View Poll Results: Should Hesus de bodemloze become a Citizen?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 70.00%
  • No

3 30.00%
  • Abstain

0 0%

Thread: [PASSED 03/31/09] [Citizen] Hesus de bodemloze (Patron: PowerWizard)

Augustus Lucifer's Avatar Life = Like a beanstalk
    Patrician Citizen

Default [PASSED 03/31/09] [Citizen] Hesus de bodemloze (Patron: PowerWizard)

Client: Hesus de bodemloze
    Why do i want to be a citizen? Because i spend a lot of time on this Forum and i would like to be part of the bigger picture. Why do i think i am worthy? Contributing to the forums is one of my main activities. As a librarian but not only as a librarian, i recently started to manage the AAR Competitions and Tale of the Week activities as well. Further more i also manage some other parts of the TWC forums as well, Empire, Medievall II and Rome Total War After Action Reports, SPQR - Forum.

Some minor contributions to the SPQR forum :
    - Reorganization of the Stickies reducing them from 8 to 3 (The SPQR Index and The storage room
    - Starting a guide to help the new players
    - Starting a FAQ & Installation, Troubleshooting guide, doing this with an other member of the forum (Czpowerslave)

Patron: Wiz
    Hesus de bodemloze is a reliable, hard-working and polite guy, a helpful and contributive member of our virtual society. He recently took over the management of 2 site competitions. He fulfills this role superbly (he even brought some new ideas) and I have no doubts that he will fulfill it in the future too, making the site enjoyable for others, just like he has been performing well as a librarian since May 12, 2008, submitting 17 articles to the Srcriptorium, which earned him the Bronze Srcibe's Quill.

Default Re: [Citizen] Hesus de bodemloze (Patron: Wiz)

I like him. I've actually known him for a year and he has shown his commitment to the site in amny different areas. I will be voting yes.

Augustus Lucifer's Avatar Life = Like a beanstalk
    Patrician Citizen

Can't say I'm overly impressed by the Librarian bit, last time he was put up he had 16 article submissions, in the month+ since then that has only been padded by 1(and some additions to previous). Maybe that's a high number for librarians, I don't know, if it is then we really have some crappy topics around the forum nowadays(or to many librarians).

Having said that, last time I didn't vote No on him, I just wasn't ready to vote Yes. Since he hasn't exactly done anything to make himself less of a candidate, and he took the initiative to take over running the competitions, I think his head is in the right place, so I'll be voting yes on this.

Captain Blackadder's Avatar A bastion of sanity

I voted yes last time and I will vote yes once again.
    Patronised by happyho
    Patron of Thoragoros, Chilon
    Member of the Legion of Rahl

y2day's Avatar TWC STORE NOW OPEN!
    Content Emeritus Administrator Emeritus

Time for a poll on this one I think. Seems to be a good contributor and generally a nice guy from what I have seen.

TWC Graphics Workshop Art Competition!!!
    MEMBER OF THE IMPERIAL HOUSE OF HADER

Soulghast's Avatar RAWR!

Little has changed since last time. He was recently appointed as manager of various competitions(quite a surprising move, as he was never active in any of them), but that is way too recent to be taken fully into account. I stand by my opinion, and have voted no.
    Ex-Curator
    Under the Patronage of Perikles
    Patron of Desperado † and Astaroth

R.I.P Calvin

I guess I don't have a fixed idea of what contribution is, I think he's been around plenty long enough to be trusted and appreciated, and has been a good active presence in the SPQR forum, helping new players etc.

I vote yes.

Retired moderator of TWC
    | Under the patronage of Atterdag

Civitate

I too will vote yes. I consider the things he listed good and positive contributions to the forum no matter if anyone else thinks them beneath them, and from what I've seen he seems like a nice guy. Decent attitude.
    Last edited by Каие; March 25, 2009 at 05:54 AM.

Default Re: [Citizen] Hesus de bodemloze (Patron: Wiz) (Closes March 28th)

I know little about him, save my brief contact with him over ToTW + GC co-operation, which was a bit of a failure (although it wasn't Hesus's idea, and it's failure was mostly due to Empires coming out in that week). I noticed he recently took over the managing of both the ToTW and AAR forums, although I think it's too soon to tell if he's keeping up the same good standard. My only flaw with him so far is that his English seems a bit lacking. I'm going to do a bit more research.

I voted yes, I think he deserves it.

Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars

The local moderating seems to be Ok. I have no idea on how much work he's done as a librarian. His attitude is positive, he seems fairly enthusiastic. His posts aren't high quality, and is language is a bit lacking. The major change since last time would be his managing of the ToTW and AAR sections, which he's been doing for a short while.

Sorry guys, it's a no from me for now. If this was a month or so later, I'd count his managing of the ToTW and AAR sections as a definite contribution, and it'd be a yes from me. He's on the right track.

Dayman's Avatar Romesick

A no for now.