Thread: great mod..question

Default great mod..question

Hi..i downloaded and installed ''ruins of glory''..and it's a great mod, i really love it...but i have some problems...maybe it's just me or my computer...1.when i want to start a campaign and go to the campaign screen, a lot of factions don't have a campaign description...2.when i want to play the huns(thuringians) in a custom battle, i don't see any hunnic units..i only see some alamanni units and germanic units..where's the hunnic cavalry?..3.i like to play as romano-british in custom battle, usually against the saxons...but when i play against the picts, the framerate kinda drops, especially when i see both armies from far away...i don't have this problem with the saxons, only the picts..and another faction i don't remember which one...apart from this, everything looks and plays ok...does anybody else have these problems, or is it just me?..i have other mods installed (chivalry, viking invasion 2 , the first triumvirate ) but they are all modfoldered, so i don't think there's any conflicts between the mods

Default Re: great mod..question

I'am glad you like my mod! about the questions;
    1º Some factions still haven't descriptions... this will be fixed in a future patch.
    2º There isn't a hun faction in this mod, they are the thuringians. In the date of the mod (476) the huns no longer maintained any region inside the mod map. However, you can recruit hunnic mercenaries in pannonia, and you can recruit hunnic slaves if you're playing with the thuringians.
    3º Mmm... this is wiered. I can only think it is because the models of the pictish units are more elaborate, so it slows the computer. When fighting against big pictish armies try to lower the graphic specifications.

NEW VERSION OF RUINS OF GLORY RELEASED!!! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

ok thanks for the answers..i thought i have a bad installation or something...and sorry about the huns question..i don't know this period very well, i'm more of a medieval kinda guy..anyway i just started a campaign with the romano british and it's really great..i'm sorrounded by rebels and barbarians, and pretty soon all hell will break loose...or at least i hope so..

The Noble Lord's Avatar Holy Arab Nation

Your mod is already out, great. Where it can be downloaded?? Thanks .
    [IMG][/IMG]
    أسد العراق Asad al-Iraq
    KOSOVO IS SERBIA!!!
    Under the proud patronage of the magnificent Tzar

Noble Lord, from this post; http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=213263

I don't know if the filefront link works, but there is also the megaupload one.

NEW VERSION OF RUINS OF GLORY RELEASED!!! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS