Thread: TajMahals Café

Default TajMahals Café

I already "introduced" me in the Avatar Competition, but for my whole hobby/work i've done the past years i think i have to create a new Topic. The name of it can be read in the Title ().

Actually I'am a german webdesign apprentice, who need critics on his works. But with which to begin? I think i start with a bad and old work and finish with my newest ones. Remember: There are only the layouts and designs, not the Code!

The Bad: (Some clandesign ive made for a clan who refused my work after a week of discussing and arguing...) .
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

The next work, also have been "waiting" for a long time on my Harddrive... :
    Link to it...

followed by some avatars

In the meantime i think i made some practice , like my Diablo 3 Tribute i reconstructed after the original Logo.

After that, 8 Months ago, i tried something out with the StarWars Theme. There were the whole Trading Card Layout + Design combined in an Advert.

And again some practice in the Meantime...

One year ago i began to design some layouts for a german Board. With different Themes (Christmas, Halloween, Day, Night)

It is very big, so heres the LINK

Other, on fiction based Designs:

For this time iam finished, but the shown Works are old and not based at my nowadays skill.

Be prepared for more. And yes, Critics are welcome.

(The Works for Modprojects are coming soon )

Kind regards

P.S: I will reorganize this Thread when the most of my work is posted, and if there is any feedback.
    Last edited by TajMahal; March 20, 2009 at 03:31 AM.

Default Re: TajMahals Café

Du sprichst Deutsch? Klick hier!

Lovely work, very impressive. I'd love to see more of what you can do, try out the GC weekly competition. Once again, very well done!

Have a slice of reputation.
    House of Caesers
    Under the patronage and son of Empress Meg
    Brother of the mighty Geat Carl von Döbeln

Graphics Workshop | My Graphics Gallery

Du sprichst Deutsch? Klick hier!
    Well, that is what i call a discussion i don't like the most (not the negative way)

But thanks for your Comment, there will be more if i get it all on my Webspace and if i have enough time.

For this time i think i post the little things like signatures:

Last edited by TajMahal; March 21, 2009 at 07:56 AM.

And the next ones, again some Designs and Layouts:

Layout1

Layout 2

Layout 3 (Logo is not mine)

Layout 4
    Last edited by TajMahal; March 22, 2009 at 01:12 PM.

very nice

Thanks for your comment

My recent Clan-Layout works:

Nr.1

Nr.2

Nr.3

Nr.4

Very nice work TajMahal. Do you play those games? (COD4, CODWAW, Far Cry 2 ... etc?) I'm an online player as well, though not with a clan just with friends. I like competitive online play, it's hard to stop once you get into it.

No, i'am afraid i don't play games like this no more. Maybe some strategic ones time to time, but i had stopped playing games as i start to study . Anyway i have other hobbies now, but... 3-4 years ago ive played a lot and it caused the worst to me, after i realised it . But my favorite games were Call of Duty 1-2 so there is a "prefering" of Games like them to put in my work.

Even as a Webdesign "apprentice" many people (Clanleaders) come to me and ask after my work... but the showed ones are old and at the moment i'am very busy with other things but i still practice my webgraphical skills every day

And again some Work:

Starcraft 2 Layouts and Graphics. But as usual, it's still the Old Work

Link

Some Banners

And a Avatar

With my very annoying Time-loss i will now post newer works and interrupt the "Old Series"

My Zen Blog, with my latest Photographs (see the Temple... yeah you can't ignore this huge piece^^)

Bluvizion, a Assignment for a German dealer for Homecinema Solutions.

Mount & Blade Layout, for free offer to the Taleworlds crew because i'am a huge Fan of their work, But, the Forum were damn unfriendly so i've decided to keep the design and use it for other needs. Sorry guys... (I have removed their Logo)

Some Splash Screen for "Petrograd", a Crysis Modification, but only for Practice^^

Layout for "Light Spire", also a Crysis Modification, but now, with more then 10 designed Subpages i gave it to them and its going to seen online. (Not now).

Thats it for now...^^

Edit: Uh ah, Critics are welcome.
    Last edited by TajMahal; April 28, 2009 at 12:20 PM.