Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: the Armory

Heathen Storm's Avatar Where's my axe?

Default Re: the Armory

Great stuff Abs! I might use bits and pieces of the Saxon roster...

Proud mod leader, modeller and public relations officer of Heiðinn Veðr: Total War

ok then, download links in 1st post updated. they should hold at least till 180 days after latest download.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

excellent i just saw this+rep sure.

T&D's Avatar Vicarius

Absinthia there are more leather(from skin) armors maybe somewhere??

Slaxx Hatmen's Avatar This isn't the crisis!

Wow! You deserve so much more rep than I'm allowed to give Absinthia!

EDIT: The link for the pre-roman Celts seems to be down. Would some kind soul mind re-uploading them please?
    Last edited by Slaxx Hatmen; March 12, 2012 at 11:26 PM.
    Under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I

the link seems to be working ok now.
    Hr. Alf han hugg til han var mod, Han sto i femten Ridderes Blod; Så tog han alle de Kogger ni Og sejlede dermed til Norge fri. Og der kom tidende til Rostock ind, Der blegned saa mangen Rosenkind. Der græd Enker og der græd Børn, Dem hadde gjort fattig den skadelige Ørn.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

Fantastic freebies. You Sir are a legend.

The_Steppenwulf's Avatar Libertus
    formerly Yorkshire,UK - currently Devonshire, UK

I'm having the same link problem with the Anglo Saxon material. Also a query; I wondered if you would consider this material appropriate for 11th century period Anglo Saxon armies - 1066 and all that. Seems like this material is intended to reflect an earlier period. Perhaps it makes little difference to what I'm trying to do but advice much appreciated all the same. Many thanks in advance!!

@steppenwulf. gamefront is jumpy sometimes, just try downloading them later, I just got them no problem. Thankyou absinthia for the very generous release.

Edit:This is gonna give me back a few days of my life for sure,. Some real high end stuff. Out of curiosity, Are those body torso skins yours or pulled from another resource?
    Last edited by alleycat; April 04, 2012 at 02:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
    @steppenwulf. gamefront is jumpy sometimes, just try downloading them later, I just got them no problem.
    No this isn't a 'jumpy' issue - the link is broken for me and appears to be broken for some others. In fact, accessing the entire website is impossible - I've tried switching off my firewall so it isn't blocked on my machine.
    I've used Gamefront in the past many times so I feel that this different from the usual queued server issues.

If some people can access, yet others cannot then the only thing I can think is that this is a regional server issue. I'm in the UK, so if someone else in the UK is able to access then can that be ruled that out as the main culprit.

I would really love to get my hands on all of the Anglo Saxon material. If a download could be mirrored on TW or elsewhere, or else someone reading this (who can access Gamefront) might be decent enough to email it all to me, I would be forever indebted and extremely grateful.
    Last edited by The_Steppenwulf; April 12, 2012 at 06:08 AM.

@ Alleycat - I just accessed your link and now have the material. I can't thank you enough for helping me out here. A true act of generosity!! Thank you kind sir!!

thought I'd offer a modest change. A 3-d surcoat flap for one of the creol textures

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=3704

Quote Originally Posted by alleycat View Post
    Out of curiosity, Are those body torso skins yours or pulled from another resource?
    they are a compositte of several images found on the nett, patched together in an attempt to create an unwrapped torso texture. the skin colors might be a bit bland, as i had to make all parts gray for blending them together.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

I've hit a CTD snag with the Anglo-Saxon models when starting a battle map. This isn't during the loading process, it's when the camera shifts to that unit in the deployment or the start battle phase. Does this indicate that it's a model issue - perhaps something to do with a bone and/or animation? I mean I don't think that merely a badly placed texture skin would crash the game, would it? I must state that this is not an issue in the model.db or the EDU or a missing file or an incorrect path, I've checked and replaced with other working units with no problems, so it must be a model/animation/texture issue. And no, I have no feedback from the log file.
    I'd really like to hear from anyone who has managed to get these particular models functioning, but in truth anybody's advice which might be able to point me towards resolving the problem would be useful and much appreciated.

I would also like to download the Briton stuff posted in the OP but Gamefront appears to be inaccessible for UK users. Could someone re-upload and provide links. Many thanks in advance.
    Last edited by The_Steppenwulf; July 01, 2012 at 07:11 PM.

karaislam's Avatar Vicarius

can u reupload them absintia?links does not work for me

Slaxx Hatmen's Avatar This isn't the crisis!

Yeah, all links are down except for attached files.
    Under the patronage of Basileos Leandros I

files in 1st post have been re-uploaded, all links should work for a litle while.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

i have lost all my moding files due to my back-up drive crashed and died.
    if anyone has downloaded and kept any of the stuff i posted here, please re-upload.
    Anders Sørensen Vedel

Araval's Avatar Protector Domesticus

I hope someone still has them!

In case it is of any help, I know a mod that uses some of your files: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...addon-11-10-12)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast