Thread: Realism Mod: Realistic forts, regimental flags and proper uniforms.

♔Charles the Bold♔'s Avatar Ordinarius

Default Realism Mod: Realistic forts, regimental flags and proper uniforms.

1. Forts and City Fortifications.

It is annoying to see that many cities ( Paris, Edinburgh and London to name a few) with fortifications do not have historically accurate fortifications. For example, it would be better to see Edinburgh Castle grow larger than single artillary fort expand. Furthermore if "french revolution" took place it would be much cooler to actually storm the Bastille.

You can see what I'm getting at. We should mod the game in such a way as to enable these fortifications.

This mod will not just contain Fort and City modifications as shown by the title.

I will reply with information about the regimental flags and realistic uniforms.

Sol Invictus's Avatar Domesticus

Default Re: Realism Mod: Realistic forts, regimental flags and proper uniforms.

Rgimental Flags would be a very nice addition.

so are you heading this mod up and getting skinners and such, or is this more of a "someone should do something like this" kind of post. I am interested in doing some skinning and flag making.
    WAR IS PEACE FREEDOM IS SLAVERY IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Trajan's Avatar Capodecina

Moved to the Mod Threads/Wips, Ideas, and Proposals.

♔Charles the Bold♔'s Avatar Ordinarius

Quote Originally Posted by Trajan View Post
    Moved to the Mod Threads/Wips, Ideas, and Proposals.
    Ok now its in the right place.

Anyway, yes this is one of those 'someone should do something like this' kind of posts.

I do need some sort of team. Historical research is my strong point but I'm also able to do some skinning and scripting.