Thread: Does anyone know STEAM's email address?

BritPatriot1815's Avatar Ducenarius
    The United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland

Default Does anyone know STEAM's email address?

Let me start, i was playing on E:TW when all the sudden a meesage appeared saying that I have been cheating when I haven't & it told me to go to a forum to dispute about it, obviously i went to STEAM community, i couldn't log on, so i went onto STEAM settings & changed my password to something which i knew. it said i should restart STEAM so the changes take place.

I restarted not just STEAM but my computer, i tried to log in but it said that my username or password was incorrect, so i selected the option, "Recieve Account Information" i went through all of that, it said that an email had been sent to me with my details, i waited 10 mins & checked my emails NOTHING, i decided to go to the STEAM site, went on support & went to Contact support this is where i got https://support.steampowered.com/login.php
    at the bottom there is an option, "Have you forgot your password?" i filled it in twice with my username & email address, it said there are no accounts with that username & email address.

I tried for ages trying to get things right, nothing happened. So if there anyone with their email or phone number or anything to contact STEAM let me know. Thanks

P.S. First person with email, phone number or anything gets +rep
    How far will I go for Rome? At least to the end of the street, I hate walking

Semisalis

Default Re: Does anyone know STEAM's email address?

I could have sworn I was able to find contact info at the steam main site. Try that and see what you come up with.

A Steam Support Account is different to the Steam Account and doesn't exist by default.

Try and register here and send a ticket: https://support.steampowered.com/index.php

You can only contact Steam through the online support system or through the forums.

http://supportwiki.steampowered.com/...ng_and_Support

Yea the account you use for steam support and their forums is different from your regular steam account you have to register again.

stop cheating in cs

And so it begins...

The citizens of Ansbach believed the animal to be a werewolf, a reincarnation of their late and cruel Bürgermeister, whose recent death had gone unlamented.

By pure curiosity, did you have any mods installed?

I'D be much willing to know about it.

Ightenhill's Avatar Senator

Somones reported the same thing on the TW thread but claimed the mods have caused it.

But Im confused..Is this game even using Valves mp cheat system?

E8400 on Asus P5N32-E overclocked to 4.00ghz with arctic cooling
    POV GTX 285 XP (SP3) Crucial Ballistix 2gb DDR2 RAM

Quote Originally Posted by Ightenhill View Post
    Somones reported the same thing on the TW thread but claimed the mods have caused it.

But Im confused..Is this game even using Valves mp cheat system?
    I don't think it uses VAC, (Valve Anti Cheat)

Icon7 Re: Does anyone know STEAM's email address?

Hello everyone i have the url right here! http://valvesoftware.com/contact/