Thread: AAR reviews?

Junius's Avatar Domesticus
    Citizen

Default AAR reviews?

Is there any thread, or posters, that accept, or actually do so themselves, reviews of AARs. With the release of Empire, there seem to be a whole lot more new AARs being posted. I like to read as many as I can, but there are just too many. I would like to see some people post a little review of some of them, saying what it is about and giving a brief overview of the style, substance and quality. I think it would add a lot, if there isn't already one hidden away, to the AAR section, but realise that it is a big task.
    Proud to be under the patronage of Calvin.
    Patron of Lysimachus

Default Re: AAR reviews?

In the next issue of The ES I am going to do a review of a few AARs.
    Alistair Yronwood - Lord of Yronwood, Warden of the Stone Way, Blood Royal

"Darkness? I was born in it...molded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man. By then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you because they belong to me!
    "But there must always be a Darth Traya, one that holds the knowledge of betrayal. Who has been betrayed in their heart, and will betray in turn."

"You clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, I AM the danger! A guy opens his door and gets shot and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks! "

@fergusmck: You could start with reviewing the ones you've read already and liked. Or disliked.
    Last edited by LlamaD; March 18, 2009 at 05:59 PM. Reason: naaaah

[..] you seem to like fantasy then. Also you are not much TOLERANT to put that in middle words.
    Voted worst AAR Writer of TWC '08

Hesus de bodemloze's Avatar The Gaul
    Civitate Patrician Content Emeritus

Also the Scriptorium makes Reviews there are some AAR reviews over there as well.
    Horum omnium fortissimi sunt Belgae :
    Hesus 's Photo Gallery
    The Writers Study|Ex-Global Moderator|Moderation Mentor| Ex - Librarian of the Scriptorium|PoTW|MAARC|ToTW
    SPQR Forum Moderator