Thread: I cant join games!

Default I cant join games!

in online multiplayer i cant join any games! everyone game i try to join says "no response from host"
    wats the problem??

Default Re: I cant join games!

It happens a lot, i have it too and i can only join about 20% of the servers. I think it is a bug, just hope CA will fix this with the next patch.

changing your ports and regions doesn't solve the problem, i have tried it and it didn't work

Maybe its the hosts that has to change their ports?
    ingame name: Judas
    Faction: Sweden

Prince_of_Macedon's Avatar Πρίγκηψ της Μακεδονίας

Quote Originally Posted by imrudered View Post
    in online multiplayer i cant join any games! everyone game i try to join says "no response from host"
    wats the problem??
    Make sure you're not joining a game's that full. And make sure you're not joining a passworded game.

In any case, I occasionally get that error myself, but if you keep trying, you'll get into a game. It only happens to me a few times.
    HOW TO PLAY EMPIRE TOTAL WAR OFFLINE

"It is a lovely thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown." - ALEXANDER THE GREAT

Watch my online-commentary battles here
    Under the Patronage of Hader

Quote Originally Posted by Prince_of_Macedon View Post
    Make sure you're not joining a game's that full. And make sure you're not joining a passworded game.

In any case, I occasionally get that error myself, but if you keep trying, you'll get into a game. It only happens to me a few times.
    Dosen't happen to me that often either.
    Might be something with your internet connection ?
    You must not fear death, my lads; defy him, and you drive him into the enemy's ranks.
    Napoleon Bonaparte

because I have the same problem I am replying to the latest two posts (hope you won't mind, imrudered)

Quote Originally Posted by Prince_of_Macedon View Post

That unfortunatly isn't the problem i think, because he can't join any games.

The problem is that I can only join particular hosts and others I can never join, even if I try it multiple times.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisbjerg View Post
    Dosen't happen to me that often either.
    Might be something with your internet connection ?
    Might be, but I have tried everything and I know people who have the same problem and their internet is very different from mine

I have this problem too. I guess we will just have to wait for a patch.