Thread: Campaign/other stuff will not start

Hello. I loaded up R:TW the other day, and went to start a new campaign. After selecting my settings and options for the campaign I clicked the arrow to "Start Campaign." However, all this did was loop me back to the "New Game" menu. So, frustrated, I closed R:TW and started it up again. However, this time, now whenever I click on Imperial Campaign, I get a pop-up box stating, "Please select an item from the list." I gave up and quit. Today, I went in to play and the same thing happened. So, I went to custom battle. After selecting my settings for a custom battle, I clicked the arrow to "Start Battle." In addition, this also looped me back to the menu screen. Can anybody please help me with this problem. Thank you.

madd069's Avatar Biarchus

this is from making a error while modding. did you make a backup copy

only modding I ever did was to models_unit and those changes were done b4 this problem started occuring, i guess ill just reinstall

I've been getting this as well. WHenever I try to install a mod, any mod, it happens, Wierd thing is that I've never had a problem with a mod until 2 days ago. Since then I've reinstalled 4 times and have tried 4 different mods and gotten that message every time.