly. Then i try playing a historical battle and it crashes each time i try. So i try playing campaign and when i click on the arrow a box saying "plz select an item from the list". When i try playin a custom battle nothing happens. i press on the arrow and it goes back to the previous screen. pllzzz help mee

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Default Re: RTR keeps on crashing

Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes12 View Post
    I start the game and everythings working perfectly. Then i try playing a historical battle and it crashes each time i try. So i try playing campaign and when i click on the arrow a box saying "plz select an item from the list". When i try playin a custom battle nothing happens. i press on the arrow and it goes back to the previous screen. pllzzz help mee
    First of all welcome to the forum.

The message 'select an item from the list' is an indication that your game is not patched to the correct level.

The latest versions are RTW 1.5 and RTW BI 1.6.

If you are unsure of the version of the game it will be shown on the top right hand side of the options menu.

This is a standard error message. If you did a search through the forum there should be a post about it somewhere - you would find a solution and be playing the game sooner.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here

Now it works
    its so sweet
    thx for your help

Brusilov's Avatar Local Moderator
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes12 View Post
    Now it works
    its so sweet
    thx for your help
    No problems & closed.

Local Forum Moderator (Total War: Eras Technical Help, Shogun 2: Total War, RSII, RTR, World Of Tanks) - please no PMs

War Thunder TWC Player Names: here