Thread: Hot Seat multiplayer

Darkpriest667's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Hot Seat multiplayer

There was a topic on this earlier but now i cannot seem to find it even using the search engine.

I've always loved the campaign multiplayer idea...

especially hot seat where you and some buddies can sit around 1 pc and take turns.

This was done in M2TW with the retrofit mod... I am wondering if the same can be done with ETW

Now before i get the answer what about when you fight with another player ... There is a simple solution to this... all battles with player against player would be agreed to be autocalculated beforehand.

Default Re: Hot Seat multiplayer

I agree, I really liked hotseat with kingdoms. However when I played we always had the AI play as the opposing player, then they could watch as their army was destroyed due to stupid AI mistakes, haha.
    -McMoose

MacLachlainn
    Fortis et fidus

Dewy's Avatar Something Witty

The hotseat wasn't just for retrofit mod. There is a online hotseat(which you can play the battles online) coming out in a patch soon
    Oh no the picture of my dog disappeared!

yes I saw that unfortunately one of my buddies who had M2TW kingdoms doesnt have the specs to run ETW.... and i dont see him forking over 500-800 dollars to upgrade or buy a new system to meet the specs..... So Now im looking for some way to play M2TW online in campaign with the 2 buddies i know that have it

we just play multiplayer hotseat we iddnt go through all the troubl ethat guy has listed.. we just email each other the saves... however.... no one can see their events messages except for the faction summary anyone know a workaround for this?