Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Period Music Mod v1.3

Default Re: Period Music Mod v1.2

Great, I can't wait for it!

Quote Originally Posted by Onkel Tuca View Post
    Damn right I am, and I'm going to do it now.

1.3 will be uploaded and ready for download Wednesday, 1st of April (not a joke).

It will be a complete and total expansion of the mod.

Wheee!

Libertus

Playing as Maratha I get weird things with this mod. It starts playing the regular music, then goes into about 2 classical songs of yours then goes back.

Sometimes it plays the european music too and not the indian ones.

Quote Originally Posted by occer View Post
    Playing as Maratha I get weird things with this mod. It starts playing the regular music, then goes into about 2 classical songs of yours then goes back.

Sometimes it plays the european music too and not the indian ones.
    I can't garantuee anything using my mod to play anything but European factions. This mod is for playing as European factions after all.
    So, I haven't tested my mod as the Marathas or the Ottoman Empire, or anyone else not considered European for that matter.
    If you want a proper atmosphere when playing any of them, it might be best to (temporarily of course ) remove my mod.

ssmarine's Avatar Biarchus

Thanx for the effort in this mod man great choice of music. Ive been lookin for a music mod that actually had appropriate works in it. +rep

Nice, i wish all the peeps putting the music mods, could get together and make what i like to call an uber epic music mod, personally i think there all good in there own way.

As is though, i think there should be more randomness, but i also wish they had more of the battle friendly songs be just for the battles, and more mellow laid back music for the campaign map.

Though anyways nice mod, kinda wish it wasn't a patch.pack, really trying to get away from those, i like the control of the file manager a million times better, anyways as always with u luck and hope for the best, have a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by deadlyshadow187 View Post
    Nice, i wish all the peeps putting the music mods, could get together and make what i like to call an uber epic music mod, personally i think there all good in there own way.

As is though, i think there should be more randomness, but i also wish they had more of the battle friendly songs be just for the battles, and more mellow laid back music for the campaign map.

Though anyways nice mod, kinda wish it wasn't a patch.pack, really trying to get away from those, i like the control of the file manager a million times better, anyways as always with u luck and hope for the best, have a good one.
    Um, did you somehow get your hands on an older version of the mod? It was a while back I still released it as a patch.pack file.

As per your request of all music modders combining their forces, this is something I disagree upon. I think there needs to be a wide number of music mods, to supply the many different tastes in music there are in this world. Players that want to catch the atmosphere of the period will want to use my mod, while players who won't be satisfied by only this, that need music from, maybe their favourite period in history, or music from a whole other genre, will have to try other music mods.

Hmm , this is pretty odd ... It took me about an hour to download and when I open it up with winrar it says the files are corrupt .
    "In the early days he lived life with his eyes un-open ,
    conditioned to always go quietly . One day his father went
    off to war . To fight a war for something that is not worth fighting for .
    A forceful pry at his eyes to see a beautiful world has been taken from you and me .
    'This is killing me', he said to his mother . 'Is this the true face of humanity ?'"
    - Verse , Story Of A Free Man - Chapter 1 : The End Of Innocence

Quote Originally Posted by somerandomMinja View Post
    Hmm , this is pretty odd ... It took me about an hour to download and when I open it up with winrar it says the files are corrupt .
    I had that happen to me when I downloaded Mech_Donald's Smoke mod a while back. A redownload fixed the issue though. Too bad it takes an hour for you.

Im downloading it again now , hopefully itll work this time . lol , DSL sucks .
    A forceful pry at his eyes to see a beautiful world has been taken from you and me .
    'This is killing me', he said to his mother . 'Is this the true face of humanity ?'"

Default Re: Period Music Mod v1.3

Heads up!

v1.3 has been released!

Megaupload only as of now. I will upload it to Sendspace soon enough.
    Last edited by Onkel Tuca; March 31, 2009 at 08:52 PM.

Lovely.
    Would it be too much effort to supply us with a tracklist?

Quote Originally Posted by Being Earnest View Post
    Lovely.
    Would it be too much effort to supply us with a tracklist?
    I guess it wouldn't...
    Alright, I'll put one up in the OP.

Later. Got stuff to do right now, sorry.
    Last edited by Onkel Tuca; March 31, 2009 at 08:38 PM.

Nice work. I've heard snippets of some of these songs before, but most were Trans-Siberian Orchestra versions. Nice to hear the classical version.

Does v1.3 still conflict with faction_table ? I have the new Check and Mate mod and it unlocks a few factions and v1.2 wont work when I have it enabled ...

Does v1.3 still conflict with faction_table ? I have the new Check and Mate mod and it unlocks a few factions and v1.2 wont work when I have it enabled ...
    It does, yeah. Until the cultures_tables can be modified in LtChamber's Pack File Manager, this must be so. It's too bad.

Although, it's not too difficult to modify the factions_tables, if you know how to use the Pack File Manager. Just open tuca_music.pack in it, select db, factions_tables, factions. Once inside, find Type, and change any faction's to "playable". Then, make sure you set Early and Late Availability to "True", those factions you want to unlock.
    Last edited by Onkel Tuca; March 31, 2009 at 09:58 PM.

Libertus

That's happen to me about 3 or 4 times with different parts of this mod too

very nice sound pack! Thx Tuka

hollowfaith's Avatar Ordinarius

Nice work Tuca, your mod makes my campaign maps more enjoyable and more 18th century like! +Rep for you!
    Rome II Total Realism (TW:R2) - Music composer.
    Rome Total Realism Project (R:TW) - Music composer and noise legionnaire.
    Rome Total Realism: VII (R:TW) - Music composer and noise legionnaire.

Authentic Ancient World: (TW:R2) - Music composer

What are the changes in this version? New tracks for the campaign? Or did you find some fitting ones for the battles?