Thread: Ever think to make this mod a sub-mod for SS?

Default Ever think to make this mod a sub-mod for SS?

Stainless Steel is were all mods meet and this mod is still left out ever you guys tough about including this great mod also in SS as sub mod for SS?

alien_t's Avatar В Съединението е Силата

Default Re: Ever think to make this mod a sub-mod for SS?

Our roster is included in Zuma Mod 3 for SS. You could try it if you like SS.
    Bulgaria: Total War - Mod For M2TW
    Check my Turnovo, custom settlement video preview or download it here
    Under the Honorable Patronage of B. Ward

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

Zuma mod 3 is already out?

Only the beta, but the full version is near.

"...We are Bulgarians and and all suffer from one common disease [e.g., the Ottoman rule]" and "Our task is not to shed the blood of Bulgarians, of those who belong to the same people that we serve" - Gotse Delchev, Collective memory, national identity, and ethnic conflict: Greece, Bulgaria, and the Macedonian question, Victor Roudometof, Greenwood Publishing Group, 2002, ISBN 0275976483, p. 79.

"The Bulgarians, these are the people, who had everything they wished for. A nation, where the one who buys the nobility with the blood of the enemy receives titles..." - Magnus Felix Ennodius, description of battle at Margus
    (Morava) river 505 AD

Would you give permission for your work to be in other SS mods?

We gave permissions for almost all mods & sub-mods who asked. Everything is depending from the concrete parameters of the project. Ask for some concrete sub-mod and we will decide and tell you.

(Morava) river 505 AD

You can follow the link to my submod on my sig. I am also working on a georgia/timurid mod. Mostly, I would like your Slavic units, as we will not be implementing Bulgaria as a faction at this point, althouigh that could change.

If i am not mistaking, Bulgaria is no longer in the Zuma mod 3 .
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Zuma
    Quote Originally Posted by ptzvetan View Post
    Is Bulgaria still in the game ?
    no

I'm afraid you are right. SS is very popular and wonderful mod, but we don't have time right now to make a BG sub-mod for it. We're working on our dark age era mod.

(Morava) river 505 AD