Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "Is there anyone interested in the Napoleonic period"

dougie j's Avatar Decanus

Default "Is there anyone interested in the Napoleonic period"

The Napoleonic Battle Corps [NBC] is a group (Clan) that are interested in MP Napoleonic online gaming.

We have been, and still are, using Napoleonic Total War 2 (ntw2) which is a mod of Rome Total War made by The Lordz Modding Collective, the mod can be found here http://www.thelordz.org/

We have now started using Empire, which we are attempting to use with a Napoleonic “style“ of game play.

NBC are looking for a few new members to join in with our Empire MP Battles, we will accept anyone with an interest in the Napoleonic period who can agree to our strict Code of Conduct.

Full information about us can be found here : http://napbc.freeforums.org/

Anyone wanting to join can join the forum and introduce themselves in the “Meeting Room”.

Default Re: "Is there anyone interested in the Napoleonic period"

Sounds Great! I will sign up.

A great group of serious napoleonic players.
    The work done in NTW2 by some of their members was outstanding: rules, maps, off line campaigns,...
    I could not reccomend more to people with a mature approach to musket warfare who like slow and manouvered battles and epic cavalry charges in the name of our beloved Emperor.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimeChaosVC View Post
    Excellent mate you will be most welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGIO_Desaix View Post
    I could not reccomend more to people with a mature approach to musket warfare who like slow and manouvered battles and epic cavalry charges in the name of our beloved Emperor.
    Sums up what we are about pretty well
    See you in battle soon Desaix

A great group of serious napoleonic players.
    The work done in NTW2 by some of their members was outstanding: rules, maps, off line campaigns,...
    Thanks, I'm looking forward to making some maps for Empire - like the 100+ I did for ntw2, as soon as I'm able to understand how to make them !.

A replay from NBC, where the game play may be different to the regular Empire battles. Well worth a look if your interested in Napoleonic battles, maybe not, if your not interested in them.

http://uploading.com/files/1BSGS96C/160 ... eplay.html

Good to see a new face on the NBC forum, also a good battle we had the other day as well, played in way NBC players like, only better !......you would be most welcome as a full NBC member, as would anyone else who is interested - and plays in that period style.

Most active NBC members will be using the Grogs mod for Empire MP games.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showt...72#post4820872

Thanks to them for making things a lot better, still some work to do, but a great start.

We are now using the "E" grogs version most evenings between about 8pm and midnight uk time.....anyone who would like to help try this out MP and give the grogs some feedback, please join us on the nwg steam group chat room, anyone who is interested in a Naploleonic style "balanced" type battle is very welcome.

NBC have now moved on to version "F" of the grog mod and will be using it most evenings around 8pm-midnight uk time.

Well guys, would very much want to play with you but I can't seems to download version F and rapid share keep telling me that there is an error when I try to download it. I honestly hope someone would upload it to mega upload though.

Oh and I really need those sleep now adays so you wouldn't find me looking for a game around 8pm your time for the time being but I am sure you guys have enough players for your games too bad I can't join...

Well guys, would very much want to play with you but I can't seems to download version F and rapid share keep telling me that there is an error when I try to download it. I honestly hope someone would upload it to mega upload though.
    Have you tried this on different days mate ?? maybe they were having a problem on a given day ?
    I have just tried the download now and it is working fine, for me at least.

Oh and I really need those sleep now adays so you wouldn't find me looking for a game around 8pm your time for the time being but I am sure you guys have enough players for your games too bad I can't join...
    Yes mate your certainly not in the best place in the world to get get involved with us in Europe

NBC are now using version 2A of the grog mod and will be taking part in the NBL :

The grog mod has been knocked out due to the CA patch last night, hopefully it will be fixed soon, but until it is NBC will struggle along with the vanilla version.....NBL battles can start tomorrow - 1st May.

The grog mod is still out of action but a few battles have been played using vanilla in the NBL....more on the way.

Anyone interested in "Napoleonic" style warfare may join in at the NBC site - link below.

What? A grog 2A! I hope its not on rapid share...

2A was looking good for a few days, before the CA patch killed it.

We have now moved on to the working Napoleons Battles Grod Mod (NBGM) version 2d beta.

Anyone who wants a decent "Napoleonic" style battle would be well advised to give this a try, it is not finished yet and is still being tested and improved on, but it's the best version so far.

NBC players are normally around in the nwg steam group chat room most evenings about 8-midnight uk time. If you would like to try in MP, please call in and we will see if it's possible to get a game going. Or visit the NBC site and register there where there is a chat facility that can help to arrange games.

We have now moved on to version 2e, which is yet another improvement towards a proper "Napoleonic" style game without some of the "silly" stuff in it.

Anyone who wants to test it out MP can call into the nwg steam chat room or the NBC site.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast