Thread: Final Fantasy VII

Ive been looking for Final Fantasy VII for a few weeks now after i started playing Final Fantasy X again and i though id like to go back and complete a game i never finshed but im missing the first disk of my copy of Final Fantasy VII.

Anyone got any ideas as to where would be a good place to buy Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII for the PSone ive tried all my local computer game shops even a car bootsale...lol.Thinking Ebay or Amazon would be my best bet to get them?

You can buy used copies (probably the only copies you're going to find) of FFVII here. For FFVIII, go here. I would go for the cheapest on both of those lists, as it's a good price and the seller has good ratings.

Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars

Thx for the reply.Only problem is im from ireland so those links arent much us to me.Ill see about getting them of amazon.co.uk but i might leave it for awhile until im finshed Final Fantasy 10

Ah ... you should have clarified. *wink* I can't help you there, though I'd definitely try .co.uk. Hope you enjoy FFX.

Yeh sorry about not saying that in the first post.Yeh im really enjoying it never completed it the first time so i started playing it over again alittle while ago.Never completed 7 or 8 either so thats why im after them.Few other rpgs im after aswell for the PSone

therussian's Avatar Use your imagination

OH yeah. FF VII was the greatet game in the world. Anyway, you might want to look up small video game stores, that are privately owned. Thats your best bet. All of these huge businesses never keep older games in stock. Or you could go on the internet and find it for sale. Anyway, good luck.

House of the Caesars | Under the Patronage of Comrade Trance Crusader. Proud Patron of Comrades Shadow_Imperator, Zenith Darksea, Final Frontier and Plutarch | Second Generation| ex-Eagle Standard Editor| Consilium de Civitate | Album Reviews

final fantasy 7, is by far the best game i have ever played,, it took me around 100 hours to complete the game, and when it was over i was almost in tears knowing that i would never play anything that good again,, fianl fantasy x, came close a good game, but nothing can compare to ff7

I loved the game. Liked FF IX better though.

Gelatinous Cube's Avatar Ducenarius

VI was my favorite FF. X in close second. To be honest, I've rather lost interest in run-of-the-mill japanese RPGs these days. They've become too much an industry of games, rather than a gaming industry.
    Cube: I want a sign from god, in special godly ink, proving his existence.
    Poets: What if you have to take it on Faith?
    Cube: Bah, no deal. That's like a crack-head asking for $5 on Credit.

Lol, most of the people who say FF7 is the best game ever are either hardcore anime fans or people who played FF7 as their first Final Fantasy... its the most overrated game of all time.
    Swear filters are for sites run by immature children.

Originally posted by deathdoom56@Apr 29 2005, 11:58 AM
    I loved the game. Liked FF IX better though.
    I totally agree.

To those who say they liked FFX almost as much as FFVII: Whaaat? How many FFs have you played? X was one of the worst they put out, compared to such glories as VI, VII and IX.

And don't even mention X-2 ...

Civitate

FFVII was a true classic. I cannot honestly say I didn't enjoy X and X-2, but in comparison to IX, VII or even VIII, it paled in comparison. Except for Auron, he was the man but yet another stupid, whining kid as the main character. Nevertheless, the actual FMV in FFX was astounding, and one of the main features to praise it about.
    Under patronage of: Wilpuri

Originally posted by KingOfTheIsles@Apr 29 2005, 07:46 PM
    I cannot honestly say I didn&#39;t enjoy <snippy snippy> X-2
    Oooh, that takes guts. I&#39;ll admit I kinda liked it a bit to ... mostly because of the neat graphics and, uh, scantily clad females. :sad Definitely not worth the &#036;50 I spent on it, though.

Here&#39;s hoping for a comeback in Final Fantasy XII&#33;