Thread: Love the mod hate the movie :P

Default Love the mod hate the movie :P

Can anyone tell me how to get rid of the movie that plays as soon as you open the game? The one that says "available in HD" lol. It makes my computer run really slow and it takes like 3 times as long to open a custom battle and even takes like 5 min just to get to the main page again. I really want to slaughter the Chinese and Mongols with the Takeda but its a real bummer when I have to wait 10 min to get into the battle and 10 min to get out.

Default Re: Love the mod hate the movie :P

Yes, I was bothered by that video too, besides it makes the download of this mod much bigger.
    Sadly I hardly remember how I got rid of it.
    I guess renaming/deleting the movie file simply did it.

Max_minimod could you tell me how to get to the file and which one it is so I can delete it?

Just addd "-nm" after the target of the BoA shortcut. It disable the intro movie when launching the mod.

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

I tried to add it but it wouldn't let me, it says its not valid and to check the path and file names to make sure it was correct. After I added it it looked like this, "C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\BOA\boa.exe-nm" is that what you meant?

What you need is "C:\Program Files\The Creative Assembly\Rome - Total War\BOA\boa.exe" -nm

Coder on Dark Ages: Roman Revival, the alternate history mod for BI.

Under the Patronage of Augustus Lucifer, member of the House of Ward.

Wow didn't know I needed the space. Sorry about that lol. Thanks for the help