Thread: New Maps.......

Default New Maps.......

Im kinda tired of the same 2v2 maps and id like some new ones.....maybe with bridges,rivers,bldgs,etc.....

Default Re: New Maps.......

Hokaaaaayy, I will let CA games developers know about your grievience...JK

I just wondering if we can generate mupltiplayer map like we use to from the campaign map in RTW? Any modders or know how guy out there reading this?

yea I'm playing nothing but 2v2 maps with my friends and there starting to get really old.

Man, the game has been out for what, less than a week now and you guys are already tired of the maps? You must play FAR too much, hehe.

Play some 1v1 then or do some naval battles, scenarios etc etc. There is plenty else to do. I'm sure CA will add more content in the near future.

I'm sure CA will add more content in the near future.
    Yup, I'm sure of that as well, there will be a mass of maps made soon enough, as soon as it's possible, from many different people - including me.

The same two 2v2 maps can get a bore, even after 3 games a night for 10 nights you have played them about 15 times each already.......still some life in them a while yet though.

In ntw2 we have about 180 maps to pick from, so now having only two is a bit of a shocker !.

they should create a map maker pack ... so we could just create are own and host :p .... maybe they might think of that... but doubt it they will probly just release more maps later on...
    "only the mind of a warrior can be destroyed when its physically destroyed" Hunterman52

I have theory that CA made so few maps, becuase they expect us to make the rest when they release the tools..

Also very very tired of the same maps. 4v4 too unpredictable to even bother with, 1v1 is just boring.

Verstorbene's Avatar Civis

Aren't there enough of these threads? Shall we create an official "Too Few Maps Blues" thread, already?
    Last edited by Verstorbene; March 19, 2009 at 01:29 PM. Reason: spellcheck

lol its stupid though they should of atleast put the same amount of maps of Medevial 2 maps... its looks tiny compared to it... probley because they were to busy messing with the naval stuff...
    "only the mind of a warrior can be destroyed when its physically destroyed" Hunterman52