Thread: Napoleonic Wars?

Default Napoleonic Wars?

Hi all!

Does anyone know anything about the mod of the Napoleonic wars?
    I think that such modification is necessary, but unfortunately i did not find any information about plans to issue anything about Napoleonic wars
    To be honest i am a little disappointed that there is no ready-made campaign in this direction in the original game, but i have great hope that someone will do something with that. PLEASE!

Default Re: Napoleonic Wars?

The Lordz committed in this task, but we will prolly see a napoleonic expansion by CA, even though I would trust more the Lordz one.

MehemtAli_Pasha's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: Napoleonic Wars?

wow..can't believe ur the first one to propose this mod!!!

well, it might be a while until CA releases the (expected) Napoleonic expansion. so a mod will definitely be good idea.

and about eh Lordz, they didn't even make an M2TW Napoleonic mod. don't know about them. i played their NTW II though, and it's an excellent mod judging from gameplay to historical accuracy. loved the mod, but i don't know about their future plans.

so u have any idea of mods timeline? factions?...etc.
    "Egyptians; to the young rebels, and to every one who was killed, bloodied or contributed in the simplest way, what you did has defied any description. you have the world on it's knees gazing at your bravery and determination. you have opened up a new chapter in Egyptian history, one that will be determined by people's love for this country" - an honorable revolutionary,