Thread: England Questions?

Default England Questions?

Ok i absolutley loved the mod. I wish you keep working on it or Chivalry will beat you, lol! Well anyway, Im playing england and i conquered all Scotland faction. All i had to do is siege a rebel town and England is complete. But then when i End Turn i just crash to desktop. I applied the new hotfixe ujust realeased and sprite. But i keep CTDing when i press end turn. Is it because the beta campaign only support up to 1200AD or something?

Also, All units are modeled professionally, but im having troubles in all cavalry that have armoured(or dressed design) horses. When i zoom in the horse loses its head, i mean it just blink and no head and the rider is losing half of its body, like its deformed mystical creature, lol. I found that when i turn Anti Aliasing this happens, i turn off AA and still happns, then i set Unit Detail to medium and still happens, then i put it to Low and it got fix, but now my infantry loses its head and feet, only the waist and sword shows up. Any ideas how to fix this? It only happens when i zoomed in alittle bit.

Default Re: England Questions?

Oh yes i read the thread RM2 Write Discussions/Questions/Errors Here
    And seems the guy was complaining about the CTD on rebels,As i posted, i was sieging a rebel town, the town beside Portsmouth, i think it wa Exdel or somehting, i cant remember. Anyway i CTD there when i press end turn.

here is the screenshot of bugged cavalry and infantry if i use Medium and High unit detail

Lord Of The Knights's Avatar Rome Medieval ******

No,All detail options have the same model (one model for all options),so it can't be the reason for this problem darkdexter.

it's not about the mod,I think you have a problem in your VGA card or Drivers.

Note:RM2 with RM2 HotFix is stable and without bugs or CTDs,except random errors as in all mods including RTW vanilla.
    Last edited by Lord Of The Knights; March 14, 2009 at 01:04 PM.

aah, i knew it. its my ATI driver. Oh how can i play RM using BArbarian Invasion? or is it already done in the installation? cuz i found out when i use BI i dont get this "ghost half bodied units"

yea man, i thinks that thr is a sitcky on the subject