Thread: [Request] Toned down.

Default [Request] Toned down.

One thing (Out of the many things) that bugs me in Empire is that unlike old Total War games you can't change the options for the campaign map. I like other people get a lot of lag in the late campaign and I was wondering if someone could make a mod to make the campaign map more low spec friendly, for example removing the trade lane ships and carts, lowering the detail of the sea and removing the animation from the trees. I think this would make the campaign map run a lot better and we don't really need to see those things, please someone make it.
    Last edited by Fenon; March 24, 2009 at 04:55 PM.

Default Re: [Request] Toned down.

So nobodies tempted to attempt this? It would be useful.

what resolution do you run it on? you might want to lower it.

No to the pretenders of the British Throne! Jacobite Till I Die

It's already low, I can't change it any more. It could be that I just need the game to be patched to work properly, but even so I would have liked the option to turn off the ships on trade routes etc like in Medieval.

RavenX's Avatar Laetus

Quote Originally Posted by Fenon View Post
    It's already low, I can't change it any more. It could be that I just need the game to be patched to work properly, but even so I would have liked the option to turn off the ships on trade routes etc like in Medieval.
    Many people have upped their resolution and gotten better results. The game seems to run better and look better that way. If you're playing at 800 x 600 try upping it to 1024 x768 and see if that helps.