Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No shortage of ...

JackDionne's Avatar Senator

Default No shortage of ...

Here is what I am finding on multi-player: there is no shortage of immature people here either. I am not going to get into what’s been said or the attitude.

My advice is to join a mature and well policed clan and establish a friends list of people who you feel make your gaming experience rewarding.

Also be wary of the host who has no rules. He set up on a hill with loads of arty, sets up stakes all around the borders, three sides mind you because he’s border camping. I guess they feel they are being challenged somewhat but haven’t figured out how yet.

Just my observations, what are your?
    3K needs to have an Avatar Campaign!!!

Default Re: No shortage of ...

Exactly, Those noobs really make me sick...

There's no such thing as destiny. There are only different choices. Some choices are easy, some aren't. Those are the really important ones, the ones that define us as people.

Business as usual Jacques. Sadly the current poor implementation of ETW MP promotes all kind of campers, spammers, bug exploit users and diconnectors/alt tabbers. It has to be fixed quickly or it will dig ETW MP an early grave which would be a shame as it has great potential. But well yes, a freinds list and a nice clan can ensure some good games.

Don't even play in a game where the other guy is hosting and the map is Caucus. Stick to the maps with more open layouts.

pretty much...

Overall the total war series has one of the best (and imo most likable) player bases - but the cross-section in multiplayer that I've seen hasn't made a good impression.

Personally, I think there is a small, but very active part of the player-base which is really degrading online play.

ive got no rules lol, but im playing naval battle Hard to put stakes there or hillcamping.
    Roma Surrectum Fanatics. Click HERE to Join Us!!!
    Death is light as a feather, Duty heavier then a mountain

Duke watch out for rocket ships;P if you use them you might get your ass flamed.

I for one indeed like naval also more seeing it's much more diverse.
    A legend is only a legend when alot of people talks about him. So far no one meets this requirement except Zyphlan
    ~PrimeChaosVC

Zyphlan is a legend, you don't need to be popular to be legendary .

They say real legends never die, and if screen shots can be believed, it would appear he has arisen to revisit unspeakable horrors on all who would oppose him!

Sun Devil's Avatar Campidoctor

I miss the chat feature for everyone in the main loby, it helps to weed out the immature players. I play with clan people 95% of the time though, so its not a big deal to me.

Formerly Vuvuzela

Find it weird you cant see stats of a person.
    Seeing then people who just play there first game wont accidently join a game with somebody who has like 600 games on his name.
    A legend is only a legend when alot of people talks about him. So far no one meets this requirement except Zyphlan
    ~PrimeChaosVC

They say real legends never die, and if screen shots can be believed, it would appear he has arisen to revisit unspeakable horrors on all who would oppose him!

nah zyph, i play early, no dirty tactics, just plain manouvres.
    early= no steam,rocket or ketch bombers

ooh sweet
    Your also problaby dutch
    Il be happy to take you on at a non ranked game.
    ~PrimeChaosVC

yep im Dutch as are you i have seen. Oh well we all knew Dutch are the best gamers

Actually its the germans followed by the swedes brits and french, then its u guys xD

bessus's Avatar Civis

Give it a while and the newbies will move on to some new game.

Personnally Im starting to enjoy killing 10 mortar armies every other go. Easy ranking points for the erasmus!

I think it was a mistake to take the chat function away but if you play as a clan or join a community then theres no problem (well other than no host errors!).

Quote Originally Posted by RTKBarrett View Post
    Actually its the germans followed by the swedes brits and french, then its u guys xD

Actually if you look at the world cyber game hall of fame.
    2-3 are dutch from the 7 people here
    ~PrimeChaosVC

Yeh but 7 people do not account for a general stereotype do they

Show me a source now i rly wanna see who wrote it
    ~PrimeChaosVC

Prince_of_Macedon's Avatar Πρίγκηψ της Μακεδονίας

Yeah, I've lost quite a few battles against opponents who refuse to move from their terrain advantage. So I end up launching some crazy assaults which are more-than-risky.

I blame this on the absence of flat maps without any terrain features (i.e. Grassy Flatland and Syrian Flats).
    HOW TO PLAY EMPIRE TOTAL WAR OFFLINE

"It is a lovely thing to live with courage and to die leaving behind an everlasting renown." - ALEXANDER THE GREAT

Watch my online-commentary battles here
    Under the Patronage of Hader

JackDionne's Avatar Senator

Thanks for posting everybody.
    3K needs to have an Avatar Campaign!!!

can u talk on a mic and swear at people like xbox live lol?
    Vox populi, vox dei!!!
    "The voice of the people is the voice of God"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xmpBWGJ1_Y

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast