Page 31 of 40 FirstFirst ... 62122232425262728293031323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Mod Manager 1.5 (fixed download link)

Default Re: Mod Manager 1.5 (fixed download link)

just fix it, go into your app folder and delete the two profile and user script files. Should work after that

Icon4

I've tried searching, but so help me god I can't find any topics, PLEASE someone tell me how to install mod manager!? Please help me!? I have The >net Framework 3.5 and it doesnt work! Help!

OKay, HOW IN THE HELL DO YOU INSTALL THIS?

when i try to open the manager, ModManager 1.5, i get this message right away: "The application failed to innitialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application." I am not the best with computers so I have no idea what this means, is it a corrupted download? or do i not have the right requirements? idk? Any help would be much appreciated!

thanks
    Last edited by YD23; August 01, 2010 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Double Post

YD23's Avatar Cторожевая Cобака.

Default Re: How to install mod manager?

Merged with Mod Manager Thread.

As far as I know you just get a few files that you need to extract, then you just put mod manager in your game directory. Nothing special there.

Program does not need installation. Make a new folder on your desktop and extract there the fi;es you'll download. Then place thee folder anywhere you like and create a shortcut of the application om your desktop to launch Manager. You do not have to place it in your game's data folder, keep your game's directories clean.

OKay, I've done that and it still doesnt work

I've been trying to get this to work with the Prussian Elite Units mod and what is happening is that after a few seconds I CTD and I don't know why. I am using it with vanilla and the only thing that I can checkbox is there and I save that profile and I go to launch and it doesn't work. Please help, any aid is appreciated.

I have install program but it"s always ask me about some empire.exe,where i can find it,in instalation folder of NTW??????

ark2010's Avatar Libertus

Like quite a few people here i have problems running this on windows 7 64bit. i'm guessing the problem stems from the misdirected route to C:\program files\steam..., which with win7 is C:\program files (x86)\steam.... , is there an easy way to change the directory it heads toward because my game file is in B: as well... ekkk....

any help would be great as using the ol' manual script is cack...

does anyone now why i cant check the mod i want

Can some one in extremley simple terms tell me how to get mod manager to work because i cant for the life of me make it work

I cannot pull the mod manager out of the winrar file. If I do and I try to open it, then there is an error. If I open it in the winrar file, then I can't check and activiate my mods that I downloaded. What do I do to fix this mod manager?

Ducenarius
    Poland --> Upper Silesia region (pl=Górny Śląsk).

Icon4 Re: Mod Manager 1.5 (fixed download link)

Quote Originally Posted by WiNgMaN042 View Post
    I cannot pull the mod manager out of the winrar file. If I do and I try to open it, then there is an error. If I open it in the winrar file, then I can't check and activiate my mods that I downloaded. What do I do to fix this mod manager?
    ==============================================================================================================================

Hm, you will need to unpack the whole Mod Manager 1.5 * .rar archive - to your ETW main game folder, otherwise it will not work.

You will need the Framework 2.0 at least to make this program to work in Windows OS.

I hope this help.

==============================================================================================================================
    Remember of the Alamo!

Hi guys, been a TW fan since shogun- need some help

Very basic experience with dealing with mods. Im currently running only APE which works fine without Mod Manager. Ive tried to add the Additional Units Mod (AUM) and have run into a problem. It recommended using mod manager so I d/l and have tried to get all mods running together.

If I uncheck all boxes it will load vanilla- makes sense. If I check all boxes for mods then I get a CTD in the initial loading.

If I just check the AUM and APE related mods it still crashes. I cant seem to figure out which boxes need to be checked and which dont.

Also, unchecked boxes have been moved to bottom of list etc

I just need to know if all mods should be checked or not there are around 20 odd files including patch files

Icon4 Re: Mod Manager 1.5 (fixed download link)

Guys I really need help! I'm quite a noob, and I want to make a unit (mod). How do i get this all to work? And what is preferences file? I read somewhere that if you want to make your mod to work you need to have a preferences file in your texture. How do I do that? Help!

Icon1 Re: Mod Manager 1.1

False post
    Last edited by sailho_steven; January 27, 2011 at 05:59 AM.

Tango12345's Avatar Never mind the manoeuvres...
    took an arrow to the knee Content Emeritus spy of the council

If you do not have version 1.6, you most likely have an illegal version of the game, so we can't talk about it let alone help you. If your game uses steam, it will have been patched to 1.6 (though this would only show up as 1.5).

So Sorry, My mistake it's ver 1.5 that I've in my home now I've just updated my game to ver 1.6 , cause I'm at the internet caffe on my last post but the caffe have ETW too and it's ver 1.0( I don't know if its illegal or not). I usually play ETW on the caffe cause it seems that ver1.0 works better(less CTD) than my own 1.5(I don't know if patch 1.6 better yet cause I haven't play it yet).That's why I want to use a mod in that caffe ver1.0 but always crashed on the first screen. I just want to know Does mod manager or mod works in ver1.0?
    Last edited by sailho_steven; January 19, 2011 at 06:13 AM.

version 1.0? highly unlikely and it wouldn't be supported, bacause to have version 1.0 now is not a steam copy of teh game and so is illegal.

Also, the game updates automatically via steam, so you do not have to do it manually

I'm also not sure why this is an issue, as if you have 1,6 at home you can use mod manager on that, why bother with an internet cafe computer? I'm also surprised that an internet cafe computer has a game on it, when they are meant to be for internet use, rather than gaming surely?
    Last edited by Tango12345; January 19, 2011 at 07:07 AM.

Yes the internet caffe have ETW, but it doesn't matter now cause I already updated my ETW at home to 1.6 and surprisingly it works well now on my computer, better than ver1.5 and the mod manager works. No need to go to cafe again hha... but still there were CTD on AUM Vanilla on start up. Do we need to edit the db file on the Aum_mod.pack?

I would suggest you ask that in the AUM thread-Swiss halberdier certainly knows better than me.