Thread: sky diver survives power lines, dies in crash

Young sky diver survives landing on power line, dies in chopper crash while en route to hospital an hour later
    Russia - ...A 16-year-old girl, a sky diver, landed on a high-voltage power line. The pilot of the helicopter immediately decided to take the girl to a nearest hospital. The girl was killed in the air crash; the pilot was hospitalized with severe traumas to the cranio-facial surgery department of the regional hospital.
    <span style='color:green'>C</span><span style='color:gray'>o</span><span style='color:red'>s</span><span style='color:green'>a</span> <span style='color:gray'>N</span><span style='color:red'>o</span><span style='color:green'>s</span><span style='color:gray'>t</span><span style='color:red'>r</span><span style='color:green'>a</span> <span style='color:gray'>T</span><span style='color:red'>i</span><span style='color:green'>l</span><span style='color:gray'>l</span> <span style='color:red'>I</span> <span style='color:green'>D</span><span style='color:gray'>i</span><span style='color:red'>e</span>

<span style='color:green'>The</span> <span style='color:gray'>Sicilian</span> <span style='color:red'>Warrior</span>

Decanus

Funny but sad for that person.

It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.
    - Emiliano Zapata

This isnt true is it? Because it would be all over the news.

You think that small accidents that happen in russia are all over the world news?

It is on the news. Check out www.cnn.com

Its always the good looking ones that die. :crying
    The beatings will continue until morale improves

A tragedy. Too bad other deaths around the world don&#39;t get as much attention, for a man once said,

"A death is a tragedy, but a million deaths is a statistic."

How true.
    Back to play MTW2...

LegionnaireX's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Talk about a bad day.

I don&#39;t know what exactly to look for but I can&#39;t find anything on cnn.com, neither on a sky diving girl, nor on a chopper crash in russia.

this isnt fake, its real news, but why would america really care about it? gotta find russian news lol
    <span style='color:green'>C</span><span style='color:gray'>o</span><span style='color:red'>s</span><span style='color:green'>a</span> <span style='color:gray'>N</span><span style='color:red'>o</span><span style='color:green'>s</span><span style='color:gray'>t</span><span style='color:red'>r</span><span style='color:green'>a</span> <span style='color:gray'>T</span><span style='color:red'>i</span><span style='color:green'>l</span><span style='color:gray'>l</span> <span style='color:red'>I</span> <span style='color:green'>D</span><span style='color:gray'>i</span><span style='color:red'>e</span>

<span style='color:green'>The</span> <span style='color:gray'>Sicilian</span> <span style='color:red'>Warrior</span>

Erik's Avatar Dux Limitis

This remind me of another story I saw on TV (I think it was Discovery)

A couple of years ago there was a guy who crashed his Cesna but survived.
    A helicopter picked him up but crashed soon after.
    He also survived this crash and he was returned safely the next day by a second helicopter.

He beleives he is the only person who survived two crashes in one day, and he was back in the cockpit the same week.

this isnt fake, its real news, but why would america really care about it? gotta find russian news lol
    People care because it&#39;s a weird story, not because one person died.

yeah but the american media doesnt care because they only report about people in comas the pope and iraq

Heres a link to the story and a pic of the girl and the helicopter crash.

http://english.pravda.ru/main/18/90/..._skydiver.html

Another reason, I a person that knows I have bad luck, will not go sky diving for fun...........
    Rome Total War 2 Beta Tester

The Censors are coming, the Censors are coming... RUN!!!!!

*sigh* Yes she was very pretty. Such a waste... I can barely watch people skydive, I&#39;d freak out if I ever tried it.

Default Re: sky diver survives power lines, dies in crash

I admit, I found this news to be rather shocking. I'm truly crushed.
    Last edited by Godfrey I of Leuven; October 03, 2017 at 01:37 PM.

chriscase's Avatar Chairman Miao
    Civitate Patrician

Although the TD is less strict about staying on topic, there is still a minimal level of topicality that is expected, and commentary on moderation is still against the rules here.

Why is it that mysteries are always about something bad? You never hear there's a mystery, and then it's like, "Who made cookies?"
    - Demetri Martin